Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro woke up, surprised by the smell. She let out a yawn, then woke Suta up. The dragon let out a yawn as well as he woke up. Kuro got out of the bed and streched a bit, while Suta flew up then landed on her arm. "You've become very lazy, Suta." Kuro commented on how he had been hanging around on her arm than flying in the sky.
Whatever, I got tried of flying. He retorted with another yawn. Kuro walked down staris and into the kicten. "Morning." She said with another yawn.
"Good morning," Archyr greeted with a smile and put some bacon on a plate, "How do you like your eggs?"

Kuro had to think for a moment before saying "Scramble is fine for me, need any help?"
"Good, that's all I've made so far," he smiled and scraped some cheesy eggs onto the plate and put a fork on the plate before setting it on the table where he usually sat and prepared his own dish. He sat on a small bench that was in front of the window. "Enjoy," he said and started eating.
Lucy sat next to Kuro, looking up at her with big puppy eyes, pleading for a strip of bacon.

Kuro waited till Archur wasn't looking before she gave Lucy a strip of bacon. She couldn't reist with the puppy dog eyes, that was one reason why she was glad the Suta was a dragon. She ate her food, but not much more that half because she had a small stomach from being on the run.
"Are going to finish that?" Archur asked after finishing his own breakfast.

Kuro passed her plate over to him. "Have at it." For some weird reason Suta flew passed them and landed on top of Kuro's head.
"Thank you," he quickly scarfed down the food, "You're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like. I enjoy having the company of someone who can... Um, talk," he patted Lucy's head and she nuzzled his hand.

Kuro nodded. "I got lucky that somehow Suta is able to speak in my mind, I wonder if Lucy can do the same." Kuro petted the wolf's head. Suta jumped off of Kuro's head and on to the table. He looked straight at her with a look that said: Are you crazy?
Kuro, you know it only works for me because I've known you since you were ten. He spoke in her mind but Kuro shook her head. "You worry too much Suta, it wouldn't hurt to try, only if Archur is okay with it." She looked up at him. "You alright with me trying to be able to talk to Lucy?"
"Go ahead. Being a wolf, she's intelligent, but she's never been out in a pack or anything so she's probably not as smart as she could be," Archur shrugged and leaned back to watch.

Kuro looked back at Lucy. "Okay, well it really depends on her and how much of canine DNA my master put in me." She had totally forgotten she hadn't told him that she was a scince experiment for the Sakuranbo Labs in Tokoyo. Suta nudged her arm with his head.
You idiot! You never told him about what you are!! He yelled in her mind. "Shut up, Suta." She hissed at him in a low voice to where he can only hear. She let out a small sigh before turning back to Lucy. "Alright, Lucy try talking to me by conneting your mind with mine."
The wolf's ears perked up and she coke her head to the side before scratching her head with her hindpaw.
"Do you actually expect her to understand what that means?" Archur asked with a chuckle.

Kuro glared at him then sighed. "No, maybe Suta can explain it better since I don't know how it works for animals. Suta?" Kuro looked at the small dragon who shook his head. "C'mon, Suta. At least give her a chance."
What about you? We don't knowi if it'll work as well. Kuro rolled her eyes and sighed. "Suta." The way Kuro said his name made him given.
Alight! I'll do it. Kuro smiled and patted his head. "Good, dragon." He snapped at her hand. He flew over closer to Lucy and somehow explained how it all worked and then went to Kuro's shoulder.
Lucy shook her head in response to what Suta had said to the amazement of Archur, "Well, I wasn't expecting her to do anything. But I take it she doesn't know how," he watched Lucy though and she looked like she was concentrating on Kuro.

Kuro sighed. "I guess it is because my master didn't use many canine DNA on me, more so on other animals such as felines and so on." She sat back against the chair. Suta sat down in her lap, he looked almost like a huge gray cat instead of a small dragon. Kuro looked over at Archur and pointed to Suta. "See why I say he is more like a cat than a dragon?" She smirked playfully as Suta glared up at her.
"Indeed," Lucy stopped her concentration and sat at Archur's feet, nudging his hand to the top of her head, "Maybe that's why he didn't want to play with poor Lucy," he scratched her behind the ears and her tail started beating furiously.

Kuro shrugged. "It's not that, he just acts more like a old man than a seven year old dragon." She patted the top of Suta's head. "I probably act more like a child than him."
"Well I would hope so. You're only a year older than me and he's a very stingy dragon," Archur chuckled, "Anyways, my offer still stands. You can stay as long as you'd like."

Kuro nodded. "I remember, thank you for letting me and Suta stay here. Suta, say thanks." Suta sighed a flew over to Archer. He sat on his shoulder, and nothing else. "He's letting you touch him which is his way of saying thanks."
"Alright," Archur tentatively moved his hand up to the dragon and pet him, slowly dragging a two fingers down his neck.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Kuro & Archur(1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus