Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Evence (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

"She was pretty shaken up, but Rose, our doctor, took care of her. So she should be fine tommorow. Her name is Harren and she would make a great hunter. I can see them fitting in here. I can see you fitting in here as well. Do you have a mate?" Evence asked, with a tinge of jealousy in her voice.

Evence propped herself up with her elbows and studied Tell a little before a blush crept along her cheeks and she looked away.
Tell (played by berserker544)

Tell's eyes widen "Ma-mate? Huh, no, no mate..." he said nervously "No, I don't have one..." he said, the blush returning to his face quickly again "Not that I know of anyways." he said, trying to make a joke, and laughed a little "no...how about you?" he asked, moving his hand to his scar, and starting to rub it.

"Oh," Evence's voice clearly showed her relief. Then she smiled and laughed a little.
"No, not yet." she said, a little sadly then shrugged it off. Laying back down, she thought of all the paperwork she had to get done the next day.
"In the morning you'll have to stop by my office so we can get that paperwork signed and ready," Evence reminded Tell.

"oh..." Tell said "Umm sure...I guess I'll see you in the morning then?" he asked, slightly confused, but also disappointed

"Oh! No i wasnt telling you to leave. I was just reminding you," Evence said quickly, not really wanting him to leave.
Sitting up, she crawled over next to him then laid on her stomach right by him.
"What brought you here Tell?" Evence asked, curiously.

"Well..." he sat down back on the bed "Well...ever since I was turned I haven't met a werewolf...well one that wasn't trying to kill me..." he said softly "Then when I heard of this place, I thought I could try and join some of my own kind...you know, get some questions answered if I had any instead of trying to figure it out on my own." he finished and turned to look at her "So basically, I wanted a place to belong and people to talk to...beyond that-" he shrugged "-the skies the limit, we'll have to see how things turn out."

Evence smiled and sat up, facing Tell.
"I like your attitude," Evence said cheerfully. "I hope you dont mind, but im going to change," she added.
Getting up, she went into her closet and changed into short shorts and a red tank top. Then came back out of her closet and sat on her bed.

She had moved before he had a chance to answer. He blushed further when she came out. He looked around the room, trying not to stare at her. "S-so whys your hair green?" he asked her

Evence laughed at the random question then laid back.
"I dunno. I was born that way. At first it was pure white with a little green strip, but after i was five it was completely green. Wierd huh?" Evence replied and laughed softly.
Putting her arms behind her head, she looked at the ceiling. When she put her arms up behind her head, her tank top lifted a little, showing her stomach. Evence quickly sat up and pulled it back down, blushing.
"Sorry," she mummbled.

'I don't mind...' "it's okay..." he said nervous still. Should he ask her what shes doing..."Hey...umm...I'm sorry for asking you this again...but what do you want with me right now? You're asking me about mates and such, and..." he stood up again "nev-never mind, I'm just going to go. You must be tired so I'll just go..." he said, starting to walk over to the door. His face was as red as an apple at this point of time.

"Oh..ok.. I was just trying to figure out if maybe you were my mate. I have to find one before the three days is up..." she mumbled disappointedly, as he started to leave.
Sighing, she crawled into her bed and snuggled under the warm covers. Though she was half hoping he would come back.

He stood outside the door, breathing, thinking. 'what? She just met me and she wanted me? Should I go and talk to her now? Maybe just leave her for the night...' he sighed and started to pace the hall. Thinking on what he should do. He stopped finally at her door and entered "Hey...can we talk about that for a few seconds? You needing a mate I mean..." he asked from the doorway, hopping she wasn't a sleep, but she owed him this for springing it on him so fast.

Evence sat up and didnt really meet his eyes.
"Sure. Take a seat.. I mean if you want," she murmured.
Evence knew she shouldnt have told him so soon, but he had asked and really Evence wasnt one to lie.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harren lay in the bed that was made for her and Dai. "So, what do you think of that Alpha? Ive never known a female to be an Alpha. My daddy was our packs Alpha... It made it a lot harder to leave..." Harren looked over to Dai, waiting for him to answer.

Tell swallowed "Okay...I just want to say that I need to think about this..." he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed again. "Like I said, this is all new to me, and you kinda sprung it on me without notice, you know?" he said looking over his shoulder at her
Daimonas (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Dai sat down on the bed and shrugged. "She seems like a go Alpha, I really can't say since I didn't grow up in a pack." Dai grew up being trained by humans and fighting them. He knew all of their weaknesses along with their weapons. He laid back against the bed beside Harren.

Harren rubbed his chest. "I miss the pack sometimes..."

Evence scowled and suddenly she felt like an alpha again.
"Well i never said you were. I specifically said i was trying to figure it out, but go ahead and take all the time you need," Evence said calmly.
Looking to her door, she motioned for Tell to leave. Laying down in her bed, she turned off her light. Trusting Tell to find his way to the door.

Boa came into the dorm's living room.
"Im sorry to interrupt, but in the morning if your hungry i needed to let you know where to go. The gray building next to the alpha's office is the cafeteria. All you do is go and tell them what you want and they will cook it for you. And if you are going to be members of the pack, you'll have to stop by the alpha's office. Night," Boa informed them, then waved and headed upstairs.

"Well Dai, its time for us to decide, do we join this pack or not?" Harren looked at the door where the beta poped in
Daimonas (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Dai though about that for a momment. He was not use to being in a pack let alone being with others of his kind. "I guess we should stay in this pack, it is much safer than living on our own."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus