Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

"n-no" she said lying still it hurt like hell to her but she didn't want anyone to know it did she looked at Vedia with a slight smile
Hayden Elwell (played by Lone_Otaku)

Hayden, turned, eyes slightly narrowed, his eyebrow raised, "You're lying, aren't you?" He stood to examine Luna, looking into her eyes, more specifically at her eye. He nodded, "Yes, you're lying, Mr. Harrison? May we step outside to speak about this?"

Luna started shaking a little she was in real trouble now and then Mike will find out and hurt her more maybe even worse then a punch in the eye
Vidia (played by UselessCatt) Topic Starter

"Oh, yes of course." Mr. Harrison replies, opening the door for Hayden. Vidia looks at the door and back at Hayden and Luna, also looking at Melanie who is probably doing something stupid in the background.

Luna watched him open the door not knowing if she should go too or not so she just looked down at the floor shaking in fear like always she was scared so she just spaced out hoping no one would notice her again
Alex (played anonymously)

Comes in the class late talks in a smooth deep voice

"sorry im late..."

Alex sits on the desk next to Luna and Vidia

Mr. Harrison holds the door open as he waits for Hayden and Luna to leave the classroom,

"Don't worry about it, since its the first day, I wont mark you off as tardy."

"heh thanks"

Luna looked up a little and then walked to the door looking down and stepped outside not speaking at all she was still shaking in fear and was scared of what would happen

I notice luna and a blush start to rise but I try to hide it with my hair

Mr. Harrison shuts the door as Luna, and Hayden walk out ((just continuing off from there))

Considering Vidia still had time to make a few friends, and Alex had gotten nothing done with his worksheet because he was seemingly late, she decided to become friends with him.

"Uh, hey." she says with a smile, trying to seem friendly. But, this whole, making new friends thing, was seriously wearing her out. She couldn't take this anxiety. But it was still nice to make new friends nonetheless. So she might as well just ignore her anxiety for now, and push on.

Luna continued to look down and not say anything and tried to stop shaking in fear but only succeeded a little she didnt say anything

Vidia stared toward the door, she felt bad that she had caused an outburst, she looks down frowning a little.

Luna just stood there looking down waiting for someone to say something cause she didn't plan on saying anything

((Ehh.. Should we wait awhile for Hayden, or just continue off?))

( idk )

(Wait til tomorrow?)

I looks at vidia and forces a smile and replies in a smooth deep charming tone

"hello"

Luna stays silent looking at the ground waiting for someone to talk she looked up at Hayden and Mr.harrison confused on why she is out here if no one is gonna speak
Aihara Kasumi (played by Kuroki)

((Lone said he wouldn't be able to reply until tomorrow. probably.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hormones

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus