Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Silence and stillness (open)

Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

''Aside from getting killed, no. But there has to be a way to reason with them and find that hunter!'' He hissed, then winces, rubbing his throat a bit. ''Urgh...If I was hated so much why did they save me?''

(thanks XD)
"If they can use anything to help them, they will," Sterling said in answer to Hybrids last question. "They never liked me to begin with; there were rumors circulating I was a Were--but when no one caught me going feral--and trust me, they kept watch--they had to give it up. Unfortunately, you were easier to blame because you didn't have a choice in changing--you already were changed."

He sat down for a moment, trying to organize his thoughts. "I need to find Silenia; she's the only one who can help stop this from becoming a disaster."

''But I'm not a Were. At least, I hope not..'' Ears pinned back. ''Silenia said she'd be here soon on the news. We'll know of a crowd gathers outside with guns and stuff.''
"No, you're not a Were. We'd know by now if you were, since there's silver in the hospital and you'd be reacting about now to the needles."

"I can take a quick peek outside if you don't mind, but I think we'll hear her coming." It would be hard to mistake the noises of battle and irate hunters.

Elder flinched, gulping. ''Uuh....Right...'' Ears pinned back.

Already a crowd was forming, the skies darkening darkly and evily.
Sterling felt it as much as he heard it; and he shivered suddenly. "I guess she's here now. Want me to grab you a wheelchair?"
Silenia (played by Kyra45) Topic Starter

Elder shifted to his wolf form and hopped down to Sterling, though limping a bit with his right hind foot bounded in a cast.

The skies thunder, as the nightmare creature Sileniaappeared before the crowds calmly. Claws were hidden, horns were trimmed, and the cloth over her eyes had fake eyes painted on while the tail mouth had fake eyes, with the tail hand had a sleeve covering the fur and the hand wearing a fitted glove.
"That works too," Sterling muttered as Hybrid changed to a wolf. He headed outside at a fast walk, hoping nothing would start between demon and hunters.

Silenia stood in front of the crowd. ''Hello.'' She hissed, slime still dripping off her feet as a few hunters started to talk amongst themselves as Elder and Sterling showed up.
Sterling remained in the back, keeping an eye on the hunters between him and Silenia. He had no idea what he would do if things got out of hand, except try to provide an escape for Silenia.

"Stick close," he told Hybrid. "I can't protect you if this group gets out of hand and you're too far."

Silenia addressed each hunter by name, each by age and each by gender like she knew them well. She told them of the recent accident, and told them that one among themselves had to had done it as no other hunter would have known it. She added she only knew because of her link to Elder.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Silence and stillness (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus