Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Grulbag DoomHammer (played by Leviathan)

He tucks her in and kisses her head"no more secrets alright, half what"
Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

She opens one eye. " I'm half wolf and gosht" she says as she closes her eye and falls asleep. The room went dark.

He comes closer and kisses you"thank you" he leaves the room

She sleeps. Having a nice dream.

You wake up to the smell of bacon

She smells bacon and she gets out of bed and heads downstairs with her wolf ears out and her tail and half of her looks like it's goshtly. "Morning" she says

"Morning baby, Making gruppor, or as you call it bacon" he says smiling

"Yeah!!!" She says then she notices her tail and ears and her side that looks goshtly. "No not again" she says and the wolf ears and tail and goshtly part go away. She sits down in her chair. "I hate being half wolf and gosht" she muttered.

"I think it's cute on ye lass, be yourself no need to hide" he smiles

" saw that to the people" she says. Her wolf ears and tail appear again. "Grr you guys one but next time I will" she says to herself. Her goshtly part showed to. "Grrrr" she muttered. "But the cool thing about being half gosht is that I can see them" she says. "This whole house is field with them" she says. "But they are nice" she says happyly.

"It's ok baby cakes" he pats your head"they are just scared"

"I wish" she muttered. especally Fred. Or was it astride can't remember. She thought. (I may bring in another charachter I still thinking)

"They are, trust me I know" he stops smiling and stops moving completely for 2 seconds
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

(I'm bringing in astride)

Astride came walking along when she saw the house with so much fog. "Cool" she said as she walked towards the house.

Grulbag noticed and walked toward the door"Halloween is over lass, head home" he said in a low grumble like usual

"No I'm not trick or treating I just came to say that the person who owns this house is ummm I think oh fudge I can't remember" astride said

Rose petel noticed astride and she freaked. She ran towards the door. "Y-you!!" She said.

Grulbag reacted and held his hand against Astrides throat "she's what"

"No don't!!!!!!!" Astride said and vines growed and growed around rose. "No no no not again" she siad

"Ahhhh" she siad as she destroyed the vines. "It's you you are the person who can't control magic you all most killed me last time" she siad

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus