Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Maeko Kurogumi (played by Nekoshou6241)

After a few seconds of standing, Maeko made a smal motion with his hand, still holding onto the grip with one he moved his other hand to grab the now newly formed scythe. The movement and reaction happened only in a moment, very swiftly though, the katana glowed a bluish tinted white, formed a scythe and was swung in a wide arc, it felled the trees around him in a cdeft swoop of the black, steel, weapon. A big circle of free space was left and as the space was cleared out, Maeko started to make some practice dummies from the free wood, the task would surely take a few days but the payout would be great. Reinforcement from many layers of wood upon wood kept the dummies from being cut in two when Maeko would be practicing in the near future.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat couldn't stop looking at him and staring she said in her head "what am I doing I could-" when she said that she was lost in her thought she continued to watch him assemble and unassembled the dummies its like she was in....love with him but he started to...
Shy flower (played anonymously)

Shy flower woke up and left her cabin she walked into the forest and say Kat watching maeko she went behind a tree knowing that Kat liked maeko she laughed in her head but she sat behind the tree she picked up a stick and drew a door that looked like it could be opened and she kept drawing.

After a few dummies had been set up he walked out of the forest with a slight hop. He was a little bit happy, though oblivious to the eyes watching him. He cracked his knuckles, neck and back, the door creaked as Maeko walked into his cabin. The bed in the room was still empty noting that nobody had formed with him yet, on the other side was a futon mattress suspended in the air by seemingly magic, it was. Maeko hopped onto it and rolled a bit before getting comfortable, he faced the ceiling with his eyes closed, falling in and out of sleep.
Chaaya (played by MichikoKandy39)

Chaya woke up looking tired and dead, she quickly put on makeup covering the small scars she had on her face. She gripped a necklace designed to make anyone touching it feel like they had just killed their entire family and watched their friends pay the price, of course she was unaffected by it slipping it on and admiring her self in the mirror. The blond curls in her hair pulled back with a waterfall braid. Perfect she thought grabbing a container of salt she had and dropping some in the doorway she was off to visit the daizies and see how they were doing.

Peering out of he window Maeko caught sight of Chaaya, "Hey! Counselor! How're you this morning!?" His voice was slightly raised just in case she couldn't hear,but he seemed genuinely interested in her activities and anybody else's, whoever came about. The morning was a crisp and cool, just perfect, Maeko loved this kind of weather, he never saw it much anymore, with dew glistening on the leaves and shining due to small amounts of sunlight filtering through the trees.

Shy flower finished drawing and she got up and head deeper into the forest with the stick but she was so tired she sat by a tree and accidentally fell asleep.

"Pretty good the showers were hard last night though, how's zenith treating you daizy? She asked throwing salt on the ground where she was going to walk, and glancing back at Maeko.

"Just fine, I love this sunrise" He looked overhead through the window to look at the sky above. The air blew, sending what ever salt grains thrown by Chaaya flying backwards.

Kat stopped spying on Maeko and went to her cabin she layed down and fell asleep right away

Well I'm just trying to figure out whos here, smiling she asked are you training for something or just keeping in shape. She put the kid back on the jar and swirled the inside thoroughly slowly it glowed softly not noticeably unless you were close by.

Shy flower woke up "huh what? How did I get out here? Oh wait I was drawing oops I should have been back at camp." She got up and slowly walked back to camp but stoped by every tree to draw a x.
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

Waking up from an unknown sleep, Katherine's eyes slowly flickered open. How long was she thinking for last night?

Curious of what Chaaya was doing, she floated over to examinate. However she wasn't aware that it was salt, being her weakness as a ghost.
When some of it landed on her, she gave a barely audible "Ouch" and quickly tried to brush it off. Causing her to be visible to anyone looking for a few moments.

She made it back to camp and saw Katherine and she walked over to Katherine and blocking so nobody could see her. "Hey you okay i know you don't want anyone to see you so your welcome" she said with a smile.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you." She said, returning the smile before turning invisible again.
"Is there..anything I can do for you?" Katherine was always one to return favors, even the smallest ones.

"No i am good just glad your okay cause your pretty awesome" she said

"Oh! Thanks..!" Katherine said while rubbing her arm. She's never really been called awesome before. "Also..what do you do here? No offense but it seems kinda boring..if you want..I can maybe shake things up a bit?"

"If I'm aloud to help" she said heading to her cabin.

Kat woke up but didn't wake up "what's happing to me I-I-I-I cant stop thinking of Maeko I-is this normal I got to tell someone hmmm but who I cant tell Maeko I could ruin my chances with him hmmm" she tough her a while and finally got the perfect person to talk to about this...so she snuck in her cabin and decided to see if ALICE was awake.

She waved kathrine inside of her cabin. "Hey dude you coming or not I have a awesome plan." She said laughing and dissapearing behind the door.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus