Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Shy flower (played anonymously)

Shy flower kept her head out trying to figure out some things but she couldn't really understand so she kept trying to listen and did nothing
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat looked at Alice and shrugged "I don't know but I feel like someone else is here" Kat said with a confued look on her face she tryed not to look at Maeko because she though it would make her embarrest but instead she got up and said "I'm going to go look for Conan" Kat walked out not limping as much as she was she walked across the camp to find him.

Shy flower came out of hiding and just stood their seeing if they would see her but she wasn't sure she always was invisible to other people.
Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241)

Maeko shrugged to Alicia's early question before turning his gaze to Shy Flower and giving a quick. "Who are you?" He kept his gaze on the girl before moving over to Kat, he pulled her arm over his shoulders and held her up for a second, with a grunt he pulled her into a bridal style hold. Maeko walked over to cabin beside the previous one, he pulled a first aid kit out of it's metal frame that held it up on the wall, and opened it up, he sat Kat on a chair in the corner, he pulled her muddy pant leg up to inspect the ankle that he spied Kat limping upon. He motioned to Shy Flower to come closer as he started to pull out a splint from the small white box sitting on the wooden floor of the cabin.

Shy flower didn't move she thought nobody could see her so she came closer
Alicia felt movement her theif side told her to get to higher ground so she ran over to where Maeko was helping kat and leap onto the window seal and quickly climbed to the roof turning around and surveying the rest of the camp.

Shy flower stoped and froze and she ran back to a tree.

Kat yelled after her saying "hey what are you doing" Kat sigh and looked into Maeko's eyes and saw some thing in them it was beautiful like a diamond that was polished but something was wrong she felt wrong about thinking that so she continued to look at something else and coughed.

Shy flower pulled her hoodie over her eyes and ears and she Hide her tail and she walked over to where Kat was

Maeko bandaged Kat's knee without the slightest idea of what was happening , he looked to Shy Flower for a second as he closed the first aid kit and placed it back on the shelf. He helped Kat up as he inquired the girl behind her, "What's your name? You were invited to the camp, right?" He nodded in a silent confirmation of the question before walking out of the cabin and jumping up onto the log roof with a quick hop and skip, scanning the opposite side of Alicia's ongoing search.

"M-my name is shy flower you call me shy cause well I'm mostly shy and I was invited her cause I wanted to get away from my home" shy flower said as she looked down. She kicked the dirt with her shoe.

Maeko nodded and hopped back down from the roof, "Maeko, nice to meet you, somebody that isn't badgering me because of their trust issues" He shot a glare to Kat able to inspect what he had just bandaged up. Afterwards he turned back to Shy Flower, a hand held out.

Shy flower looked up and just didn't do anything. She asked maeko " are you like half cat cause I can ummm smell it I mean I can just tell." Shy flower asked trying not to give herself away.

Kat tried not to think of it and walked to her cabin but before she did she told Maeko thank you she smiled and went in her cabin she fell on her bed like she just cared heavy luggage. Kat then got up and put her bag on the bed then when back outside and picked up her crowbar, and put it in her bag. She put her bag in the corner nearest to her and fell on her bed again she decided to take a nap.

Maeko turned to Kat and nodded, his gaze came back to Shy Flower once more, "Not half-cat, full cat, I'm just really, really old, so I became this... Yeah, this." Maeko nodded with a quiet chuckle. Before he moved to find a cabin that he could reside in he turned, "Can I call you... Flower?" He flashed a friendly smile.

"Sure" flower smiled and she pulled off her when maeko left and it showed her wolf ears and her tail come up to her face and smacked her in the face. " seriously tail you have to do that I can't have a break" as she laughed and walked around.

Maeko stood there for a second looking at her tail before inviting her into a near cabin at the edge of the group of other cabins. He smirked as he gestured over to the cabin as he walked inside as a small bag materialized and dropped onto the floor. He sat in a chair opposite from the bunk on the other side of the room.

Shy flower put her hoodie over her ears again and hide her tail. She walked to a cabin and walked inside and sat where a chair was and she pulled out a book from her bag and started to read she looked out of the window most of the time and she unhide her tail and took off her hoodie to show her ears and she just sat their reading a book but she was more likely drawing a picture of trees and flowers.

Maeko sat beside Shy Flower and grabbed her tail, hugging it, he uttered a quiet, "Fluffy." After a few seconds he started stroking her tail with adoration,. "None of my parts are fluffy, my ears are just fur covering cartilage, my tail is just fur covering skin, muscle and bone. No extra fur at all" He slowly pet her tail with amazement at how soft it was.

Shy flower looked at maeko and she tryed not to growl at him she just let him be. "Thank you I was born with it and I get that a lot sometimes by parents would well used to rubb my ears cause they were always soft till the went away and I lived somewhere else I don't know why but some reason my tail never gets dull it always gets fluffier." She laughs at how maeko just strokes her tail.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus