Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Grulbag DoomHammer (played by Leviathan)

"Your welcome rose, just do me a favor, never tell ANYONE you saw an orc cry especially me" he chuckles and thinks to himselfshe is the child I lost so many years ago, I will protect her
Ares and rose (played by Scarletwolf) Topic Starter

She smiles. "Okay" she says with laughter in her voice. The house turns back to happy. Flowers grow in the plant pots again.

"Alright kiddo, let's get something to eat, I'm famished"he laughed placing her on his shoulders(let's say in this you can read minds ok) he thinks to himself I get another chance to raise a child, thank you Ares he wipes his eyes

"Okay I know a place" she siad as she vanished them to a place with Chinese food. "Ta da" she sisd

"Woah, ok I'm gonna have to get used to that alright where is the glamb mutts I'm starving" he places you down

She finds a table and she orders soup. "Order what ever they don't mind I always come here" she said with a smile.

He looks at the guy"I'll have one glamb mutt with a side of moss dog" he looks at you and holds a thumbs up

The man goes and makes that. "Be right back" she siad as she vanished into the back in the kitchen and made the food with her magic. And came back. "Sorry had of help" she sis sand the man came back with the food and gave grulbag his food and rose her food.

"What is this slop, I did not order this, I specifically asked for glamb mutts and moss dog" he pulls out his axe"what do you take me for, a Jester" he snarls at the man

(Hello)

(Talk to you tomorrow I guess, I have work so it will probably be at 5:30, I'll let you know if it's earlier

(Night)

(Hello)

(Hey)

(Want to continue)

(Sure) the man looked at rose. "Last time girl" he siad as he went back in the kitchen. She laughed.

(Actually I'm holding him axe to throat wondering where my food is, read back some)

(Opposed) the man freaked at the site of the axe. She vanished and remade the food for grulbag and made it better and came back with grulbag food and put it down. "There" she sisd as she sat down and ate her food.

"YOU TOO, I ASKED FOR ME FAVORITE MEAL, GLAMB MUTTS AND MOSS DOG"(it's not human food)

"Oops well we don't have that i don't know how to make that" she says eating her food still.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Halloween (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus