Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat yelled back "hey Romeo don't walk ahead and call us our real names" she chuckles. She walked along the mud "why is there so much mud its really gross". Kat steps in mud and he foot goes in 4 inches "ewwww I don't want to be here" she said as the rain soaked her clothes.
Conan walked through the forest slowly, his large hoofs sinking into the mud slightly as he walked, Conan was already soaked as the water droplets dripped off of his bare chest and face, he ducked on the overhanging branches but managed to crack a few of them loudly.
Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241)

Maeko swung his head around to look back at the forest, hearing the loud snap! over the rain. He ran his shoe up the moss upon the stone, feeling how slippery it was. He waited for Kat to come up the path as he looked about warily, Jerking his head from left t right.

Kat heard the snap and quickly ran to Maeko "what was that" Kat saw the figure and quickly realized that wasn't a human but she wasn't ether. She quickly jumped in front of Alice and Maeko "who are you show your self". Kat put out her fangs in the sight of no fear.
Conan came upon a path and didn't have to walk far until he could clearly see three figures standing in the fog ahead of him, he sensed minimal danger in the three figures and trotted towards them until he was in their clear veiw, but far enough to escape from danger, Conan looked at them silently, he stood as tall as he could on all fours and pounded his front hoof.

"Alrighty then... horse guy. I'm leaving" Maeko walked further down the path as he dropped his hands to his sides. The many trees at the sides of the path formed a canopy, preventing rain from getting through. So Maeko took off his hood, revealing a par of cat ears.

Kat "humph I don't trust him" When she said that she saw Maeko's ear's Huh he's a cat I knew I didn't like him for a reason. Kat then said "HALT MEAKO you cant go on by yourself you don't know where the camp is".Kat put her two fingers on top of each other "lets go" she said with an unhappy face.
Conan galloped up to them and looked down, "who are you?" He asked, his voice was deep and slightly raspy, he swished his tail from side to side and lifted one of eyebrows, "What are you?" He said afterwards and looked at Maeko's ears.

Maeko continued walking with a quick wave he said, "Let's just follow the path shall we?" He didn't answer Conan's question but as he drew further the question wieghed on his mind. Should I tell them? They shouldn't care... Yeah I won't" Maeko pulled the hood over his ears and walked along the path, placing evey step upon the stone carefully. His music still rung about his ears quietly, yet still heard over the rain, by him at least.

Kat looked at him and said "no one of your concern" Kat then said "and your right we are almost to the camp site about 20 more feet. Kat looked at Alice and said "hey you ok" she looked concerned for her.
Conan smiled, "feisty" he said with a smirk and looked at Kat, "I'm just curious that's all, and I'm guessing you're going to that camp over there, am I right?" He asked and looked ahead at the camp entrance, "If so, you will see me..." He said and galloped into the woods abruptly.
Alicia breathed slowly although her heart was racing lets just say horses weren't her cup tea. Huddling by kat she walked towards this camp, just glad to have a path under her feet. Tosing the Apple core to a squirrel she said "so he seemed nice" sounding like she meant the opposite.

Kay replied with "yea we all are heading there just telling you if you fall behind I'm not going to catch up with you" she started walking tords the camp. Kat and the others had to walk on mud but when she was walking on slippery mud she slipped and fell in the mud "yuck". Kat got up pulled out a rag poured some water on it and tryed to clean it off with the wet rag but it didint work all it did was get dirty.

By the time Maeko looked up he was already halfway across the path, the forest formed a thick canopy that shaded the whole area. Small shafts of sunlight slowly filtered through the canopy which made the path barely visible, the moss had gotten extremely thick along the stone path which made going up the steep hill that the stone now rested upon a challenge. Though Maeko managed, he had to use his hands to catch himself when slipping, as he ascended the path, he considered the possible situations that could hapen in the ominous area. As well as the people he had met before going this way.

Kat said "ugh this is gross why does it have to rain" Kat got all the mud off her cloths and continued walking. She looked back at Alice and said "h-hey Alice you haven't talked in a while are you ok?". She said that with a frown on her face but when she looked at the other guy her frown disappeared and turned into anger. She looked at Maeko and said "hey slow down would you some of us would like not fall in mud".

At this point Maeko had been swallowed the dark green of the forest, blanketing him in black. His eyes glowed through the lush forest which just became thicker and thicker as he walked further in. He wasn't visible from behind him and probably not from in front of him either, which wasn't a problem, his cat-like eyes still glowed, brighter even as he walked a steady strut down the stone path.
Facing Kat Alicia admitted "I'm a little nervous I've never been to camp like this before, actually I've never been to any camp." She said shrugging. The campers walked faster once they were on a gravel path and through the trees a gate was visible.

Kat said "its ok Alice we all get nervous" as they continue to walk on the path finally what emerged from the trees was a big sign that said Welcome To Camp. Kat looked happy and relived "finally we made it" Kat ran to the camp entrance and its was empty.

Maeko looked about the area, it was almost barren with a few cabins dotting the space and a considerably large lodge near the back of the camp. It was also extremely muddy, due to the rain Maeko ran towards one of the cabins as quick as possible while holding this hood down, the outline of his ears visible.
Following the others to the entry way of the cabin, they found the door locked. Going up to the handle Alicia whispered sarraqum and tapped the lock. The door crept open showing no sign it had ever been tampered with.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus