Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241)

Maeko watched Kat as she tip-toed acros the camp grounds, he floated high enough to see through the window and watched her as she walked into the cabin Alicia had chosen. He let out a short "Hm" and laid his head back down, at that point a weird sense of vertigo came over him, making his mattress capsise. This resulted in him falling off, hitting the knob of the bed and have the wind torn straight from his lungs. Maeko laid there catching his breath and shoving it back down his windpipe before standing, he coughed violently, after the ordeal he made his way outside, it was currently in the late morning. What exact time he wasn't certain for he hadn't been able to find any outlets in this technology ridden place, doesn't nature have mercy for the music junkies!?
Shy flower (played anonymously)

Shy flower had her cabin door open and she was drawing a map or like some sort of picture she was hoping there was a way to have a little fun in This camp she pulled out a different piece of paper and started to draw a bush of strawberrries but she was bored and wanted to have some fun.
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

Katherine cautiously floated in. "Is..anyone else in here?" She asked slowly.

"Nope why would anyone be in here" she said. "Okay what's the plan of truning this place to have some fun" she said with laughter in her voice.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Hey Alice are you awake? she asked worried "I need to talk to you about Maeko" she said with a frown on her face she continued on "is it normal to like someone even though there you're friend"? She said waiting for Alice's response.

"I have a awesome plan. Do you like to scare people a little?" She asked Katherine. As she drew a map of the place.

"I like to occasionally get reactions from them, so yeah!" She slowly floated over to Shy Flower's side and turned transparent so she could see her.

"So how do we have some fun here? You go any ideas?" She asked Katherine. She kept drawing the camp a map for the camp. "Well I finished the map of the camp" she said showing her.

(Maeko has been taken by the clown and KILLED but he didn't have to erase his character unless he wanted to but if you make people think you died DONT DELETE YOUR CHARACTER PLEASE)

(How do you know if your charachter is dead or not?)

(if they stop replying or they say that I'm dead)

(Okay)

(so Maeko and conan is dead ^-^)

(Got it)

"Well, maybe we can mess with the other people here. Have you learned any of their pet peeves yet?"
sitting on a tree branch ignoring everyone this should be fun...

"No but I'm ready when you are" she said with a laugh. "This is going to be so fun" she said

Kat started to look around but no sight of anyone she gave up and went to take a nap

She was so excited to cause some fun. "This is going to be so fun friend so what do you want to do first" she asked

"Hm...I suppose we can try pranking..Kat? I tried earlier but I failed.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus