Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade 2016!

I got to draw for Featherhowl and I drew Pterichor~

http://sta.sh/0o7skrxcyae (Full version)
iuyt6red_by_ischemic_ties-dauevo5.png
I giggle because I was picked to draw for dear Owelle, whom I was chosen to draw for the winter art trade last year. Since I've already drawn Justine before, I chose Lanier this time. I loves me some hot bros.
YiybQhS.png

I also have this in transparent png, if you'd like.
FreeJayFly wrote:

I got FreeJayFly

28wijab.png

And a bonus cause ACTION POSE!!

33p93t0.png

I decided to do your Elf lady cause she looked like she didn't have much art. Hope You like~
kaygee wrote:
I had Reima!

winter_art_trade_by_cryptal-daueee6.png

Their characters have muzzles in anthro, but as I'm no good at them I was pleased that they have human versions available.

Hope you enjoy!

edit: also thank you Laineie!! Fae looks like a huge grumpy guss, I'm into it :3

Oooooooooo someone is looking fancy~ Real nice, I do enjoy this a lot
And yes, it is there for I understand not everyone would want to go one route. Sometimes it's good to up yourself a notch, but sometimes you just want to take it easy and do you. This is great though~ Loving it :2

My art piece will come in few hours. We are driving home from a vacation currently, so I will have access to that sacred scanner. Good quality traditional thingy
My piece! I got Minajerie and drew Tinker in her winter outfit (it felt appropriate!). I'm really sorry that this didn't come out smoother, my computer is currently running without a GPU because mine decided to die and CS6 hates it when I'm not using GPU processing... such lag. :(

KgipICo.png
Whiffle wrote:
I giggle because I was picked to draw for dear Owelle, whom I was chosen to draw for the winter art trade last year. Since I've already drawn Justine before, I chose Lanier this time. I loves me some hot bros.
YiybQhS.png

I also have this in transparent png, if you'd like.

Yesssssss this is absolutely gorgeous! You absolutely nailed him, I'm so freaking excited! :D Would totally have you draw my characters every single time if I had the option, hehe. Thank you so much!
TinyCentaur

Owelle wrote:
-snip-

My jaw dropped. That is so beautiful! ;u; I'm very jealous of your art skills. <3 Well done!
Menagerie wrote:
-snip-

Wow! You have such a cute art style as well! ;u; Well done!
FreeJayFly wrote:
-snip-

I adore your art style! Very nice work, and it's super rad of you to draw for two people! Well done! <3

I would quote everyone in this post and praise them on their art but there's a lot of people here. But seriously y'all, you're all fantastic! <3 Nice work!
I got Sanne and her adorable character Pearl! I hope you like it, Sanne! :) Had a lot of fun playing with colours on this piece.

rpr_winter_art_trade_2016___pearl_by_kingfisher_gryphon-dauffbm.png

Also added a little oval clip art of it for your web page if you want something to snazz your page up with too here: http://sta.sh/0x506umfhxy

Full version for you here: http://kingfisher-gryphon.deviantart.com/art/RPR-Winter-Art-Trade-2016-Pearl-655769938
Kim Site Admin

You guys are blowing. my. mind. :D :D :D
Dragoncat wrote:
My person was RemanLongtail, drew the character of that namesake.

reman.png

Haven't seen him around though, is he even still here? Meh. The reference pic had gloves and boots, but I chose to omit them to show off the wolfy paws, and he's using earth magic :)

Heh, he's kinda cute like this! Thank you!

Time for my entry! My partner was FreeJayFly, and I chose to do some artwork of their Miraculous character, Emily Beaty/Weaver. I really liked the design of her costume, that was fun to work with!

rpr_winter_art_trade_2016__freejayfly_by_remanlongtail-daua59r.jpg
Ohermichi wrote:
I got to draw for Featherhowl and I drew Pterichor~

http://sta.sh/0o7skrxcyae (Full version)
iuyt6red_by_ischemic_ties-dauevo5.png

Oh my gosh oh my gosh OH MY GOSH?????
Aaaaa, this is so cool thank you!!!!! <33333333333

I got Mikitfence! :>
Full version here if you want a bigger one hun <3
30122016___at___mikitfence_by_featherhowlart-dauft3j.png
Minajerie wrote:
I got FreeJayFly

28wijab.png

And a bonus cause ACTION POSE!!

33p93t0.png

I decided to do your Elf lady cause she looked like she didn't have much art. Hope You like~

Yeee~ Lani's admittedly a newer addition to my plethora of characters -- who finally got an RPR profile on here within the last month or so. TT v TT!!

Thank you so much for drawing her, she looks absolutely awesome in your style! I also love the dynamic differences between both personalities she can come to possess of being a fierce fighter, and being a flirtatious nerd. :p

♥♥
RemanLongtail wrote:
Time for my entry! My partner was FreeJayFly, and I chose to do some artwork of their Miraculous character, Emily Beaty/Weaver. I really liked the design of her costume, that was fun to work with!

rpr_winter_art_trade_2016__freejayfly_by_remanlongtail-daua59r.jpg

AAaa~ Weaver! I'm surprised people seem to like Emily/Weaver so much, and it really tickles me!

Thank you for drawing my Miraculous villain, because villains deserve some loving, too! :'D I really love that you incorporated Paris into the background! ^ o ^~ ♥♥
Okay, okay, I am back, and with me I have brought a thing. It's for Ohermichi
Yeeeeeeee a cinnamon bun roll was made~ Dunno if they'd ever throw a snowball at someone, but... There they go.
Please don't throw snowballs with bare hands like Cynric does though. Snow is cold.

2niv15i.png
Featherhowl wrote:
I got Mikitfence! :>
Full version here if you want a bigger one hun <3
-snip-

Oh my goodness thank you! Her colouring and outfit and everything is just so damn perfect <3
Featherhowl wrote:

Glad you like it ^-^. He was fun to draw.
Reima wrote:

It's gorgeous~ Thank you.
Owelle wrote:
My piece! I got Minajerie and drew Tinker in her winter outfit (it felt appropriate!). I'm really sorry that this didn't come out smoother, my computer is currently running without a GPU because mine decided to die and CS6 hates it when I'm not using GPU processing... such lag. :(

KgipICo.png

Ahhhh I LOVE IT!! It is beautiful!!! ^w^
Your style is GORGEOUS btw.
f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
This is Kaimu for Silverbloodvrs!

7e4ebb0c83bd82fc94b253ba05616ba7-dau9mdi.png

omigosh. thank you so much he looks amazing! you got him so perfect. <333

My delivery is for Whiffle! im sorry its so late in the evening i had no internet at home and had to wait to get to my girlfriends to upload it but here goes ! i drew you Camilla, and i hope you dont mind the dress was inspired by some of the dresses you linked (i also have a VERY large version of it if you would like that for whatever reason.)

rns0b4b9kmgb42lzg.jpg
Silverbloodvrs wrote:

omigosh. thank you so much he looks amazing! you got him so perfect. <333

I'm glad you like him! I had a lot of fun working this!
Beign for Brutal!

[img][/img]vDXv2Yf.jpg[/img]
Owelle wrote:
Yesssssss this is absolutely gorgeous! You absolutely nailed him, I'm so freaking excited! :D Would totally have you draw my characters every single time if I had the option, hehe. Thank you so much!

You're very welcome! I'm glad you like him. :)
Silverbloodvrs wrote:
My delivery is for Whiffle! im sorry its so late in the evening i had no internet at home and had to wait to get to my girlfriends to upload it but here goes ! i drew you Camilla, and i hope you dont mind the dress was inspired by some of the dresses you linked (i also have a VERY large version of it if you would like that for whatever reason.)

Ermagersh! She's lovelyyyy! I love her dress! The details are fabulous. She looks so lovely and regal. Thank you so much. <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade 2016!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus