Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Pub and Club (Closed)

Eliza looked over at him and immediately tilted her head letting her braids dangle. "umm hi" she may have sounded confused but she was purely curious about the beast. She then scooted over a little to give him room.
Ty Vulpintaur (played by TyVulpine)

Ty settled on the floor, and stretched his four legs. Been a while since he was able to sleep somewhere comfy. Pulling out a journal, he wrote something in it and then switched to his sister's journal, studying for clues as to her whereabouts.
Stratos - Gluttonous Fly (played by Asroc)

He wagged his tail and placed his over sized paw next to her. He was being friendly to her. Sure, he seemed rather weird. He would mean no harm. He waited for his food. In the mean time, he placed his muzzle on the table,next to and closed his eyes.
Lexi (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

((What an influx! Sorry for the delay! Don't forget, if I don't show up, it's always safe to say you can interact with each other! I may well have to post separately from here on out based on the crew being separated so far, so don't mind that! If I've forgotten anyone, smack me in the face and let me know! ....Just kidding on the smacking me in the face bit.))

Everyone was chattering quietly as the old man continued his nattering. The sly grin that spread on Lexi's face was one to behold. It was a strange mix of maddening laughter being held back and pure delight at the chaos going on. So when his finger landed on the short bartender, she was more than happy to take his order. "Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!" Lexi cackled in delight, "Cheap @#@$, best way to get wasted! Let's get you all squared away, ol' timer!"

Lucky for her she was still on the top shelf, so as she heard out Kiralya's order in turn, she snatched two bottles of booze in differing containers before hopping down on both feet. Resisting the urge to treat the bottle of vintage like a fine champagne and shake it, she popped the cork open with a finger and used her free hand to reach for a glass and set it down on the countertop. "Here ya go, sugar bean!" she smirked as she poured the red wine into the glass. "Our finest Merlot~!" However, the small situation that arose between the wrinkled gentlemen (?) and the auburn-haired miss had caught her attention. The phoenix loved things like this: was she about to witness some sort of dramatic turn of events? Would she be dragged into it, even? The thoughts that ran through her mind at that moment were instantaneous and yet coherent to the guised alien.

Magnus's order was the last thing that came to her mind as she turned to him. "Oh, sure! One orange juice up! Want that on the rocks or?" As she snatched a glass from the counter, she heard someone nearly crash into the room and make himself known by calling for a waitress. The phoenix raised her head and shouted to him, "Boy, if you don't hush that narrow mouth o' yours! We're short staffed, so give us a sec! Damn!" In her opinion, it was about time she shouted at someone with force.
Maxwell (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

While Grandpa started his rant, Maxwell took to ignoring it. If he can ignore Lexi, he can ignore almost anything with a relatively straight face. The thing that caught his attention was this young girl complimenting the place for being diverse. "We pride ourselves on welcoming anyone who wishes to enjoy themselves in our atmosphere," he explained with a gentler yet matter-of-fact tone giving a soft smile as he continued, "You're more than welcome to stay and rest to your heart's content, you know." Was he calling back to the fact that she fell asleep at the table? Most likely.

Then the strange dog creature came closer to Eliza's table, which caught the waiter's attention. He raised an eyebrow in curiosity as Stratos was trying to make friends with the female, but gave it no mind. "Anyway..." the white-haired male diverted the subject, "Is there anything else that you wish for me to get you?"
Nire (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

As Ty got comfortable in his room, Nire finally heard Lexi's shout from earlier. "Oops. Coming!" she yelled out as she skipped back into action, her rabbit feet padding along the tiles as she returned. "Here I am, Lexi~"

"'Bout time you show your face!" Lexi gave a playful snarl of her teeth before motioning her head back to the vibrant pub. "We need help out here! Look for yourself!" Nire took a better look at the crowd and balked. When did so many people show up?! A cute young child, a couple of males... The rabbit girl really needed to step up her game.

"I-I'm so sorry, Miss Lexi! I'll serve everyone right away," the cream-tinted furre squeaked as she took a few menus out and started down the line, starting with the tiny girl and her dog.

"Why hello there, little one, and welcome to the Hollow's Tale!" Not quite realizing yet that the girl may have been blind and the dog was a service dog, she placed a menu in front of her. "Do you want me to get y'all anything, suga?"
Creatia (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

Creatia giggled as she watched the dog-man... creature try and make a new friend. "Aw, that's so sweet!" she chimed in a gleeful tone before walking up to the animal and leaning down to tap its... shoulder? Does it even have that? "H-hey, Mister, I got your food ready for you, if uh, if y-you're ready to eat!" she spoke.

Spotting Cici coming in, she raised herself up with a wobble and smiled at her. "W-welcome to the, uh... T-to the H-H-hollow's Tale, Miss!" the tall witch said with a cheery tone to her already childlike vocal chords, "P-please, uhm... S-sit whereever you like, and uhm, s-someone will take your, uhm, order soon, okay~?"
Grandpa (played anonymously)

((*Smacks anyway*))

The young warrior found herself looking into a wide, toothy grin. A knowing grin, a flash of recognition in the wild emerald eyes. He said nothing - only stared. He definitely knew something she didn't.

But that didn't mean he was going to tell.

It wasn't until the waitress Lexi returned with their beverages that he broke his mischievous gaze. As befitting, she had brought a tall glass - and if for some strange reason she hesitated to fill it anywhere but up to the very top, he would make affirmative hand gestures until the glass was brimming. Then he gave another thumbs-up, and promptly guzzled a third of it in one go, before Lexi even had time to leave. Naturally, he wasn't going to let her go without again topping off the glass.
"Well hot damn lassie, even yo' swill done taste fine! This here's a mighty classy place, yessiree! My-tee classyh!"

Only after the waitress had left to tend other customers did the ancient man's attention return to the armored girl. He regarded her for another long moment, drinking deeply from the potent booze, toothy grin still pulling at his wrinkled face.

"Grandpa knows many things, Runt~" He croaked enigmatically, then allowing a brief flicker of almost feral delight to pass over him. With an air of finality, Grandpa made to stand. Glass in one hand, he leaned over to put a palm atop her head and give the girl a rough, but affectionate tousling of the hair. "Many things."

Apparently done with that conversation, he spun dismissively and stood some feet away, surveying the room and deciding whose day he would screw up next.
Raiden (played by Ebb1993)

He soon finished his chicken then drank his soda shortly after. He then went to the front and paid. "Here you go. Thanks for the meal."
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She glanced around and flinched when someone yelled. The small girl folded her hands in her lap and stared at the table occasionally glancing around nervously. A man walked up to her and said “nice dog, I’ll give ya 100 dollars for him” the man clearly saw the service dog vest but didn’t seem to care. “N no sh she’s a s service d dog” she replied inching away from him and Luna growled at him slightly. “My dog now!” The man said clearly drunk as he reached for the dogs service dog vest. Luna (the dog/wolf) lashed out biting the mans wrist quickly leaving a bite mark gushing blood. Luna snarled blood dripping form her mouth.

Wagging his tail, he happily ate his food. The most freshest of everything. Tender mutton, tasty elk. Just what he asked for.

Upon fishishinh his portion, his ears perked up. Something sounded rather bad.

"One of my kind gettin' taken?"

He saw another dog attack a human. Running his paw on his own muzzle, he kept his distance, snarling at the man who was trying to take the lady's dog from her.

He bared his fangs at the male.

"Roooooaaaaaa...." he bared his fangs at the drunkard.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“Aww someone’s has a s st st st stutter?” The man said mocking her stutter. Sissy stood up and stepped in front of Luna protectively. The small girl then kicked his shin angrily and Luna licked her fingers happyily as the man fell clutching his shin. She stuck her tounge out at the man and walked over to a different table sitting down and Luna sat next to her chair on the floor.

Stratos barked at the man as his snarled. Such a creepy stranger going after a dog and a girl.

Snorting, he picked up one of his spare mutton portions in his new. Paws touching the floor, he padded over to Luna and her owner. Dropping the mutton next to Luna, he fluffed out his fur before walking back to other girl. Before hand, he picked a bone from his meal. Chucking it, he hoped it would bean the man.

Laying down, he placed his head on his paws and yanwed.

A strange pause happened between the time that the man approached the girl and the dog, and the man falling over in pain. And it wasn't just because of the current situation. For those who were magically inclined, a quick flare of mana could be felt pulsing from the brunette as she approached Sissy with a calm and gentle demeanor.

"I-Is... There a p-problem, ma'am?" Creatia spoke sweetly to the girl. "If y-you're being harassed by this person... Then I, uh, I can ask him t-to leave. After all..." She glanced down to the man on the floor nearby, and her pleasant smile took on a more menacing meaning as her words grew terse. "I don't... T-take kindly to r-rude men..."

So that's why the area grew quiet for the moment: Creatia overheard the male tease the young miss about her stammering, and she was angry.

Nire in turn, could only stand by and wait for this to play out before approaching Sissy to apologize and ask about her order again. The bunny girl knew better than to speak up: when Creatia is mad, it's better to stay out of it.
Lexi (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

Obliging the elder in his need to fill the glass to the brim, Lexi chuckled a bit as she poured the glass to the very top, to a point where most people would fear that it would spill over with just a tap of the finger. "There ya go, as much booze as you can handle, ol' timer! Though I'm more than happy t' top up ennty time!" And indeed, she kept to her words as he complimented her cheaper liquor.

"Only the best, even if it's the cheap swill, honey-hun! If I won't touch someone else's +@#&, like hell I'll let it near anyone in my own damn pub!" A laugh accompanied that statement as she filled up Magnus' glass with fresh juice and served it to him. "Here's your juice, freshly squeezed 'til even the rinds run dry! Holler for me if y'all need a refill!"

Then Raiden caught her attention as he paid for his meal. "No problem, sweet thang!" She replied as she took the cash from him and opened the register. "You need anythin' else from me?"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She pulled her jacket off and put it over Luna who was shivering slightly. Luna looked up at her and Sissy smiled and glanced around the area.

"Can I stay here?" The pooch asked. He waved his tail a bit. "Please?"
Nire (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

From Sissy's happier demeanor, it was safe to say that she could go over one more time and try and get an order from her. Stepping forward, she cleared her throat.

"Sorry about that..." Nire spoke to the girl, "But let me re-introduce myself. I'm Nire, and welcome to the Hollow's Tale! Is there anything I can get for you?"

Assuming that the girl was a bit safer now, she walked over to check on Stratos, just in time for him to ask if he could stay. Those eyes. Creatia could never say no to an animal in need...

"W-why sure you can~!" Creatia chirped. "We have a, uh, a few rooms that you can stay in at, at any time! J-just let me know when you're, um, you're ready to rest!" She was always a pushover for animals.
Raiden (played by Ebb1993)

"Do you have any dessert?" He took out a few more money. "I'm kinda in the mood for something extra."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Hollow's Tale Pub and Club (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus