Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat run up to one of the cabins but it was locked she knocked on it and it opened with the sight of a human figurer in the window she said nothing but when to the edge of the door and peeked in to watch the figure. Kat whispered to her self "what its that and who is that". She continued to spy on it and suddenly she made a sound causing the figure to turn around Kat came out of the shadows and grabbed her crowbar "who are you".
Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241)

Maeko looked at the two other people about he camp, he had given up on opening the door and leaned on the logs that made up the cabin he was at. The convenient thing is that there was an awning protecting him from the pattering rain. Kat's action had caught his eye and he swiveled his head around to look at the girl, a crowbar was in her hand through he doorway of the cabin opposite to him. Maeko ran over to the small cabin to check what had been happening, he peered into the wooden construct warily, ready to dodge just in case he would have been swung at with some kind of weapon.
Chaaya (played by MichikoKandy39)

Whoa anyone ever teach you to knock chaaya exclaimed looking at the girl with a raised crowbar, a another person his head covered ran towards her and from behind the back door creaked open. Naegi she shouted and a dark shadow floated towards her instantly making everyone near her collapse in a wave of unexplainable fear, waving away the spirit aya put her hands on her hips and asked who are you kids.
Trembling Alicia arose and said "we're here for camp who are you." Dropping her bag on the ground and helping the others up.

Maeko pushed himself up off the ground with a disgusted look, "It's a shadow-user, we're going to have a bad time about this." He moved away from the doorway and sighed.

That's right handsome aya retorted stepping to look at they teens in the dirt. So ya daizys wanna come in and help me I'm a Counselor here she asked picking up the crowbar and tossing it into the grass. She walked back inside and disappearing in the doorway.

Maeko coughed before shaking his head to get his bearings, "Alright, I will." He followed the woman with another cough. As soon as she disappeared he looked about in a confused fashion but moved on I to the cabin with a shrug, he stretched in the doorway, still looking around the cabin's empty content.

Ha ha aya laughed I forgot I have lights sometimes I don't really need them she smiled flipping the switch and appearing in front of maeko. Now follow me she said walking to a small desk with a small trantantualla in a glass orb. She sat down and clicked her pen asking so what's your name poisondrop?
Alicia squatted next to kat and tried to get her to stand up but she looked like she was fuming. "You stay here and eat something I'm going to check out the cabin" Alicia walked inside noticing the spider and cringing she stood next to the boy as the dark haired lady moved some stuff around.
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

(Are you still accepting players? If so, can I join? I have a ghostlike character if you need one. :3 )

(Yes we need one more person and your the one good luck to all of you I hope that you will make it though the hunted camp site with people dissapering)

Thanks Alice Kat said with her arm scraped and her knee bleeding. Kat try's to stand up straight but fail to instead she continued to limb she limbed to the desk and said im Kat that was Alice this Maeko and Conan speak of Conan have you seen him Maeko she asked worried alittle bit.

(I updated the forum go and check it out)
Shy flower (played anonymously)

shy flower was running when she ran into or saw people. Shy flower thought they were mean and so went closer to them.
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

Katherine was watching, barely floating inches away from the window. If anyone looked, they would see her outline.
Her mother would always talk about how she'd haunt these grounds when she was younger, so she decided to try it out for herself.

For now, she just wanted to gather information, and see how she could mess with the group without getting caught.

Maeko looked over to Kat and offered a hand to help her I her feet or for balance support, he shrugged "No,not after he went galloping into the forest," Maeko rolled his tongue on the 'r' in forest. He looked back to Chaaya with a quick turn of his head, in the corner of his eye he spied Shy Flower, he noted the figure before answering he question, "Yep, as she said," He gestured to Kat, "My name is Maeko... Maeko Kurogumi"

Shy flower went behind a tree and sat down behind it trying to hide

Kat shock her head she said to Maeko "I'm fine I can walk I just need to sit down" when she said that she spotted a chair not far from her she limbed to the chair and sat down she did not notice he gave a gestur to her so she just kept sitting in pain

Shy flower stood up and poked her head out trying to see what was going on.
Alicia shivered someone, she alway got this feeling when was watching her; it didn't feel like a camera or any spell. Concentrating on the feeling she looked around glancing a glimmer in another cabin, she'd have to break in later. Continuing her search she found there was no one in her immediate view that's weird she thought. Walking over to the others she asked "are we the only ones here?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus