Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Shy flower (played anonymously)

Shy flower finished coloring and she then put the drawing on wall and she pulled out another piece of paper she put her book up and started to draw people.
Chaaya (played by MichikoKandy39)

Aya lay on a hammock she kept in her office letting her hair fall out. She was currently bleaching the tips and trying to get her map in place dropping everything In the process croaking ferrets she swore. Hoping down to get her stuff and seeing a figure dashing into the woods from her windows.

Shy flower got up and went to her bed and she got under the covers she takes a nap.
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

Disappointed that Kat didn't notice her work, she went off to explore the other cabins, since everyone else seemed to be spreading out. Scaring people was much harder than she thought.

She eventually found another sleeping person. Shy Flower. However, the drawings in the room brought a smile to Katherine's face. She loved drawing too!
Forgetting what she was doing beforehand, Katherine grabbed a stray paper and began drawing herself.
She was also so distracted, she forgot to turn herself invisible first.

Shy flower woke up from her nap
"W-who are you?" Shy flower freaked she got up and she thought why someone was in the cabin drawing.

Katherine froze in shock once Shy Flower noticed her presence.
She had to think of an excuse quickly or her cover would be blown. When visible, she looked human, so maybe she could play along...
"I uh..hey, I'm Katherine.." She began stuttering, "Sorry..I didn't realize you were in here..under those covers..I can..go if you want..."

"No it's fine i thought you were like full human sorry but I can see that I think your not or I can't tell my nose is playing tricks on me" as she cover her ears and hides her tail.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat climbed a tree and got out her bow and arrow from a hidden hole in the tree and loaded the bow with an arrow and aimed at a tree and shot it right in the dead center of the tree she said "yes bulls eye" when she said that she made a fist and pulled it down and smiled. She reloaded her bow and arrow, aimed and shot another tree but this time a bird was in the tree and ended up making a lot of noise Kat panicked and hid in the bow and arrow hole.

Shy flower got up and grabbed a journal and went outside into the woods and sat by a tree she wrote. (Dear dairy, I wonder if this will be the best time of my life or the worst I really hope it's the best, some of these people are different there is this girl named Kat I want to meet her and stuff but she'll probably freak when she sees my wolf ears and tail sometimes I wish I wasn't half wolf and human. Good bye dairy) she stoped writing and sat there listening.
Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241)

Maeko poked his head around the doorway of his cabin, he sighed at the pitch black darkness of the night and slowly walked out. Crickets chirping and small flutters of shrubbery were heard as most everybody snoozed in their old, creaky, beds. He shuddered at the thought, Thank god I brought a futon in my storage! at the current time he had an almost multiversal storage which he kept needed items in and also other collective pieces of whatever, unheard artifacts and a series of special books with knowledge only Maeko knew. All of this was in the celestial closet as he deemed it and was only accessed in case of certain emergencies, mostly.

He moved about the camp's grounds in wonder as what to do, he felt like a little kid in this pitch darkness, jumping about and breathing deeply in anticipation. Maeko had never had a night in which there was no streetlight to break the veil of black. This left him feeling giddy almost, excitement bubbling up in his stomach, he let out a mischievous laugh before phasing into the wall of trees that bordered the forest.

Shy flower fell asleep by the tree with her dairy open.

Maeko walked about the forest, moving deeper and deeper into it, he passed Shy Flower almost not noticing her sleeping body. Before backtracking he looked through a few trees for any slight figure on Conan, he shook Shy Flower awake quietly and continued, the diary untouched.

Shy flower didn't wake up and her dairy fell out of her hand and to the page she was on.

Katherine was able to leave before Maeko came in. Which was good. Knowing that other beings could tell if she was human or not kinda frightened her.

She decided to sit by the door and wait a bit until they were alone again..or until she was able to think of a plan.

Shy flower woke up and grabbed her dairy and just sat there thinking of what to write so she found a stick and started to draw in the dirt.

Kat continued to hide in the tree because she didn't want to be caught using a bow at camp so she continued to sit there as soon as she felt safe she put the bow and arrow away and climbed down then went back to camp but when she saw someone she hid behind a tree it was Maeko Kat said to her self "well this is normal to stalk guys" she giggled and continued to look at him waiting for him to leave

Maeko, not knowing that Kat was in the tree had opened a portal beside him, it had a clear sheen and was almost transparent. He moved his arm about inside the portal to pull out a katana located inside it's sheath, he pulled it back to unsheathe it and flipped it around his hand before striking a small tree creating a horizontal cut, it fell over without much of a ruckus and a smirk had formed on his face as he did so.

Shy flower went back to camp with her dairy and went inside her cabin and sat on her bed and she pulled out a piece of paper and started to draw again.

Kat looked shock and was for some reason blushing because he was strong and powerful she stood there for 8 minutes
just looking at him and staring into his eyes she couldn't stop thinking about him for some reason its like when ever she saw him she was like I have to have him she gazed apron him with her eyes wide like she just saw a unicorn or a ghost.

Shy flower put her drawing up that she finsihed on the wall and she put her dairy next to her bed and fell asleep having an awesome dream.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus