Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Grulbag DoomHammer (played by Leviathan)

Saying that grulbag looked at her with red raging eyes and hit her across the floor at least 10 yards away she flew
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

Astride was afraid now. "Mac and cheese!!!!!" She siad

Not caring what she said grulbag stomped toward her, grabbed her by the skull and started to lunch her guy, over and over, harder and harder
Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"Wait no stop we are friends she protected me from someone from killing me" she siad as she sperated grulbag and astride and put aspired somewhere safe. "I probably should have said that i just get so freaked if other most things" she siad as she ran towards astride.

(Punch her stomach)

He stopped instantly and gently let her go

"Sweety, don't scare me like that, I could have killed her you know"

"Man that hurt especially from a Orc" she siad.

She healed astride. "Sorry astride forgot you can't control magic" she siad "I know" shensisd

He lays on the ground sobbimg"I ALMOST DID IT AGAIN" he yelled

"It's fine" she siad as she hugged him.

He pounds the ground causing it to quake and he sobs, he embraces your hug but still chanting in a rythmatic tune"I almost did it again" he holds you gently at first but then tighter

"Sorry if I hurt you a little rose I knew I should have come but I forget you live her and not with the crazy people that did experiments on you.. Oh never mind" she siad looking up.

"Astride!!!! Don't you dare talk about those people you know they fooled me" she said.

He instantly stops and stares at astride then rose with hate and murder in his blood red eyes"who experimented on you" he said almost in a deep grumble of a whisper

"No one" she says trying not to remember the names.

"Who experimented on you, what did they do to you, did they hurt you" you realize that he isn't angry, he's more sad concerned even

"Their names are death, killer, and destroyer. They experimented on her she thought they were helping her but they weren't that's how she is. Half gosht" astride siad and then rose vanished into her room and cried.

The place truned gloomy. Rose cried.

He instantly got up and ran to roses room, he busted through the door almost breaking it then held her in his arms"shh, it's ok, shh, I've got you, I'm here I'm here, I will love you always" he held her close and tight, sobbing a little too

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus