Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Darkheart (played by Darkheart)

* jumps off cliff*
The Loper Twins (played anonymously)

WWYCDI: a tall building was about to collapse on them
Darkheart (played by Darkheart)

Kill themselves in multiple ways
((Skip me too, but I'll be back!))

@Darkheart: Hey, you do know you have to ask a new "WWYCD" question after you answer someone else's, right? That's what keeps the game going~
Dragoncat Topic Starter

Yeah guys, this is getting old. Please don't answer the question unless you plan on adding another.

WWYCDI they saw a car/wagon/etc blow up in the middle of town?
Maxima Turano (played by Wairua)

Probably look all wide-eyed at it and curse alot while saying how amazing it was.

WWYCDI They found out they could bring back the dead?
Myuze (played by Orrik_Zynn)

Muse would go mad with power and completely lose what little sanity she has left...

WWYCDI: they witnessed the death of someone they loved up close?
Lexi (played by Lucretire)

If Lexi witnessed the death of someone they loved up close? ...Go mad and start killing everything with her Overdrive, thus Overheating and eventually burning herself from the inside out to death. Even if she's seen death how many times now, she's still affected by it whenever it's a close one of hers.

Now WWYCD if a dark secret they had kept from the general public was released to the world and everyone knows now?

rolled 1d10 and got 3

Rémi Soutine (played anonymously)

Remi would be so humiliated he'd just vanish from society and show up 5 years later in Australia. Considering its his job to collect secrets he'd take it as a massive personal failure of his own got out. He's the kind of person who doesn't share much about himself with even his closest friends and family so it'd feel extremely exposing.

WWYCDI if they returned home to find it trashed.

rolled 1d10 and got 6

Jessamina Steele (played by Orrik_Zynn)

Oh my i must clean this now! *sets to work cleaning not even shutting the door*

Jess absolutely HATES a messy house...

WWYCDI: they were dying and the only way they could live is to replace the missing human pieces with machinery?
Melissa Turncoat (played by TheCookiesAreGolden)

Jessamina Steele wrote:
Oh my i must clean this now! *sets to work cleaning not even shutting the door*

Jess absolutely HATES a messy house...

WWYCDI: they were dying and the only way they could live is to replace the missing human pieces with machinery?

She would live on with it. Lesser pain for her...Right? Liss wouldn't really care because the only thing that it would do is numb the pain for her...Right?

WWYCDI Melissa found out who or what he/she/they/them are and tries to kill you?
Leo (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

"Woah, lady...I've never even seen you before, I'm not your enemy..." And then he'd fight back if he had to.

WWYCDI they found an abandoned baby?
Oshua (played by Sasheth)

Freak out, but do his best in finding the mother, and if unsuccessful, leave the child with someone who could take them to the authorities. Couldn't do so himself, seeing as he's a wanted man.

WWYCDI if they discovered that they'd inherited a ridiculously huge sum of money from an unknown relative?
Rekushi (played by Lucretire)

Rekushi would immediately sock that money away into her bank savings account and keep it safe. Meanwhile, she would most likely keep working at her agent job as if nothing had happened while wondering who could've possibly died and wanted to give her that kind of money.

WWYCD if they were sucked into a wormhole that dropped them on an unknown planet where the air is definitely breathable, yet everything else is strange and fantastic?

rolled 1d10 and got 7

Melissa Turncoat (played by TheCookiesAreGolden)

Rekushi wrote:
WWYCD if they were sucked into a wormhole that dropped them on an unknown planet where the air is definitely breathable, yet everything else is strange and fantastic?

Melissa would try and findvout where she is.

WWYCDI they found out their parents dead on their bed before they even woke up?
Merc (played by Dragoncat) Topic Starter

Scratch his head a few times, wander around trying to find Giratina or whatever legendary pokemon transported him there, keeping calm the best he can. There HAS to be a way out...and then if a nihilego showed up there's a chance that he'd release the contents of his bladder and run lol. Because he's heard about THAT otherworldly pokemon and how it can possess people and poison them...

EDIT- Dang! If he found his parents dead in the morning he'd consider calling the police, then figure it was a member of a rival team and the cops would just expose everybody...he's the Galactic Admin now, hopefully Boss Cyrus would take him under his wing more than he has been...

WWYCDI they met you, their creator/RPer?
Jin Redfern (played by Animewithin)

Jin here would simply be like an old friend returning from a long time away. We have been through thick and thin toether and without him I probably wouldn't be where I am today. He would probably just come up and give me a big hug or maybe try and kiss me. Then again he is like really tall and I am super short so he would probably pat me on the head and call it good.

WWYCDI they found themselves saddled with a five year old child that was biologically theirs.
John (played by Ceci035)

"What the crap is this? When did this happen? I never did anything of the sort to have this child." in other words, he'd be really freaked out, cuz he's a virgin.

WWYCDI they went blind, like, no sight at all, only light and darkness
Cheasequah Hyatt (played by Orrik_Zynn)

instinct will guide me... (Chase is already accustomed to being blind because of his magic and battle style)

WWYCDI: they were looking at themselves as if looking in a mirror but there was no mirror?
(Chase's style is to confuse his enemy by making them see themselves through his eyes then using his sense of smell to take them down before they can react)
Glen (played anonymously)

Glen would be semi-used to it, since he sees himself in the reflection of his air or all of the time. And is able to defend himself

WWYCDI they were forced to listen to country music all day long

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus