Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Grulbag DoomHammer (played by Leviathan)

The orc looks in the sky and kneels down awkwardly when he rose he was suprised at first, but then angry and was stomping towards you
Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

A row of trees growed right infront of him(thanks) as rose went inside her house.

"CHEATER, YOU DARE STOP ME FROM RETURNING HOME" he shouted hacking at the thick trees but barely cuts them down

He stopped hacking and started to walk away

(Hello)

The trees went down and a strong vine went around grulbag and took him inside the house it put him down. "Stop calling me that" she yelled with her eyes red.

"Ye cast magic, do ye not" he looks confused and breaks free of the vine with his axe"because if so, ye be a cheater"

Grulbag looked angry at her"So why do ye keep me from me people"

"You try controlling magic it's not easy when your sister is dead!!!!!!!" She yelled but a tear ran down her face. Then she put him back outside and she sat back down and held the bowl of candy.

"You think a strong and proud warrior like me is going to use magic like a cheater" he growls not noticing the tear and didn't hear the sister part"ye better start fixing it" he looks around his axe gleaming"I don't want to stay here any longer"

She makes a vine that takes him outside and it leaves him out there and it dissapears she sits back down and just crystal.

"CHEATER, HOW DARE YE LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS RETCHED WORLD" he yells then he slumps behind a tree and continues to try to leave but he cant

(Hello)

She keeps crying. being called different stuff is not how I wanted to spend this Halloween this year. She thought everything went gloomy and creepy and very scary.

"Well at least it's a bit more homey, now all I need is the barren wasteland" he cries thinking if home and gets angry and chops down the door"CHE-"he saw you crying he stopped frozen, like a statue, them he drooped his axe and held you"its ok, everything is fine, what is ye name, small one" he said comforting her, holding her as if it was his own child

"M-my name is rose petel" she said. She kept crying and the place got creeper by the minute and sadder

"Shh, shh, it's ok rose, it's fine, everything is fine" he is sobbing a bit as well and he picks you up and holds you, caressing your hair softly"it's fine rose, shh" he kisses you softly on the forehead

The place gets better sort of. Rose stops crying a little but she is still sad. I'm the worse at controlling magic can't even control myself. She thought

"It's ok, you are just young, you have done well before, do well now, it's ok, I got you, he you are just like him, so soft and warm" he cries into your shoulder"I miss them so much" he pleads in your ear"I will stay here and protect you for as long as you want" he kisses your forehead then hugs you

"Thank you" she siad as she hugged him back. he feels like a farther I never got to have. She thought

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus