Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade 2016!

I have two to deliver!

First up, for AncientCatKing, Calder! I have a lot of fun with this style personally!

rpr_2016_winter_art_trade___1_by_freejayfly-dau9y7b.png

And then for my Dabbler recipient, Sayomina; your beautiful Valentine and Lady Swan, along with Sweety the kwami. I had a lot of fun with getting to draw your Miraculous child.

rpr_2016_winter_art_trade___2_by_freejayfly-dau5w61.png
Yewelyn, for f0x1nth3b0x <3
This was a pretty big challenge for me because dudes are hard, man! So of course I chose the prettiest, most delicate one that you had to offer. He is lovely, and I hope that I did him justice.

yewelyn_by_mikitfence-daud45j.png
Mikitfence wrote:
Yewelyn, for f0x1nth3b0x <3
This was a pretty big challenge for me because dudes are hard, man! So of course I chose the prettiest, most delicate one that you had to offer. He is lovely, and I hope that I did him justice.

yewelyn_by_mikitfence-daud45j.png

8D Thank you!! You definitely did him justice!
Auberon Moderator

Claine wrote:
Mori wrote:
YO CLAINE, HERE IS TSANE

ef0b42dfe5e1ae00377bd2fcfaab8703.png

I felt like drawing Tsane confronted with the prospect of his suppressant failing and him turning into a Werewolf in front of his eyes.

Aaaaa thank you so much Mori! I'm really stoked with this!

Here's mine for Corvus

B14qePw.jpg

Oh gosh, that's perfect for Lia! Thank you so much!

Here's my trade for TinyCentaur:

YtzYoQX.png

and an icon version:

DStdSKc.png
FreeJayFly wrote:
I have two to deliver!

First up, for AncientCatKing, Calder! I have a lot of fun with this style personally!

rpr_2016_winter_art_trade___1_by_freejayfly-dau9y7b.png

Haha omg, I really love him in your art style! He looks so snarky. <3 Thank you so much!

I'm delivering a piece for the awesome Lyss:

hn7oppg.jpg
My person was RemanLongtail, drew the character of that namesake.

reman.png

Haven't seen him around though, is he even still here? Meh. The reference pic had gloves and boots, but I chose to omit them to show off the wolfy paws, and he's using earth magic :)
Quote:
And then for my Dabbler recipient, Sayomina; your beautiful Valentine and Lady Swan, along with Sweety the kwami. I had a lot of fun with getting to draw your Miraculous child.

rpr_2016_winter_art_trade___2_by_freejayfly-dau5w61.png

Aww, thanks. It's beautiful.

-

This is for Dragoncat. It's of their OC Cerai and her wyvern Blaze

7975b545fc15120716718bb5b4d99b2d-daudg9j.png
Cool, thanks!
Laineie, this one's for you! Happy holidays!

AugustMayberry-SecretSanta.png
This is Kaimu for Silverbloodvrs!

7e4ebb0c83bd82fc94b253ba05616ba7-dau9mdi.png
AncientCatKing wrote:

I'm delivering a piece for the awesome Lyss:

hn7oppg.jpg

Eeeee!! Omg I love this! The colours in her, the styling.. its so perfect! Thank you so much :)

My entry this year is for Pangaea! I do hope you like it :D

XnQDgPx.png
Ilmarinen Moderator

It's 9 minutes before midnight, but I have to go to bed ... close enough, right?!

Life has thrown me some major curveballs, so please consider this entry unfinished for now--I cleared it up with Loki, who said this was okay. :) All of my RPR art trade entries so far have been colored, and this one will be no different! I'll be able to get to that after the weekend (and I'll try to get a cleaner scan, since my scanner bed just isn't quiiite big enough)

So without further ado, I got bluwolf0, so here her character Yokan!
w8BGikL.jpg
Hey, this is my trade for Kaygee
Wow, sorry that the quality turned out so low? Ill try to fix that within the next couple days.

6mrNoew.png

Wow, those edges are looking rough
Heimdall wrote:
It's 9 minutes before midnight, but I have to go to bed ... close enough, right?!

Life has thrown me some major curveballs, so please consider this entry unfinished for now--I cleared it up with Loki, who said this was okay. :) All of my RPR art trade entries so far have been colored, and this one will be no different! I'll be able to get to that after the weekend (and I'll try to get a cleaner scan, since my scanner bed just isn't quiiite big enough)

w8BGikL.jpg

OMG!!!! I love him so much! He looks so adorkable and regal! Thank you so much Heimdall!!!!! UGH! SO cute!

My turn I guess! I got Mori's Goober. I couldn't make a decision on what to do with the lil guy, so I did all the things! I hope you like it :)

1WP0slz.png
bluwolf0 wrote:
Heimdall wrote:

w8BGikL.jpg

OMG!!!! I love him so much! He looks so adorkable and regal! Thank you so much Heimdall!!!!! UGH! SO cute!

My turn I guess! I got Mori's Goober. I couldn't make a decision on what to do with the lil guy, so I did all the things! I hope you like it :)

1WP0slz.png
Goober looks really cute here- may I put this piece on his page please?
Mori wrote:
Goober looks really cute here- may I put this piece on his page please?

Of course silly! Check your inbox, I have a whole folder of things for you linked there :)
I had Reima!

winter_art_trade_by_cryptal-daueee6.png

Their characters have muzzles in anthro, but as I'm no good at them I was pleased that they have human versions available.

Hope you enjoy!

edit: also thank you Laineie!! Fae looks like a huge grumpy guss, I'm into it :3
PANGAEA

Lyss wrote:
My entry this year is for Pangaea! I do hope you like it :D

XnQDgPx.png

Beautiful!!! I love the way you coloured him!! <3 <3 <3

Here's Evan Clark for LolitaRei. Kind of challenging, but I'm always looking forward to challenging myself. ;)

winter_art_trade__evan_by_pangaea04-daueea0.png
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I woke up to see two pages worth of art. Excellent start to the day, there are so many great entries. Basically, all of them :D
TinyCentaur

Corvus wrote:
Oh gosh, that's perfect for Lia! Thank you so much!

Here's my trade for TinyCentaur:

YtzYoQX.png

and an icon version:

DStdSKc.png

D'awww! Primrose looks super duper cute! <3 Thank you so much!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Winter Art Trade 2016!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus