Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

SG Walker (played by tisonlychaos)

Likely break a window. Watch out, folks.

WWYCDI they fell down a wishing well?
Pfff. Emory Skye, my poor little immortal man. I just imagine him falling in, it having too much water to move well, walls too wide and with too little grip to climb. And so he's forced to just sit there and wait until someone comes to make a wish, attempt to call for their attention, but his intense need to always be polite and his low tone don't carry. He's literally stuck there until someone notices him.

WWYCDI they suddenly become incorporeal?
Experiment with all the walls he could now just walk through, hahah.

WWYCDI they found a hundred dollar bill (or the equivalent value of money from wherever they are) just laying on the ground?
Ahhh... my lil' Mia. She'd hunt down the owner, no matter the cost.

WWYCDI they became mute?
Tidus O'Neil (played by Lanx12)

Use it on a fine whiskey. A guys gotta drink ya know. Oh also get some decent cigarettes.

WWYCDI They had found a portal to a new world?
Send a small expedition through to explore these new lands. He'd be tempted to go through himself but would know better than to risk the crown prince on a matter of simple curiosity.
Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
Ahhh... my lil' Mia. She'd hunt down the owner, no matter the cost.

WWYCDI they became mute?
Communicate through writing or his guard--develop a sign language to use with those who learned it, which would include his guard.

WWYCDI their world fell into eternal winter?
Stella (played by Dragon_Feather)

She wouldn't mind it all that much and have a nice, warm little hut to live in. She stock up on soft blankets and coats, and laugh at the though of needing to wear three layers of pants to go outside. She'd build lots of snowmen and snow forts, then pelt snowballs at trees and bushes. She'd miss warmth of summer, but end up liking winter more.

WWYCDI they were trapped in a horror movie for 24 hours?
This is definitely one for Natsume. As soon as he realized that something was off, he would take whoever he is with at the time and drag them into the most populated area he can find and just stay there, following crowds and staying in well lit places. He's use to long nights and tends to not be able to sleep if he's on edge anyway, so he is best suited to not just up and get killed despite being one of the most paranoid characters I have.

WWYCDI they were placed in an unfamiliar place somewhere in the world with no money, no phone, and where the locals could not speak a language that they knew?
Well, he doesn't know what a phone is, but given all the other things...he'd still do his best to try and communicate, offer his services to earn money and find a way to get a message delivered home--or start walking there himself. But he would not panic.

WWYCDI they woke up in the morning and found they'd been dressed in a clown suit while they slept, as a prank?
Loran blinked... then smirked... then feeling a lightness in his gut, started laughing.

"I can imagine Jim doing that shit to me. Ah! God." He chuckled, pressing his forehead into his palm as he swept his fingers up into his coppery locks. "Flaunt it. Obviously. And I'm gonna get that ass back by getting his wife to let me draw on his face. That'll show 'em."

WWYCDI they were dragged to an event they were unfamiliar with? What event would it be and who would've dragged them there?
Mia (played by Malachite)

Mia might get dragged along to an anime convention by her friend and fellow magical girl Temilola once the two of them are both older (as in, Mia is in high school and Lola is in college or beyond). It would be Mia's first, and if she wasn't properly warned beforehand she would quickly get overwhelmed...but I don't think Lola would do that to her without giving her at least a heads-up on what to expect, so in that case Mia would probably tentatively enjoy it, so long as the two of them didn't get stuck in line for a panel or something for hours on end. She might even go in "cosplay" (really just her magical girl outfit).

WWYCDI they got horribly lost, either while alone or after getting separated from their companions?
He'd avoid panicking, for one, and start searching for them using his magic. At the least, he'd look for someone around who could possibly guide him back to familiar ground.

WWYCDI they were faced with a terrible choice that required them to pick what they thought was the lesser of two evils, but either choice would end up with people they care about hurt and/or dying?
I think "Bear" would try go for the one that would most likely get themselves killed instead of risking the lives of others.

WWYCDI they got trapped inside a video game and the only way out is to complete the whole game?
Nameless (played by Maiden_Alice)

Complete the game obviously. Since that is the only way out.

WWYCDI They were in a town infected with a deadly plague, it has taken countless lives and will continue to do so unless you do something about it.
He would order the town quarantined and healers brought in to deal with the sick, having one check him to make sure he is not sick too. If the healers cannot deal with the sickness, the town would regrettably have to be destroyed or the quarantine made permanent until it's run its' course, to prevent the sickness from spreading to the rest of the empire.

WWYCDI they suddenly, through a bizarre set of circumstances, found themselves in command of the military of their homeland?
Semiramis (played by Miwi_Sama)

Probably do what I always do! Kidnap the sexy gals and make them my harem guard!" Semi joked teasingly while holding her immense bosom under her arms.

WWYDI you had a chance of snuggling a well-endowed fox girl or a well-endowed cat girl?
FREE HUGS

WWYCDI they hit an animal with a car!
Dhoruba (played by Libertine)

Cry. A lot. Great big baby tears while calling animal control for backup, doing what he could to make the animal more comfortable, assuming it was still alive. If not, extra great big baby tears.

WWYCDI they met you, and knew you were their maker?
Bloody Mary (played by Mary_Skelter)

Possibly force the creator to make a few...changes to certain things and individuals.

WWYCDI They played Bloody Mary and she actually appeared, crawling out of your bathroom mirror?
Prolly snatch her up until her writer wants more puu time, as Asami fears nothing~

What'll they do if they had to choose between saving a city fulla cute gals or stopping a nuke from destroying their hometown?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus