Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

"T-they hurt met hey made me kill t-they made Me kill a little girl." She siad crying still. Astride vanished into the room but sat in a chair have the bed.
Astride, jones,and isaac (played anonymously)

"Rose they will never find you ever got that it's okay you haven't killed anyone on purpose think happy thoughts." She siad. "Remember when you stuck a marshmallow in my hair on purpose.' She sisd
Grulbag DoomHammer (played by Leviathan)

"It's ok, it's ok, you didn't mean it, you didn't know you are young, you are fine, heh, if I told you something worse that happened to me would you feel better knowing there is worse"

Rose stopped crying and the place went normal. " I guess" she siad wiping her tears away. Rose remembered that when sheput marshmallow in astride said hair.

Grulbag thought to himself"what am I saying, she will never accept that, oh well at least I wouldn't have to tell her" you hear him think

"Accept what?" Rose said.

A strides eyes were wide. " d-did you read his mind?!?!" Astride said.

"Ok" he sighed"a long time ago, right after I my family died, a warlock came up to me and said if I slaughtered an entire family, he would use those souls to save my family, so I was forced to slaughter 2 kids both sons around 3, a newborn daughter, and the loving father and mother" he heard you say this"Yo-you read my mind?"

Grulbag didn't care he hugged her"I'll have to be more carful about what I think"

Rose nodded. "It just happens don't know why put they found that out when I started to mess with their minds" she sisd feeling bad about that

Astride was surprised about this. "Whoa okay that's cool" she says

"It's fine, that's cool to read another's mind, after all, I've been fooled as well"his grip lessens

"Sorry you had to see an orc cry" he chuckles

"Hey astride Do you think you cna stay just in cause my nightmare comes back" rose siad

"No problem" astride says. "I guess" astride says

"Nightmare, oh honey, what else do I NOT know about you, tell me all I need to know about you sweety" he kisses her forehead "it's ok, I'm here"

"Well umm I get these nightmares that tend or come alive and try to kill me don't know why but umm astride has always killed them before they killed me" she siad "sometimes I float its normal" she says

"Just in case I'm staying" she says. "I'll stay downstairs" she says and then walks put the room and downstairs.

He holds her"I'm here, if you fear these nightmares will hurt you, baby cakes" he goes silent and his voice changes to a feral beserker raged yell"I'LL SLAUGHTER EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE BASTARDS" he calms down and he calmly picks you up and carries you downstairs

On the way you hear him think "it's time" and he stares at you while he thought this

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus