Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

Hayden slid his arm around Luna's waist, quickly pulling her futher outside classroom with swift steps, he thanked Mr. Harrison before moving further forward . He places his hands on Luna's shoulders lightly and begins to speak, "What's the situation?"
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

"I-I c-can't tell you......I-I can't tell anyone or he will hurt" she said softly holding back tears as she looked at Hayden she wanted to tell him but couldn't Mikey would hurt or more

Hayden shook his head, "No he will not hurt you, if you tell me who he is," The male felt this situation to be very impulsive on his own will, almost foreign to him for this to happen. Though he overlooked the matter he melt his eyes on Luna, "Just tell me,"

she decided to tell him even though she was scared she sighed "my mom........died of cancer and my dad....killed himself r-right in front of me......" she said softly letting a tear drop go down her cheek "a-and i had no other relatives to take care of me so, i was sent to a orphanage.......a couple of days went by until i was they took me to go see the lady in charge there was a guy named Mikey there......and he adopted me.......me and him were friends till i became a teen.....he started acting weird....and then he started abusing me..." she told him and then started crying she left out one thing
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

Vidia tried to take her mind off Luna, and back to Alex, "Hi, Im Vidia what's your name?" She said in a bubbly tone, in attempt to drown out her anxiety. This ALWAYS happens with new people, sometimes even with her friends when it comes to talking about certain subjects.

So she nonetheless, had to force herself to speak.

Hayden nodded, "Is that all? If so, just let me know where he lives," The male peeked back into the classroom, his eyes turning back to Luna's, "If you're telling the truth, I can call the authorities on him and file a restraining order, as for living arrangements..." He trailed off, thinking about it for a second.

when he asked if that was all she shook her head and looked at him before looking down and start crying...she knew that Mikey would be mad at her and possibly kill her now that she told someone

Hayden once again placed a hand on her shoulder, pulling her closer, he rested Luna's head on his shoulder continuing, "What else is there to say then?" He could feel her tears leaking through his shirt. 'Hey! What are you doing!? Thus far, anything as impulsive as this has gotten you in a bad place!' He said this to himself, in his mind of course.

"h-he.........he......." she cried more "he....he raped me......and n-now he does every d-day" she said crying more into his shoulder she was still shaking in fear scared of what might happened next

Hayden's eyes widened he turned without another word, pulling his phone from his pocket he dialed a number putting the phone to his ear. He soon started speaking, "Task Force Alpha, I need you to find a target... Give me a second," He took the phone from his ear, "Luna, what's his last name?"

"M-Mikey........Smith....t-thats his n-name" she said softly looking at him crying just a little wondering who he was calling and what they were going to do she stopped wondering and looked at Hayden

Hayden nodded, "Alpha? Yes, a Mikey Smith... Yes... Order: Eliminate" He hung up, sliding the phone into his pocket, his eyes icy. "He's being dealt with, Luna" Hayden lead her back near the classroom before looking to her, "Once this is over, do you have anybody to stay with?"

"I-I don't know" Luna said softly "like i said i have no relatives" she said softly with a sigh looking at him "t-thank y-you" she said softly to him with a slight smile

"Hm, this is problematic..." His mind screamed, 'No! Do not do it!' Hayden's voice came again, "Would you like to..." He trailed off tossing the thought around, 'You can't handle it, your hormones are going to go crazy!' Hayden hesitated, "Would you like to stay with me?" His mind screamed once more, 'Dammit! Are you crazy!?'

she blushed "uh......sure i guess....as long as your fine with it" she said softly trying to hide her blushing with her hair "this is going to be fun...." she thought shyly

"Okay then, you can stay until I find you proper housing," Hayden looked friendly on the outside as he lead Luna back into the classroom, but in his mind his thoughts were in conflict. Arguing with himself as to why he did it, why act on impulse, telling himself it was right, yet wrong.

she looked around the class room and then looked down not wanting anyone else to question her "Hayden please don't tell anyone else about that" she whispered to him where no one could hear but him

Hayden nodded, "I wasn't planning on it," He sat at his desk saying a quick "Hi," to both Vidia and Alex. His thoughts still were all jumbled but he continued to fill out paperwork.

she looked at Vida and Alex and then everyone around the room she then looked at the ground not knowing what to do now all these thought went through her head
(Miles came running in knowing he was far too late for class) *Gasping for air* Uh....Sorry Mister I woke up late.....My Name is Miles.....Ramirez....I'm Miles Ramirez..I'll take a seat now.(He noticed a group of three people with an empty chair) "sweet some nice looking folks" he thought. (He takes the seat that is to the right of Hayden) Uh...He.Hello there man what is your name? *He reached out to Hayden for a handshake*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus