Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Daniel Tempest (played by HybridRoleplayer23)

Ha ha ha
Oh pal
That's the main power of Tempest and Ember:they travel to other AU's to help others like them and bring them to Haven if they need a home.

WWYCDI if they had the option of seeing how much time they had to live at any point in time until the time ran out?
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

I would be very observant and make notes. Not that I would try and change anything knowing it was to come, for then an interesting paradox would happen. Would you go back to see what would change if you take any action contrary to what you saw?

What would your character do of they woke up in a brothel?
Mina Van Der Witt (played anonymously)

I honestly wouldn’t be that shocked...as a known secret Courtesan, I may have spent a night or two in the higher class brothels so my father wouldn’t know what I was up to....now...

What would your character do if they were trapped in a room with their worst nightmare
I would slowly go crazy because my worst nightmare is watching my mom getting killed in front of me.

What would you're character do if they were an actor/actress?
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

"It's funny you ask... I would... act. I do write stageplays and act on stage... so yeah.

How would you act if you were in a love scene with me on stage?"
"I think the better question is how would you act? Personally acting is just fun. I like to pretend I'm in a different world... someone else. So if I acted with you a romantic love scene it would probably be a number 1 movie or show based on that performance alone. Just try not to fall in love with me." She chuckles softly

"What would your character do if they were forced to marry someone they despised?"
Stephen Harrison (played anonymously)

"As an actor, I would put my all into the scene. As for falling in love... well... Never say never, but I am well prcticed in keeping the actor and the person who is the actor seperate.

And Funny you should ask that.... my dad wants me to marry this girl to keep what he says 'good blood' in the family and all so he can rest easy when he retires and hands the company over to me. I'll probably do it, but it will keep the side door open."

What would you do if you found yourself caught between two loves?"
"Ah arranged marriages are the easy way I suppose, but finding your true love is priceless. Risking everything to be with them? It sounds like a fairy tale but... who doesnt love taking a risk every now and again you know?" She smiles with a twinkle in her eye. "Ahem. Being caught between two loves you say? Well it just means you need to take a step back and really think what you want and what would be best... really it would be listen to your heart. I feel like you asked that because you are experiencing that." She shrugs.

"What would your character do if they switched bodies with someone they cared about for a day?"
Jules Geist wrote:
"Ah arranged marriages are the easy way I suppose, but finding your true love is priceless. Risking everything to be with them? It sounds like a fairy tale but... who doesnt love taking a risk every now and again you know?" She smiles with a twinkle in her eye. "Ahem. Being caught between two loves you say? Well it just means you need to take a step back and really think what you want and what would be best... really it would be listen to your heart. I feel like you asked that because you are experiencing that." She shrugs.

"What would your character do if they switched bodies with someone they cared about for a day?"

"Start enjoying not being a hybrid."

"wwycdi they found out someone was selling toys based off them?"
Luvis Whittlewit (played by RainbowPitch)

"Toys? Of me? Oh-ho-ho, how delightful!" He claps his hands together. "Oh, I'd love to see them. I think I'd make quite a cute toy. I wouldn't mind at all, in fact! I might ask for a little something because it is, you know, me, but by all means they'd have my permission and support. A toy. Hah! Charming."

What would your character do if you found yourself suddenly transported to a world that is the complete opposite of yours in genre and time-period (futurisitc/modern to historical, distopian to utopian, sci-fi to fantasy, etc)?
"Well, I live in a high-tech, high-magic culture with a fairly stable socioplolitical structure, so I guess I'd end up in..... probably a low-tech world, probably either mundane or where magic is considered evil compared to being common and just part of life. Obviously, I'd go all One-Vixen-army on it! Conquest? Revolution? I'd figure it out. Assuming I can still use my magic and keep siphoning mana off the Void Winds, it would be a cakewalk. Heck, maybe I could help make people's lives better. Oh! or I could help work to jump their tech ahead. So many options of how to... probably abuse power. Whatever works."

What would your character do if they were given functionally unlimited grant money..... but had to use it for research, an art project, or something of the like? (basically, what would they work on)
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Music man!” Darrell said as he played a riff to a new song he wrote for a woman who came into his life. Money for the arts is always needed.”

He ran through the tune and smiled. “ what would you do if someone offered up a burning spiff of ganja?”
"I'd puff,puff, pass it to the next person." Towards the handsome individual that asked him.

"Wwycdi they came across a rabid raccoon?"
Be calm and walk away.

What would your character do their lover died in their arms?
"Last time that happened, I stole his soul and ended up working for a death goddess to pay off that debt. She's actually a pretty good boss, though, so you know, worked once, willing to gamble on twice."

What would your character do if they woke up and found a threatening note on the pillow next to them, having fallen asleep alone?
Cchaaneh (played by Malachite)

Cchaaneh would read the note, sigh, and go to check that their doors are all locked. Then they'd create another separate backup of their research notes, just in case. It probably wouldn't be the first time they'd received such a threat, and it probably wouldn't be the last, but they're too stubborn to give up their life's work just to appease the system they're fighting against.

What would your character do if they ran out of money for basic necessities?
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

You’re asking what I’d do if I ran out of money? As if I had any to begin with...running from gods makes it hard to get anything.

If your character was alone in a dark cave with only two passages out, with no food or water, what would you do?
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Read it.

What would you do if you came across a hot spring in the mountains nobody knew existed?”
"Quietly make it a holy site to myself for those lucky travelers who stumble upon it in the future. Truely rejuvinating, and forever pure, clean, and alone in nature."

What would your character do if they were alone on a beach on a moon-lit night?
Roxy (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I would be writing a song more than likely with my guitar by my side. Singing to the ocean.

What would your character do if they fell in love with someone unexpected?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » What would your character do if...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus