Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Shy flower (played anonymously)

"That's easy" she said with a laugh. "This is going to be so much fun" she said as she ran out the cabin into kat's she took a black marker and drew a mustache on her face a black eye to and took a eyes patch from her pocket and put it on kat and then took kat's hand out and put a pie in it. "Okay Katherine let's just go and hide" she said as she ran back and hide.
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat woke up and quickly realized that a pie was on her hand and marker was on her face she got up looked at the pie and yelled "YOU TWO ARE DEAD" she ran outside quickly found shy flower and stuck the pie in her face "BAD attempted and marker....really" she rolled her eyes and walked away she gave an evil look at the counselor. She got all the marker off and went back to sleep this time her hand under her stomach and her face in the pillow.

She ate the pie on her face. "Mm I can't believe I would waste such a good pie" she said as she laughed so hard. "I'll try again maybe later right now I have to sleep" she said as she crawled into her bed and fell asleep.

She woke up and walked around the camp she notice a person sitting on a tree branch she approached the tree and said "hey what are you doing here all alone".
Katherine (played by Liannah2)

"Oh ok." Katherine replied. She wasn't really tired so she decided to just sit by the fire.

She woke up. "Okay now I'm ready" she said. "Don't ask why I don't sleep long it's just something I'm not into" she says. She gets up and heads outside with Katherine. "Weird why is kat talking to a tree" she asked
*on a tree branch*

She stares. "Well only one way to find out prank kat" she said laughing
*ignores people and listens to music*

He ears twitched as she thought of a prank
*falls asleep*

"fine don't talk to me I see how you are" she said turning away she walked back to her cabin, Grabbed her phone, Put it in her bag, and walked out into the woods. Kat ducked under tree branches and jumped over trees, Crossed a river , Climbed a tree, and sat there. She got her phone out of her bag along with her headphones, Bug off, Flashlight, And a dagger she tried to find a little hole in the tree but the only one she found was that one next to her so she thought hmm I have a blanket in my bag maybe I could.... She grabbed her blanket from her bag along with her crow bar and started to build a hemic. She had been making the hemic for about 30 minutes then finally got it she had to jump tree to tree trying to bolt it in. Wen she got it she climbed in, sprayed her self with bug off, Put the flash light and the dagger in the tree, Plugged her headphones into the phone and started to listen to music.
looks at the sky hm...

Shy flower heads back into her cabin and starts to draw the tree
a symbol of protection appears on my arm

She finished drawing and puts it on the wall. "Okay this place is awesome!!!" She said as she thought of something funny. Her tail wagged
walks around

Shy flower's ears fold down and Perk up when she hears someone walking around
still walking around

Shy flower looks out her window

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Camp Died

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus