Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

Astride comes in and gets water for he plants. "Oh you guys forgot dinner i'lol cook dinner well more of a late night snack so who wants what." Astride sakes as she went back outside and watered the seeds.
Grulbag DoomHammer (played by Leviathan)

"I don't care really" grulbag shouts opening the bedroom door
Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"How about power or captain or blizzard or maybe destroyer" she says as she still looks.

"Okay" astride says as she comes back is die the house and makes some foo.

He barks when you say blizzard and rubs you with his body, it's soft and warm"I think he likes blizzard lass"

"Okay" she says as she pets him. "Hmmm I can't find it" she said.

"Find what lass" grulbag said petting blizzard

"Hold on" she says a she closes her eyes and locates the collar sort of thing and her notebook for writing and her book then the collar and notebook and book float. And they comes toward her and she opens her eyes and grabs them. "I did it...." She trailed off cause she past out form that spell. Astride heard and ran upstairs.

"Rose!!" Astride says as she runs over torsos and places her hand on roses forehead and heals her from so much magic. "To much magic I see she can't do the location spell or what ever spell she did.

"ROSE' he holds her"don't do that again EVER"

"I-I'm fine that spell toke a lot" she sisd. "I did it at least" she sis switch a weak smile.

"Well don't do it again, please" he grumbles and blizzard licks your leg

"Okay" she says. She gets up slowly. "Hmmm smells like astride your cooking grill cheese sandwiches" rose siad then astride went back down stairs and put them on plates.

He follows

Rose heads downstairs and eats her grill cheese sandwich. "It's awesome astride" she sisd.

"Thanks now you eat then head to bed you need rest and I know I sound like a mother but you used the location spell and a different spell so you need to regain your entertain" she said as she went back outside.

He pokes at the food" what is this" he questions

"It's a grill cheese sandwich there good" she's has

He takes a tiny bite"Mhmm"then eats it at a slow pace savoring the flavor

Astride sits outside and plays with her magic thinking of stuff. poor rose what am I going to tell her that she has black magic maybe I could erase it from her and destroy the black magic it takes over aperosn and Rose is still to weak about Magic it could destroy her. She thought she used her magic to make the plants grow but some of them died.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus