Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Come and See The Miraculous Ocean Child! (Open)

Jamie kept watching the young mermaid.
Atl (played by Mernaga) Topic Starter

After an hour or so, another handler placed a raw fish by the surface of the tank, then tapped a button the made a light buzzing noise, alerting the mermaid that lunch had arrive.
Jamie took note of the button.

A minute later, Atl came up to the surface to get the fish. He remained up there to eat it, since he didn't like people watching him eat. Of course, he wasn't aware he had an audience.
...Honestly, seeing the mermaid eat a raw fish was kind of gross.
Jamie didn't really care about the gross factor. She didn't keep watching though, and instead pulled a flip phone out of her backpack to check the time. A blip from the device told her it needed charging.

Atl had finished fairly quickly, but hesitated once he was done.
...He really didn't want to go back down... He really liked spending time with just one person that actually talked to him, but now he was back to pretending to be having fun swimming around for the guests...
Jamie had put the phone away after a second warning blip. She saw Atl hesitate. "Hm?"

He seemed... upset. So much so that it wouldn't have been surprising to see tears well up in his eyes.
Jamie, actually feeling a bit sorry for Atl, took a small bag of sand out from her bag, and superheated some sand into glass. She sculpted the hot glass into a small, clear orb, and let it cool for a moment before carefully opening the vent cover and dropping the orb next to Atl. She figured something shiny might calm him a bit. If not, she'd attempt to talk to him. ((Let me know if this isn't acceptable))

((Nope, its fine))
He was surprised to see the object, but rather than focus on it he looked up to see where it had come from.
Alex Selene grey (played by Raider-jack29)

"It's scary to see a creature hurt isn't it....they thought they could kick ME out of all things as well, ha I laugh at the concept."
Comes Alex's voice as he hops out from around a dark corner.

Atl's face brightened when he heard Alex's voice, looking around for him.
Jamie jumped a little as she heard a sudden voice.

"Right here good buddy."
He spoke as he walked up closer to the edge and waved down at Atl.
"It's hard to lock me out, when it's my step dad signing their paychecks."

Atl smiled when he saw Alex. "Hi." He looked down and grabbed the little glass orb to show him. "This fell."

He laughs as he turned to Jamie,
"You make this hun?Cause that looks absolutely gorgeous."
"Yeah yeah, whatever," Jamie said from in the vent.

Atl looked where the voice came from, and nodded in agreement with Alex. "Made it? How?" He asked.
"Fire. And sand."

"Show me?" He asked hopefully.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Come and See The Miraculous Ocean Child! (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus