Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Grulbag DoomHammer (played by Leviathan)

"Don't worry lass, I've got ye" he rubs his hand across her hair
Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"I got an idea" she says she vanished and comes back with a bowl. She closes her eyes and her hair floats and so does the bowl the bowl breaks and turns into dust and it disappears and she opens her eyes and she falls on her butt. "Whoa okay that spell sucked i normally cna do it." She says

"What was that supposed to do hurt ye rump" he said coming over to help you up

"It was a location spell but everytime I do it I normally just pass out" she says getting up. "It sucks that I can't still do it" she says. "Put no its not supposed to hurt me butt" she sys with a laugh.

"Aye, ye better not be making fun of me" he playfully tickles you

She laughs. "Stop that tickles" she says laughing.

He stops and holds her closely"come on lass, let's get out of here"

"Okay" she says.

He leads outside and starts to head his way back home

"Ummm can I head to my house" she says pointing to her house. "Better be heading to my home where I'm safe" she says

(He was heading to the house ya dingus)

(Dang it I always read them a different way ugh!!!!! Just forget I said that) ive had the best day of my life I met someone new!!!!! She thought

"Alright were here" he goes to open the door

she walks in. She makes the place foggy outside. "Sorry about the fog I don't like when people come in when they are afraid cause well then they think I killed someone bleh" she says as she sits in her chair.

He bursts laughing"Ye, kill someone" he laughs again uncontrollably "I'm sorry lass, but ye wouldn't hurt a fly"

"Thank you that's what I siad but they say that sic e I have magic and I'm half.. You get the idea" she says. and that I'm half wolf and gosht bleh how could that be bad. She thought

"Half what" he says and he lifts your chin"Just because ye uses magic, doesn't mean ye is bad, show them that"

"Half nothing nothing I'm just normal" she says as she gets up and heads to her room. " that im half wolf and gosht" she muttered softly so he couldn't hear.

"Baby girl wait, god Damn it, did I say something wrong" he comes up to tuck you to bed

"You didn't say anything wrong" she says. it wasn't you its me being half wolf and gosht I hate it!! She thought "night" she says as she falls asleep.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus