Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

She looks at him confused.
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

Astride is standing outside listening to everything
Grulbag DoomHammer (played by Leviathan)

He thinks"I wanted to tell you someway no one.else could hear us" he looks down and let's you go"the first time I came here, in this very house, I saw a mother and a father, holding a child saying that she was special and had magic, well I didn't understand your language back then, and I'm my orc rage, I slaughtered them, but I left the child, and when I last saw her, she cried like you are crying now, Rose, I'm so sorry" he looks away but not crying

His axe in hand holding it out a little

She looked at him still confused. -so your saying you killed someone's parents-she siad in his head.

Astride wasn't paying attention. She was looking outside looking at everything playing win her magic in her hand. She made a couple of flowers it a couple of dead ones.

He glanced at you and rushed his hand through your hair and thought"I killed YOUR parents, you see those 2 willow trees outside" he points at the 2 willow trees that have been there for as long as you can remember"your parents lay under them" he drops the axe by your feet and drops to his knees looking away but not crying

-I don't believe it I can't believe it-she thought in his head and she cried and hugged him. "You didn't mean it you didn't" she said.

Astride heard the axe drop and she jumped up and her magic made a bunch of flowers on the house. She removed themc

He remained silent and a single silhouetted tear ran down his cheeks and he said in his actual broken cracked voice"I-I DD-Did Mm-m-Mean it" he said facing away in a mumble

"I know you didn't" she says as she still crus but hugs him.

"Well night is setting time for bed" she says (night dude)

(Night)

(Morning when you get a chance you can respond to this) rose went upstairs and fell asleep it was pitch black outside that way nobody could see anything. She was dreaming a nice dream until she had a nightmare and she started to flaot and the nightmares came alive but they felt astrides persents and they went downstairs and attacked her.

Grulbag tucked her in bed and daw the nightmares and followed them

Astride attacked the nightmares. "Great not again" astride said.

Grulbag helped and fought the nightmares as well and at the same time he was holding a sleeping rose

Astride looked at rose. "You have to wake her up or they get even more worse" she said.

Grulbag tickled her sides and blowing on her belly like a child

Making a tremendous darting noise

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus