Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

(ah ok I wasnt sure if I should have put it in or not)

Asher groaned and thumped his head down onto his desk trying to think about past maths classes he had eventually coming to the answer but remembering it only because of how he kept thinking why the heck did the alphabet come into this?

"argh, mc squared?"
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

(Teacher: )
"Correct" he said as he put it on the board
(Kat: )
Kat wispered to him good job she smiled.
He gave Kat a quick thank you thumbs up before putting his fingers in the shape of a pistol pointing it at his head while the teacher wasnt looking.
Oliver Durand (played by Sp8ders)

Alecks glared at Asher and Kat. Getting friendly with one another, but he wasn't going to snitch either because he personally didn't care. Cautious not to stare to long at the two.

He resumed with writing notes and a bit of doodling here and there.

*bell rung*
Kat got her things and walked to gym
the gym teacher said "ok kids today we can just relax and do what ever you want"
Kat quickly got out her phone and started to text her friends.
Asher made his way to his art class, it was the same situation in there where they could just muck around although as long as they were doing something that had to do with the class.

Asher sat in the corner of the room on the floor sketching in his book.

Kat saw a new text on her phone. Kat was vary confused she texted them with
Kat: ummmm do i know you
Stranger: No but i know you?
Kat: What
Stranger: Why are you even alive?
Kat: ...
Stranger: i will expose you
*Turns off her phone*

Alecks maneuvered his way to the library, of course the Liberian knows him. The elderly lady gave a simple nod awknowldgement before returning to her furious typing.

Alecks gathered a multitude of books, revolving around Medical based things, mostly neurobiology, writing down notes and theories as he went along and read.
Cass had so far managed to mostly avoid the library in his time at this school- not because he didn't read, just that he didn't see the point in going somewhere quiet to do it- but one of his friends hadn't wanted to go alone, and so he'd valiantly offered to face the perils of the unknown and accompany her on her heroic quest.

Once there, she abandoned him almost immediately, disappearing into the shelves, so he looked around for a spare table. He grinned as he saw the guy from outside- the one who'd tripped over, Alecks, he recalled from the register in maths- and headed on over. "Hi, you don't mind if I sit here, do you?"

Alecks looked up with those ridiculously weird pink eyes and turned his attention to the other seat, the only seat available it seems. He moved his ridiculously large stack of books out of the way and made a simple motion of his hand, speaking softly with a sarcastic undertone.

"By all means, it's a free country and I can't control where you've decided to plant yourself." He turned the page of his book and resumed writing, the current topic he was studying was nerve endings, and the biological electrical current of hormones.
"Thanks!" Cass dropped down in the seat, retrieving his tablet from his bag. He switched on the screen, flicking through his documents to find the script he was supposed to be learning for the annual musical production- this year, it was Newsies and he'd been cast as Jack, meaning there were a lot of lines he had to learn. If there was one thing he hated about acting, it was learning lines.
He glanced at Alecks' work, deciding that looked way more interesting anyway. "What're you doing?" he asked, fascinated. "It looks super complicated."

Alecks glanced up, then back down. Probably contemplating on either to tell him or not, spinning the pencil between his fingers. Deciding it was safe to talk to him, he placed the pencil down in between the pages and closed the book. He adjusted the medical mask to sit around his neck, so he could talk without the hinderance of it blocking his speech.

"Currently I'm working on a capable method of taking the already existing neuro connectors of the natural biological electric currents in the arm, and finding out a way to successfully connect it to an artificial receiver for a prosthetic cybernetic arm. To help amputee patients feel more realistic with their limbs."

He tapped the table a few times, looking at Cass and nodded.

"My name is Alecks by the way..."
"Whoa, that's cool!" Cass exclaimed with wide eyes. "I didn't understand about half of what you just said, but it sounded awesome. I'm Caiside- or Cass, whichever you prefer, I'm not fussed." He shot Alecks finger guns, delighted as always to meet someone new. "So tell me more about your work, it sounds fascinating- and way more interesting than my stuff, anyway!"

He flicked his head as he spoke, unable to sit still, and a shower of glitter fell to the table from where it had been lodged in his dark curls. There was probably glitter on his cheeks, too- he'd sort of accepted it as a lost cause by now, that it was his fate to be forever covered in glitter.

Alecks went to open his mouth to talk once more, but failed due to suddenly being developed with laughter. Placing a hand on his forehead as he resumed to laugh, his other clutching his chest.

"What in the hell! You're covered head to toe in glitter! Ahaha!"

He had to lean back, and try to catch his breathing, sighing a few times before regaining his composure.

"I'm sure I don't even want to know why." He looked over Cass for a moment and tapped his chin, and smiled. "Your in theater aren't you? Or something of show production, since you are quiet confident."
Cass couldn't quite decide if Alecks' laughter was mocking or not, so he decided to take it as not. He was pretty used to his glittery appearance being laughed at, anyway, so it wasn't like it particularly bothered him anymore.

"Yep!" he agreed. "I'm a drama student- specifically hoping to go into musical theatre. I figured, you know, I'm obviously the hottest person here, why not share my incredible good looks with the world?" he joked brightly. "Plus, less reading! I don't have to read long textbooks- just Shakespeare, and he's hilarious as. I suppose reading doesn't bother you all that much, though, if all these anything to go by." He spoke rapidly, words flowing into one another in his excitement, and gestured around at the books Alecks had collected.

Alecks looked over at the stack of books and slightly shrugged. Turning his attention back to Cass and chuckled.

"Oh yeah, your a drama student alright. Narcissistic, egotypcial, etc. etc. Your the officalized stereotype of the drama major in a romcom."

He sat back and crossed his arms, a smirk written on his face showing he wasn't being serious, just sarcasm. That seems to be his natural state of personality.

"Shakespeare is an amazing thing, but I prefer Vladimir Mayakovsky, that's just me though, but that begs to ask the question, why are you here in the library filled with books? Are you near to stalk me after our previous encounter this morning?"
Acelynn (played anonymously)

After first lesson had ended, Ace wandered the corridors for a little while, laptop clutched ever so tightly to her chest, almost as if it were a new-born baby. Her mind had been focused on the events of the previous hour; in particular, the email she had received from Caiside. Of course, she never replied- why would she? What would she even say? In all honesty, Ace had no idea as to why someone like him would ever even think about making friends with her, let alone acting on it.

Maybe this was good for her. Maybe having more friends was what she needed. At the moment, everyone she actually liked was slightly older than her, and so they were out of the education system and living in the real world, something that she was always envious of.

The small girl soon arrived at the entrance to the library, her eyes slowly scanning the environment until they landed upon the familiar figure of Caiside, who was currently sitting with someone she vaguely recognised from her class beforehand. Taking a deep breath, Ace made her way over to the table, setting her stuff down in the free chair next to Caiside and offering him a shy smile.

"H-hi." Yes, she stuttered, but Ace didn't let that get to her at this point. "Uh, did you know that over 6,000 computer viruses are uh, r-released each month?"
Cass pouted at Alecks' assessment of his character, pretending to be offended, but he couldn't keep it up for long before it broke into a wide beam, too eager talk about his beloved playwrights. "Of course, Mayakovsky's good for the edgy stuff- and his characters are a great challenge- but nobody does wordplay like good old Will, and Puck is literally the most fun character to play, especially alongside a good Oberon."

He was about to launch into an explanation of why he was here when Acelynn sat next to him. He lit up at her returned fact, delighted.
"Hey!" he greeted her. "I thought you'd just written me off as a stalker- looks like that's happening a lot today," he sent a teasing wink to Alecks. "I promise I'm not stalking you, either."
He wracked his brains for another fun fact to win her over with. "Did you know that the longest continuous dramatic performance was 23 hours, 33 minutes and 54 seconds, and it was a performance of the Bald Soprano?"

Alecks looked at the two of them, and proceeded to role his eyes and reopened the book he had closed, reopening his journal as well, he resumed to do what he was doing before Cass had dropped in. Reaching a hand up, he readjusted the medical mask over his mouth, his health was already going to take such a toll for having it down for so long.

Alecks absent mindley spoke to the female, the same sarcastic tone had wrapped his words once more. "And did you know the first pop up ad was made by a man named Ethan Zuckerman, who originally created the coding for advertisement? Only for the code to be misused by the idiotic population, creating viruses and other based junk? Yes wonderful, we all learned something new today. Yay."

He scribbled something down, before growing silent.
Cass raised an eyebrow at him, unimpressed. He could appreciate sarcasm when it was for humorous effect, of course, but not when used in such a vindictive way, on such an undeserving target.

"Did you know that Zuckerman now does a lot of work for activism, and- I mean, I'm not an expert on his work, I just came across this at one point and it's pretty cool- he has this one theory known as the 'Cute Cat Theory' about the way that social media stuff used for spreading pictures of cute cats, like on Youtube and stuff, can be used more effectively for activism than tools directly created for, y'know, activism? So I guess we could say that at least some of his work has been..." he grinned, waggling his eyebrows at Ace. "Pawsitive."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Cristal Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus