Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241)

"Ahhhh!" Maeko now nuzzled her tail with his face, he stopped after a bit and continued to sit it in his lap, petting it again. He stopped and let her tail sit in his lap as he moved to her head, he pet her slowly moving his hand in a downward motion. He was now behind Shy Flower with his elbows on her shoulders, only bearing down lightly, after a second he stopped and moved back beside her.
Shy flower (played anonymously)

She wanted to growl but she let him be and she kept drawing trees and flowers and now a house and she also kept looking out the window and she kept reading but she was laughing inside of herself. "Man maeko he is funny man he is really funny." She mumbled to herslef will laughing.

"What?" Maeko looked over to Shy Flower for a second before getting up from the bunk, he stretched and walked outside, rain still battered the ground which was a muddy pool now. His hoodie was still inside and the rain soaked him for a few minutes before he came back in, his shirt stuck to him now and he pulled in off to change, reaching into the small duffel bag in front of the chair and pulling out a new shirt.

Flower sat their and her tail went to her side and was moving all around so she got up and put her book down and went outside and pulled her hoodie over her ears and her tail hidden. She played around in the rain cause she loved the rain and the mud when she was a little girl so she kept playing around and jumping up and down now that she could be in nature again and not stuck in the house all summer long she was jumping up and down and she slipped and she got back up and she didn't mind the mud on her she just kept jumping up and down happy then she went back inside took off her hoodie and cleaned off the mud and picked up her book and drawing and continued and unhide her tail.

Maeko looked to her with a smile, "Excited?" He asked quietly as he pulled the shirt on and looked to her drawing. He examined it and asked another question, "Where'd you learn to draw like that?" His eyes flitted over to her tail and back to the paper she was currently working on with a mechanical pencil.

((After you post let's wait for the others))

(Okay) "ummm my old parents showed me how I loved drawing and I still draw it's my favorite thing to do and read of course that too." She said looking at maeko and smiling. "But why hide your cat ears they look fine to me why hide them?" She asks maeko.
Alicia climbed off of the building and walked to where Maeko and girl that had seemly appeared out of nowhere. "Hey guys I think it's going to rain" she said looking at the streaks of white across the sunset. Unconsciously Alicia started to glare at the sky looking back down she smiled at the couple.

Maeko nodded to Alicia and walked over to her, "It kind of already did, if you didn't notice that the ground has been reduced to a muddy pool on the ground" He pointed to the beige viscous substance covering the ground and pulled Alicia onto the porch of a cabin. He wiped his shoes on the old wood that he stood on and walked back into the cabin with Shy Flower.

"What's your favorite thing to do cause I love reading and drawing and mostly hunting." She asked maeko as she laughed a little.
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

Katherine decided to follow Kat. When she fell asleep a mischievous smile came to her face. She didn't want to do anything drastic yet, since no one else was around to see it happen, but she did want to mess with their heads.

After searching in the drawers, she found a stray red marker. Heading to Kat, she drew a smiley face on her cheek, and under it she wrote "Hello".
It was a lame idea, but it would surprise her once she woke up.

Shy flower finsihed drawing and she pulled out her color pencils and started to color it in and she pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a number on it and put it in a drawer and she continued to color " you didn't really answer my question but that's okay I don't really care." She said not paying attention.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat has a problem she can't wake up she's having her breathing problems she has passed out from lack of air in her lungs her body lying there lifeless almost Kat try's really hard to wake up but can't she can only wait until the lung breathing problem is over

Shy flower got up walked over to where kat's cabin is and opened the door and poked at kat to see if she would wake up.

((Ah! I'm back!))

Maeko looked at Shy Flower and poked his head out of the window to see what was going on. The area consisted of the three to four people, Flower, Alicia, and Kat, maybe Chaara but she disappeared a while back. That didn't surprise Maeko very much, but what did was a slight spiritual presence around the area.

Shy flower left kat's cabin and walked back to hers and started to color again and read at the same time with her hoodie off and her tail showing.
Not knowing what to do she walked into a nearby cabin picking the lock with ease. Walking in and looking around it was pretty small just a bed and nightstand. Finally dropping her backpack she climbed into it and grabbed a sleeping bag from the small room inside, jumping out remember the third rule of being a theif she decided to get some sleep, she set her alarm for 5 and drifted off to sleep.

Shy flower continued to color and read at the same time will looking out the window. "I hope it's still raining cause well I love the rain and I don't mine jumping up in down in the rain" she mummbled to herslef.
Chaaya (played by MichikoKandy39)

Aya walked over to the fire pit she noted in her book that it seem clear of scent in this area. Hmm she wondered looking still looking for the lizard she had misplaced then walking to the main cabin she examined the wards she had drawn once again.

Shy flower looks out the window and thinks "is it raining yet?" "Cause I love the rain." Shy flower said looking out the window.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat struggles to wake up but it's no use she's helpless she can't do anything right now beacause of the lung cancer she gives up suddenly it turns night and she finally wakes up at midnight she gasps for air and sits up with her hand over her lungs she calms down and says "who knew you didint need air when your sleeping" she got up from the bed and quietly snuck out to the woods.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus