Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Essuru (played anonymously)

The question is what wouldn't he do?

WWYCDI they found themselves in a cage submerged in shark infested waters?
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Open the cage, cut herself to attract one (or several) pick one and fetch herself a ride as they attempt to eat her. What else would she do? Stay in the safety of the cage, stare at them and feed them with a stick? No, no, no, that's not how Elaine rolls.

WWYCDI they had an infinite supply of bubble wrap?
How about...wrap one random member of my Puu Crew right up in it~? BECAUSE I'M BORED. Need I say more?

What would they do if they had the power to make spawners that infinitely summoned minions...? The catch is that the minions spawned are desire-based.
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

Creatia wouldn't have any use for that power whatsoever, so she'd never use it, leaving it to collect dust.

WWYCDI they were trapped with their worst fear, but their worst enemy is the only one who can get rid of it?
Rose Callahan (played by amelie-angele)

Creatia wrote:
WWYCDI they were trapped with their worst fear, but their worst enemy is the only one who can get rid of it?

~ ~ ~

Rose's fatal sin is pride. And his worst fear is loneliness. While his first instinct would be to find the people he trusts more than everyone else, his nature wouldn't allow him to seek it out with his worst enemy. His hubris wouldn't allow him to show what he sees as weakness - anything that would let anyone hold something over him. That's why he can't form relationships with anyone, as much as the other cares for him.

Isn't it ironic? Something that Rose learnt to do to protect himself from the world will be his way out of it. Someday.

~ ~ ~

WWYCDI they reach for first in the event of a zombie apocalypse?
Rose Callahan (played by amelie-angele)

Creatia wrote:

~ ~ ~

Rose's fatal sin is pride. And his worst fear is loneliness. While his first instinct would be to find the people he trusts more than everyone else, his nature wouldn't allow him to seek it out with his worst enemy. His hubris wouldn't allow him to show what he sees as weakness - anything that would let anyone hold something over him. That's why he can't form relationships with anyone, as much as the other cares for him.

Isn't it ironic? Something that Rose learnt to do to protect himself from the world will be his way out of it. Someday.

~ ~ ~

WWYCDI they reach for first in the event of a zombie apocalypse?

~ ~ ~

Edit: sorry, double post.
Logan James (played by Aggy1231)

Logan would gather all f his weapons from his closet, get his food and the dog before driving up north so the cold could take care of the zombies.

WWYCDI they got stuck in the middle of the sea on a small raft?
Aaron (played by Ayden)

Aaron would use the raft to find land

WWYCDI they where in a room with Adolf Hitler, Bin Laden , and Rat man ((from the maze runner)) and had a gun with 2 bullets
Maxwell Ryan (played by LittleFireKing)

He will shoot Hitler and he have no idea who the two more guys are, so he will shoot himself.

WWYCDI You are suck in a horror game (You Chose) and you need to escape and not get eaten alive by whatever scary thing is in there.
Era Ember (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

Any Alien or predator game (or AvP) game for a good hunt. She would love it!

WWYCDI: they were the being hunted by the Predator?

Any Alien or Predator game (or AvP) game for a good hunt. She would love it!

WWYCDI: they were the being hunted by the Predator?

((Oops sorry my computer lagged))
The Mercenary and th (played by KansasVenomoth)

Being the cliche hero that Roy is, he would do what he could to ensure that Reina was okay, even if it cost him his life. He made a promise to her parents that he'd keep her safe, no matter what they were up against.

WWYCDI: They were stuck with the choice of abandoning their loved ones to complete their dreams or sticking with them, but never getting the chance to complete their dreams?
Narisi Nueva (played by SylOfficial)

While Narisi is known for being very impulsive, she's still more loyal and her loyalty would win. She wouldn't leave her loved ones behind unless she'd have no choice. In multiple ways, one could argue that spending her life with her loved ones and sharing their happiness with each other would be one of her biggest dreams.

What would your character do if they won the lottery?
Maxwell (played by Lucretire)

(Edit because ninja'd.)
Maxwell would honestly invest the money into a savings account. Nothing special.
WWYCDI they had three days left to live but couldn't spend it with their loved ones?
Maxwell wrote:
(Edit because ninja'd.)
Maxwell would honestly invest the money into a savings account. Nothing special.
WWYCDI they had three days left to live but couldn't spend it with their loved ones?

"That's a tough one man. I don't know, leave notes to everyone. Contemplate the good times... try not to think about the end. What would you do if your best friend overheard some of your friends (all girls) plotting something and one of them was talking about kidnapping the other who happened to be your girlfriend?"
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Um... I’m not sure I understand the question as it twists and turns. It seems that my girlfriend would be in on it, so I guess I’d ask Bree if she planned on getting kidnapped by her friends.

What sort of stage clothes would you wear to an acoustical folk gig in a coffeehouse?
Scarlett Sara Dylan (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Purple blouse black jeans and vest. Along with my fender bass.". Scarlett says confidentialy. "What would your character do if told your mortality was up?".
Nadya Markov (played by LittleMouse)

Scarlett Sara Dylan wrote:
"Purple blouse black jeans and vest. Along with my fender bass.". Scarlett says confidentialy. "What would your character do if told your mortality was up?".

“Well, go out with a bang of course, one final showdown, just not alone please...” - Nadya

Wwycdi you were told you could have a puppy but you had to do an impossible task with a slim chance of success
Ja'vassa (played by KansasVenomoth)

Ja'vassa doesn't particularly care for dogs and has no interest in risking his life for one, so he'd pass.

WWYCDI they suddenly found themselves in some alternate universe?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus