Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Daimonas (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Dai still held on to Harren's hand like she was his life line, which in some cases she was. He decided he would thank Evence for letting them be a part of her pack without them having to ask. He knew it was his fault for running into there tetority in the frist place which lead the hunters here.
Harren Lobos (played by MissUndeadKisses)

Harren felt his worry and guilt. "Its not your fault Dai. Those hunters just want a kill... You know that all to well. Dont beat yourself up. Okay?"
Evence (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Evence forced a smile. "Next time, but this time you need to get something to eat," Evence said reassuringly to Tell, before running to her room.

Rose smiled and shook her hand. "Yes. And you are?" she asked her.

Evence ran back out a second later and disappeared out the door, into the winter night. Boa smiled when Evence came out, then changed into his wolf form. Evence hardly used her wolf form and decided to just stay in human form. Running along side Boa searching out hunters and shooting them dead. Or Boa and the other wolves ripped out their throats.
Evence barely dodged one hunter's gun as he swung it at her. She didnt have time to dodge the second swing, however. It struck Evence on the side of the head and she fell in the snow, blood trickling down the side of her head. The hunter put his gun to her head but before he could pull the trigger, Boa leaped out of the shadows and crushed his windpipe.

After all the hunters had been killed or run off, Evence and Boa made it back to camp. Evence said goodnight and retreated into her small house. The blood had dried by now and she wanted to get it treated.

"Im Harren Lobos. Im from the high Lobos pack in Alaska." Harren smiled and hoped the woman would know of the pack. It was a bit famous in the werewolf world
Tell (played by berserker544)

Tell sat at the cafe, playing with the last of his food. His elbow on the table, his head in his hand. He was depressed because she wouldn't let him help...He eventually finished his food, half of it staying on the plate, he left the cafe and started to head towards his room, seeing Evence he gave a slight smile until he saw the blood "What the Hell happened Evence?!" he said, his woo obvious, he quickly walked up to her to see her wound

Dai nodded, surprised at how Harren could guess his thoughts better than anyone. "Yeah, but they wouldn't be here in the first place if I didn't come here." He looked at Rose but there wasn't a cold hard bitterness in his eyes or voice. He was soft when it came to Harren.

Rose smiled. "Oh yes i've heard of them. Well welcome to the Black Crescent pack, Harren. Daimonas." Rose said nodding.
Rose hoped that Harren had heard of their pack before. It was well known for its large terriotry and huge numbers.

Evence scowled at the memory of what happened.
"I got clumsy and a hunter hit me in the head with his gun," she muttered.
It wasnt too serious but it hurt like fire.

"Ive herd of it somewhere before, but Ive been lone for so long I cant place where." Harren giggled and looked at Dai. "We are just happy you let us stay."

"hunters? You should've brought me along." he said looking at it "It doesn't look too bad, but you should still get it cleaned." he said looking at her wound then at her. He blushed "I mean, only if you think it's needed...you're the leader." he said taking a step back from her "sorry...didn't mean to over step my place..."

Dai nodded. "Yeah, it means alot to both of us to have a safe place to stay at for the mean while." Dai gave Harren a small smile.

Rose grinned and laughed. "Of course we let you stay. Our alpha is really merciful and nice. It would be a major loss to us if she died," Rose replied.
"Oh my. Well i've kept you here long enough, sweetheart. You need some rest. When you leave this room, just go down four doors and take a left. When you go down the stairs you will enter the living room," directed Rose.
She handed them four blankets and two pillows.
"Goodnight Harren. Diamonas." Rose finished with a smile.

Evence smiled at Tell's concern. "No it's alright. I value my pack memebers opinions. I wouldve taken you it's just you didnt have time to prepare or eat," Evence replied.
"Did you get enough to eat, Tell?" Evence asked.
Wincing slightly as the burning pain got worse, she motioned for Tell to follow her as she went into her room. It looked pretty much the same as Tell's room except her walls were a cream color.
Walking into her bathroom, she wet a rag and dabbed at the small gash on her head, wincing every time.

Tell entered her room behind her, though he didn't go far inside. He stood near the entrance, he did take a little look around, though it looked a lot like his room. He kept his eyes down, embarrassed he was in her room, not knowing why he was there. "Umm, excuse me Miss.Evence, but what is it that you need of me? I mean, why did you ask me to follow you in here? Are the papers here for me to sign to join...?" he asked, not sure what else could be the reason

Evence walked out of her bathroom, holding a cloth to her head.
"No i just asked you to come in because i thought you wouldnt mind coming in. But if you do, you can leave," Evence said a little confused.
Walking back into her room, she patched up the gash and walked back out. Sittin on her bed, she looked over at Tell. Patting the spot next to her on her bed.
"Come in. Sit," she invited.

He blushed slightly "Okay..." he said softly and sat down beside her, keeping his hands together on his knees, "I don't mind...just wondering..." he said softly. He was still blushing, though more now.

Evence looked at Tell confused. "Why are you blushing?" she asked curiously.
Then she scowled and looked away. "It's because im alpha isnt it? Dont get me wrong, i love protecting my pack. It's just no one acts like my friend. No one is close to me. Because i am alpha and i have a position to uphold," she recited the last part from her father. "I cant wait till i find my mate. I have to find him in the next three days you know. Mating season is coming then. When i find my mate, he wont need to worry about me being alpha," Evence sighed and looked at Tell.

he shook his head "No it isn't that you're the alpha...it's because...well you're a woman and I'm sitting in your room alone is all..." he said, looking down, his hands still together "I-I'm sorry. I'm just nervous by all of this...it's been quite the day, and all of this is just...just kinda hard to process...I was alone for three years before this after all..."

Evence flushed with embarrasment. "Right. You must be tired then," she mumbled.
She got up and walked over to her window, closing it. Letting her hair down, she sighed.
"Geez its cold in here. I've gotta stop opening that window," Evence said, smileing to lighten up the mood.

"I never mind the cold...was born in Canada..." he said, now starting to loosen up a little "So I'm kinda use to the cold and snow." he said, finally moving his hands away from each other and onto the bed "And I'm not tired...not too much anyways...but if you are, I'll leave you to rest..." he said moving his hands forward again and stood up

"Oh i love the cold and rain," Evence replied and smiled. "Nah im not tired. I jist thought since it had been a wierd day for you that you would be," she added with a shrug.

Walking back over to her bed, she layed down kn the opposite side.
"I would've never guessed that i would have three new memebers in one day," she murmured.
Looking over at Tell, she smiled.

He chuckled "Yeah, I guess that's a pretty big improvement huh...I never got to see his mate, but the man looked strong enough to be a good fighter..." he said standing there looking at her. 'she's a good looking woman...no, stop that, she's the lead wolf, she wouldn't want a newbie like you...' he thought "How did she look? I mean, health wise."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Mating season for werewolves

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus