Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Lexi (played by Lucretire)

Lexi glances at the troubled man curiously as he asks his question, thinking to herself that she may have stepped through the wrong portal again. She pauses, then shakes her head. "Nope. Sorry, man, haven't seen anyone like that nowhere." She nods in apologies, then starts walking in a different direction, back to a swirling portal that teleports her away.

After a while of world hopping, she spots an individual that catches her eye. "Yooo!!" She flags the next person down as she runs up to them. "Hey, I got a question for ya!" She soon stops in front of them, an eager grin already on her face. She then kneels over to press the palms of her hands on her knees so she can catch her breath. "Ah... Heh. Okay... ...Sorry about that. Whew. Like I said. I gotta question." She stands up straighter and places her hands on either side of her hips, her grin shrinking into a cool smirk as she makes eye contact with them. "Would ya ever choose wealth and riches over true and real love, or would ya choose the second option?"

rolled 1d6 and got 2

Ketin Clarke (played anonymously)

Finally! Some real enthusiasm. Ketin liked this one already!

Had he seen her somewhere before? She looked familiar. How did he get here? Irrelevant.

He heard her call, saw the waving, flailing of her hands. Naturally his first reaction was to return it. So he called back "Hiiii!" and smiled his usual great, wide, stupid smile. He seemed excited about the question, made clear by his anticipatory stance. "I've got an answer!" he returned energetically, before she had hardly finished the sentence.

Despite this, the kid seemed infinitely patient. It was totally contradictory given his spunk, but there it was. Hands were shoved in the pockets of his coat and he rocked back and forth on his heels a little. She stood up straight at last and made eye contact which was promptly returned. The little wire from his temple bobbed slightly.

blink blink.

The query seemed to catch him off guard. Ears perked, then one lowered toward the side of his head. It was not the sort of question he had expected - and that was saying something, from a mind reader. But darned if he just wasn't paying attention...

Quietly, to himself, he partially repeated her words as he processed them in his mind - as though he were half-aloud reading something printed.

"Wealth...riches...True re..."

And all at once he looked entirely devilish. A wide grin, a knowing look as though he had just gotten an inside joke. Again he rocked back and forth on heels, just a tad.

"Well now what in the 'Verse kind of question is that to ask a guy you haven't even bought a drink for yet?" The words were spoken with just enough facetiousness that they could have been intentional humor, and just enough validity that they could have been quite serious. The grin could be taken either way as well - joking? Or did he actually think that she had intended the question that way?

He giggled a little, mostly to himself. Eyes closed, toothy grin with vicious foxy fangs. And once again, eye contact. The smile never faded, not even a little. "Well if you must know, I'd definitely prefer the second one."

After all, money became largely worthless to someone when they lived so very long.
And Ketin could recite about a million old folk songs about the very topic.

At last, he leaned forward - not so much as to make someone uncomfortable...No, on second thought, definitely close enough to make someone uncomfortable. An ear flicked.

"Now, if love is what you're looking for I'd be happy to buy you a drink. I sure admire that boldness!"

There was something in the kid's inflection, tone, mannerisms, that made the words more sweet and good humored than creepy or pushy.

As an after thought, he noticed the eyes of someone approaching from behind - probably they were intending on just walking by without ever getting involved, but Kete just loved to muck up peoples' precious time. He turned just in time, reached to tap them somewhere on their person with the back of his hand, a sort of gentle swat to get their attention.

"Say, you there- would you ever just run up to someone and confess your undying love through hypothetical questions?"

As if that was even remotely what she had done!
Though still it all sounded too playful.
Stiller still he might have just been astoundingly clueless. In retrospect the latter would seem more likely. Probably.
"I'd think that be a bit sweet, albeit difficult to understand," Natalie would answer first. "You find romance in everything," Lance muttered, in the background. Anna, quickly stepping into the conversation, asked "Well, why's it have to be so complicated?" "Yeah, I agree. Why can't you just man up and tell 'em," Matt would add to Anna's question.

Strolling around some more, Lance would halt someone, as the other 3 looked on. "You. Guns or swords?"

rolled 1d10 and got 8
10 = Roll Again

Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

Maxwell can hear his partner Lexi cursing in the background as he steps forward to answer the man's question.

He shifts to the side a bit as he replies, his intense stare never leaving the man's body while he slides a hand into his pants pocket. "Guns. Or swords. Hmm. If it's a matter of having no other choice but to use those weapons... Swords. I'm not as skilled with guns, you see. However, if I could take a third option, I'd prefer the whip that I have in my possession... Hmm?"

A side glance is given to the next person that catches his eye. He silently appraises the person in question, as if he means to do... more than simply ask a question. He nods softly to the person, then opens his mouth to speak.

"Greetings. If you don't mind, I'd like to take a bit of your time, if I may." His gaze only smolders further as he continues on, "If you were to be propositioned for a one night stand, would you do it if the person in question offers you a glimpse of your true love from another person's viewpoint in return?"

As if to make things worse or better, he keeps steady and unflinching eye contact with the poor soul he asked the question to.

rolled 1d6 and got 3

Oersted (played anonymously)

"Would I ever do a thing such as that?"

Oersted, looking rather perplexed as ever leaned up against hos broadsword and gave a small tap on the side of his cheek with his free hand. A question like this never had been asked to him before. This reminded of him with Straybow and Alicia. Thinking of an answer, he turned away, turning his back towards he other.

"I wish not to answer such damning questions as that. That feels personal."

However, a rather coy grin came across his face and a rather devious expression would appear. Turning to face anyone who'd answer this question, he gave his most, rather crazed look.

"If you were to find yourself alone, wandering in a rather dark dungeon and you come across a fair maiden in distress, would you help her? OR would you leave her be? However..."

A rather cold, snicker escaped his lips.

"She could be a hellish monster in disguise. What would you do?"

rolled 1d6 and got 2

Leirvon (played by Lorvilran)

Leirvon scratched his head gently "Sure, risk is out weighed by her being in trouble. I'm not a bad guy. If she was a bad creature I'd find out sooner or later and either die or kill her." The big Leonarvin looked to the next being to enter the area.

"Would you turn yourself in if you gave into your inner rage, killing someone in the process, and found out later that you had? Even if you didn't know the full circumstances of why you killed them?"

rolled 1d20 and got 10

Tertius (played anonymously)

Leirvon wrote:
Leirvon scratched his head gently "Sure, risk is out weighed by her being in trouble. I'm not a bad guy. If she was a bad creature I'd find out sooner or later and either die or kill her." The big Leonarvin looked to the next being to enter the area.

"Would you turn yourself in if you gave into your inner rage, killing someone in the process, and found out later that you had? Even if you didn't know the full circumstances of why you killed them?"

"W͇̫̖̳ͅHa̱̺̝̟̦͇T̯͉͎͚̠̤ ̲̹͉K͈͍̳͉̜̬̟ḭ͎̳N̝̝͈̣̲D̫͇͈ ̻̦̗o̜F͉ F̬̻͚͉u̼͕̪ͅN̥͓͍ ̙̖̼̹̘̪W̮̰̦o̘̲̳̥u̩̙̞̠̱̬̳L̤̺͎͎̠D̙͇ ̳͚̹̩̲̠T̞̭̭̤̜͇̺H̬̰͇a͍̯̲̙͓̻T͚̪͈͉ ̬̱͕̗̠ͅB̩̪̣̘̱͍̝e̠̬͖̰̥̭̼?̱̞͇ ̲̳͉̳ẹ̟͚V͙e͕̟̥̳̙N ̰i̜̩F̗͚̥̗͔ ̘͓i̳̺ ̳͍̜͓D̳̱i͓̱D͍̖, ̫̪̫͚̥̰T͚̭̲̰͎̥H̻͕͙͉̪̱e̠̻̖͇R̟̩̤͔͙̱̝ḛ͙ ̜̦̖̙͓̳͍i̻̬̤͙̭̘̳S͕̲̤̫̮̠̩N͙̩̥'̺T̖̘̣ ͓̘̦̻̞̣̙M͉u͖C̠̹͔̼̬̻H͔̫͉̖͚͚̙ ͇̳T͈̙̜̗ͅH̞̺͚̤̲͈̯a̫͔T͉̹̻̖̖ ̗͙͍ͅC̪͇̘̖o̱͉̣u̗̮̗̜̬̜L͍͙̱̞̦͉D͇̗ ̬̖̬͓̻S̝̘̺͓̣̻T̞̟̪͉o̪ͅP͓͇͓͉ ̘̻̥̝M̯̜̖̗̣e̜̗̘̠̹̠͉ ̝̘̲̯̩

a͓͔̣̥NYW̟̲͉̼a͇̻̻͇̲̞̮Y̝̙͓̜.̟̙͖.͍̺.͔̳̩̥̖̻ ̪̩̦͓͎̥H̗͇̦a̹͙͕̣͎̙H̱̱͓̞a̦H̙ạ̞͔͈H̯ͅa͕̝͇̘̫̣̠H͙̱͔͈a̟̰͖̻H̞a͙̤̠̦̼̱̹H͈̰ͅa̩͙͔͙͇̙͎!̺͇̻̦!͓͍̻̹̩͙!̭̳̤͈" Tertius cackles manically as he stands on the ceiling completely

ignoring the laws of physics.

"T̘͙̠e͕LL̝ ̠̤͉̖M̥̟̯̪͖e̻̪,͙̦̭̙̰͓ͅ ͇̹͎̻̤͙W͕͎͍͍͔̻̙H̙̟̭a̰͔̳͍̜̠̠Ṯͅ ̣̞̬i̥̣̯͎̯̱̝S͍̹̘̦̙͓ ͇̠͓̮͖y̳o̫̮͚̟u͖͍̙R ̝̠̩͍Ḍa̮̲̠̦R̞K͎̣͕e̤̤͔̼̼S̺̻̝͉T̰̼̺͚̝ ͇͔Dẹ̦̟̯̻̝͎Ș̩̹i̼̦̯ͅR̯̮̮̘̙̖͎e͓̜̯̭̠̤?" Tertius says as he watches with wide open and shining

eyes for the next being to answer.
Mitch (played by Derglet)

"My darkest desire would have to be resurrecting my dead family, even if it means the end of all of Humanity." The boy says with a straight face before turning around to face the next in line. "Now, dear contestant! The question I have for you today is..! 'Would you ever consider protecting good people even if you know they'll have bo choice but to betray you, or would you betray them and leave the perilous situation alive, but them not?'"

rolled 1d10 and got 9

Blackfang (played by Nijb17)

"I'd betray them" He grinned. "I'd rather betray than be betrayed. That way I get to live on. But the next question I have is... If your best friend was suffering, and there was no way to know if medical attention could reach in time, would you kill her, or hope and pray that she could withstand the pain?"
Scott Pilgrim (played by WonderGamer101)

(Random # Generator: 1-10. 10 = try again. My number is 7.)

Scott would put on a pout on his face, having an expression that says "What?" He really did not know what to do. Sure, Steven Still is a pretty cool guy. But he was kind of a try-hard with his dream of becoming famous with "Sex Bob-omb." It was...decent, but it was gone. "I don't know, Steven Stills is pretty tough. I think he could handle it," he would casually respond.

Sitting back down on his chair, he leaned over to the next person, his eyes glued to whatever was in front of him. "Hey," he whispered. "would you date someone if they told you that they had 7 evil exes that could kick your ass at any time?" He leaned back to his natural sitting position.

rolled 1d10 and got 10
10 = Roll again.

Lily Taylor (played by Flaneur)

Lily looks up, and then rolls with her eyes. "I would never, if they already had a lot of exes, i aint using them aswell, tsch." She says with a smile on her face. She looks at the other person and asks: "if you could be an animal, what would it be?"
Nielle (played by Lucretire)

"....If I wasn't already a cat, you mean?" His ears twitch, as if to show that the question was seemingly redundant. "But any other animal..." He shifts on his left foot for a moment as he gives the question more thought. "Aside from a cat. ....I would be... A horse. Very fast and agile creatures. I'd be a horse."

He remembers then that he has to ask a question. Wonderful... Something I'm really no good at. The next person passes by him, and his tail twitches.

"Hey." He motions to the person in question. "...If you were known to have a hard time thinking up questions... And someone wanted you to ask them one. Would you admit to them that you suck at asking questions? Or would you at least try for their sake?"

A sheepish smile is given as he shoves his hands in his pocket, waiting for the answer. "I only really ask from.... Experience."

rolled 1d6 and got 5

Raskaal (played by brilziana)

Raskaal glared at the stranger that was asking him a question. "I would probably just not talk to them," he said darkly. "Why would you even be here if you didn't like questions? Unless someone" --this last, he said more loudly over his shoulder in the general direction of a blonde woman looking very proud of herself and a giggling little girl-- "decided you needed more 'human interaction'!" Raskaal scowled at the girls for a moment before reluctantly turning to the next person in line.
"All right," he said, not even bothering to look the person in the face. "Would you ever start following someone around in a stalker-like fashion because they didn't want to flirt with you? Because apparently that's normal."

rolled 1d6 and got 3

Wonder-Gamer would look up from his phone, hearing what the stranger had to ask. With a tone of slight depression, he sighed heavily before answering. "Yeah... I had that happen once. Fell in love with a girl, tried to talk to her, ended up stalking her almost everywhere.. Now, I don't know where she went. It hurt me so much, it was probably on of the worst moments of my life... Still hurts a bit." He tried to smile, while holding back sadness and wiping his eyes. "Please don't ask me that again."

After that horrible trip down Memory Lane, Wonder looked around, already having a question in mind. He trotted at random directions. Noticing someone who might want to answer his question, he would walk up to them. "H-Hey ummm," he stumbled with his words at first. "if you were to find a device that would erase those awful experiences you had in your life, would you use it?" In his mind, the phrase "I would." kept repeating, over, and over, and over....

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 6. After the modifier of +1, got 7
+1 modifier for max # of my char.

Creatia (played by Lucretire)

"...." The question the boy asked was something she wanted to push back into her mind, yet decided to consider anyway. Her family and her brother returned to her? Her life back to normal.... What more could she possibly wish for? And yet....

"...I wouldn't. All of the bad things in life: deaths, disaters, strife... They help to make you who you are today... And... I-if it wasn't for one disaster, I would have never met Lexi... I honestly, truly wouldn't be standing here right now." She smiles softly, hope and a few tears shimmering in her eyes as she nods to herself, convinced it was the right answer.

She discretely wipes her face before turning to the nearest person, her usual sweet smile brightening her face as she greets them.

"H-hello. I... I have a question. It's a really simple one, I swear!" She clasps her hand together in front of her, as if she plans to bow at any second. "If you could... I-if you could have one wish at the cost of ten lives, would you take it? If so, well... what would you wish for?"

rolled 1d6 and got 1

• Matt: I would.
  • Natz: (shocked) What the hell?! Why would you do that?!
  • Matt: Hey, she never said which lives.
  • Anna: What would you even wish for then?
  • Matt: (chuckling, slowly beginning to laugh loudly) Well, first I'd wish for infinite wishes, then I'd bring those lives back!
  • Lance: (laughing along) Wow, Matt! Never thought you'd say that.
  • Natz: (running her hands on her face, later punching Matt lightly on the shoulder) Oh my God, don't EVER do that again! *sigh* Anyways, No, I would not be like Matt here and get a wish and sacrifice 10 lives...
  • Lance: (still laughing) I would.
  • Anna: (pouting) Of course you would. But instead of infinite wishes, you'd wish for Natalie t-
  • Lance: (puts his hand on Anna's mouth) And that's enough out of you!
  • Anna: (muffled) But I didn't even get to answer...!

Later...

Natalie's Question: If you were with someone for a really long time, and you kinda warm up to them, would you say that you liked them?

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 5. After the modifier of +7, got 12

Raistlin Majere (played anonymously)

"That is the kind of foolishness I would expect from Caramon."

"If you could become a god, would you?"

rolled 1d10 and got 7

LoveCanyon (played by LavaCanyon)

I'd love to be a god. It seems like too much and I don't know if I want to fantasize about something that great.
I do want to make this question feel worth while but I don't know what more to say, I would agree to be a god in pretty much any circumstance...
Well. I guess I'll start thinking of a question to ask. I'm sorry...

...What's the most interesting thing you like to talk about? That's something to think about right? Did I make an alright question?...Ignore the last 2 questions uhh I didn't mean to do that.

rolled 1d10 and got 7

Robin (played by WonderGamer101)

"The most interesting thing to talk about?" Robin would inquire. "I enjoy chatting about tactics and sometimes the possibilities of other worlds. It's quite thought-provoking when you think about it."

He would casually walk to the next person, already with a question in mind. "Excuse me, what is your primary strategy for winning a battle?"

rolled 1d6 and got a natural 3. After the modifier of +1, got 4

Henry (played by UltimateMawile)

"Nyah haha. Aww, I don't put much thought into my strategies. I'll just follow your orders Robin. Either that or just throw fireballs at bad guys. Haha. Now would do you ever wonder what death is like?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would your character ever...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus