Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Save their home town, considering it's the capital of a sizable empire that his family rules--though he probably wouldn't know what a nuke is considering technology is somewhere between Medieval and Renaissance level overall.

WWYCDI suddenly faced by the person they fear most in all of existence?
Diavolo (played by ErgoAtlantis)

Beat them to death as he skips time repeatedly.

WWYCDI if your character went back in time to their worst moment in life?
Piper Williams (played by ShadowWolfie)

Save her brother from getting drowned in the river.

WWYCDI They were to be locked and chained up in a warlocks basement?
Iris (played by Maiden_Alice)

Pffft as if I would ever be caught in a situation like that but if I was...I would rip the chains off and beat the warlock with em. Then grabbed a cookie and be on my way.

WWYCDI A city was under attack by raiders, they're in the middle of the town square and before them were groups of people they needed saving. To the left is an elderly man fighting off a man twice his size, he's putting up and good fight but eventually he'll lose. Then you have a family of three, one mother, one father and one son backing into a corner by a group of thugs, they have no chance of surviving. And finally to the right is a little girl calling out for her parents while someone sneaks behind armed with a knife, needless to say she would be easy pickings. They can only save one, but not the others. But the question is: Which one would they save?
No hesitation--the family gets first priority. The old man has had a long and full life, the child is a regrettable loss, but the family is a whole one, with their lives still ahead of them, and preserving them together is the highest priority for the future good of the city.

WWYCDI they were faced with losing one of their primary senses, but had to choose which one?
Hmmm... Seriu. She's blind anyways :p
WWYCDI they could choose when to age?
The owl-boy thought for a moment before answering. "I wouldn't age. I might just stay at this age…" He blinked his golden eye.

WWYCDI they had to either fight in war and kill innocent people, or not fight and their family would be kille?
Fight, no hesitation. If his family died not only would he lose his heart, metaphorically speaking, it would endanger the empire and potentially throw it into chaos, meaning a lot more people would be in danger of dying.

WWYCDI they had to choose between losing all memory of a person they love to save them, or the person in question dying but your character being able to remember all their fondest memories with them and try to carry on that person's legacy as best they could?
Laz would try to kill herself, then wipe her own memory.
WWYCDI they became a ghost?
Viper (played by RosemaryLocks)

If Viper became a ghost, he would spend his entire afterlife haunting people just for the heck of it. And then he'd find other ways to have fun as an invisible man.

WWYCDI they were suddenly consumed by a carnivorous plant with toxins so leathal escape is nearly impossible?
Uh... In most cases, they would... die. Struggle to try to escape, try to force themselves out or kill the thing from the inside, but in all likelihood, die without help from the outside. Except for one.

Emory Skye, my resident immortal, would sit in the toxins while trying to contemplate how to get out. But with escape near impossible and assuming that he wasn't saved or found a way out somehow, his body would melt into the toxins like a mannequin in a tub of acid until there was nothing until a rock-like core that spewed black mist was sitting in the bottom of the toxins until either the plant died, stopped producing toxins for a while, or dropped it allowing him to slowly reform by consuming whatever organic matter came in contact with the mist. Would probably take a few weeks maybe months, but he'd be back, in his birthday suit and learning that particular kind of plant should not be used as a seat.

WWYCDI they had made a choice that resulted in irreversible misfortune for a large amount of people.
He would learn from his mistake, if it was unintentional, and seek to pay what restitution they would allow, if they belonged to his empire. If they were subjects of an enemy empire, he would do nothing--anything that hurts the enemy strengthens the Arcanians.

WWYCDI a family member or someone else they cared deeply about was kidnapped by an enemy and held for ransom?
We’ll Finn would simply track down his enemies and decapitate them one by one! Then he’d burn the building and their homes!

WWYCDI- the man/ woman of their dreams thought they were a murderer, and phoned the police on them!
Hmm for the fun of this one, I choose Natsume.

And he would be… just completely heartbroken, angry, but he wouldn’t be able to say anything because they aren’t wrong. And even if he’d not happy about it, he can’t talk them into trusting him again.

So he’d end up running off, trying to uproot his life and move it because he is not getting arrested. And if it got too close to him getting caught… he’d have to end it. He would rather be dead than in jail.

WWYCDI They found out that someone very close to them possessed a trait or did something that they personally considered immoral and just, intensely wrong.
Joseph Joestar (played by ErgoAtlantis)

"I believe if it was say Caesar or Speedwagon then beat them up if they say turned against I,the legendary hamon user Joseph Joestar but if it was Suzi Q my lovely wife or Lisa Lisa then I would get someone else to deal with them as I care so much for them."

WWYCDI They were battling beings from an ancient civillization in The Rome Colosseum with a couple of them wielding elemental powers?
"Attempt to wound them and capture them. Sell them off at a high price to devil knows where. Worst comes to worst, put them in the grpund like the rest of the ancients."

WWYCDI they had to choose between losing both arms or losin both legs?
I guess my arms, I at least want to get around on my own without any help.

WWYCDI They had to choose a between a life of adventure or settling down with a loved one?
Adventure, easy--as a prince he doesn't get to go out much. He would want to see as much as he can before settling down.

WWYCDI they were annoyed beyond all reason by someone they otherwise care deeply about, because that person is continually giving in to a habit that they have been told time and time again they need to change?
"If I had a particularly useful lovely powerful important servant whom would not stop doing a task which damaged mine ours their goal,I would be forced to change how the think, to a point where they would no longer want to consider know it.

What would your charcter do if they suddenly realized they that thou had trusted loved bonded with most betrayed thou?
"
My character would beat their head on a wall if she had a trusting love bond with the enemy.

What would your character do if someone was about to jump off a cliff?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus