Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Raven (played anonymously)

Raven was lost in her thoughts as she stares out of the window. It wasn't u til she heard a voice that she jumped and nearly fell off the edge. Still though, she managed to keep her balance, and she let out a Hugh sigh of relief before turning her head to look at the boy. Even though the room was still somewhat dark, the moonlight that shone through the window made it easy to see the burrs and thorns in her dress, as well as her scrawny appearance and the leaves in her hair. Overall, she just looked pretty disheveled.

"I-im waiting.....i-i don't know if i-im a-allowed to stay h-here....."

She says before her body relaxes slightly. She glanced down at his car and tilts her head a tiny bit.
Iyu (played by _iNk3d) Topic Starter

The boy gives her a gentle smile.
"Well, of course you can say here! Aren't we all friends now?" He asks the girl. Regardless of what she looks like, or where she came from, Iyu still wants to be her friend. She looks like she deserves some friendship after all of the potential things that could have happened to her, and Iyu's here to make her world a bit brighter!
Jean Grey (played by DeathTakes)

Jean fell asleep on her bed. She mumbled a little while she was sleeping and a few other beds started levitating. The beds then fell down making a loud noise when they fell and she jumped a little and sighed. "Damn it. Not again." She said calmly."

Ravens eyes widened as iyu bad said that she was allowed and that they were all friends. Nobody has ever called her their friend before, and nobody has ever given her a home before. Even if it wasn't with the matrons approval, iyu seemed confident. Raven looked him over several times, as if trying to determine if iyu was deciding her, and if he was, how. But when she realized he was sincere, she didn't know how to react.

"F-friends....???? U-um....Y-yes??"

Jean listened to the conversation between the Raven and Iyu and telepathically went into Raven's mind and told her "We all are friends now. No one is going to make you feel left out ever again." Jean smiled when she said that to raven telepathically then Jean's stomach growled loudly and sent pain into all the nerves. "Ow" she said calmly trying not to make so much noise.

Ravens eyes widened as she suddenly heard a voice aside from her own inside her head. Her first thought: she had officially lost her mind. Though upon further realization, she realizes that the voice sounded like jeans. Her eyes water as she just nods.

"U-um, o-ok...."

Jean laughs a little and shakes her head. She falls asleep again and thinks of everything she has seen since she was born. she mumbles a little in her sleep. She floats off the bed and stays asleep while levitating off her bed.

(waiting on Mika??)

(I guess so Raven)
Mika Russell Guard (played by Etch)

(Wow! Sorry; I'm here. Let me read over all your posts. >.<)

(lol okie!!!)

(Speak of the devil)

(lol right)

(I'm just gonna skip ahead to night, since so much happened without me. :/)

Mika had found himself surprised that he was allowed to sleep on the bed; he'd never slept on a bed before. He'd always been forced to sleep on the floor, and that was only if he was very good. Normally, he slept in his cell, his arms chained above his head in a most uncomfortable position. Upon confirming he was allowed to sleep there three times, he finally laid down, immediately overwhelmed by the softness of the bed. It wasn't hard like the floor he was used to sleeping on; instead, it was comfortable, and it didn't hurt his back like the floor did. He was under the impression that sleeping was supposed to hurt, but he soon found that impression inaccurate.

Almost as soon as he had laid down, he fell asleep, the exhaustion of the day catching up to him, as well as being able to relax for maybe the first time in forever.

After all the kids had gone to bed, the officer explained Mika's situation to the matron, before taking his leave in the middle of the night, promising to return to check up on him by next week.

Mika's sleep, however, was hardly restful. He tossed and turned, and had quiet sobbing fits. He seemed careful to keep his voice down, as if he was afraid of what would happen if others heard, yet he would mumble about his masters and someone named Elmi. He seemed to care for her deeply, but based on his pained expression when he dreamed about her, something terrible had happened to her.

Around the same time that the others woke up, he suddenly snapped awake, jolting up with his hands reaching out, as if trying to grab something. Apparently he had failed, for the expression on his face was that of pure agony, and he had to shake his head to clear it, wiping away the tears in his eyes before glancing around to make sure he hadn't woke anyone up, only to find that everyone was awake. He stared wide-eyed at the other children, before suddenly his gaze obediently returned to the ground, and he apologized profusely, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you; please go back to sleep."

Raven looks past the others, to look at Mika. Concern spread across her face, but she quickly looked away as she puked her legs back up onto the windowsill and resumed the position she had before. She continued to stare put the window, ready to leave if necessary before speaking up.

"I-its ok. I-i wasn't really s-sleeping a-anyway...."

She says loud enough for him to hear before she pulled her knees to her chest, and used them to rest her head on as she continued to stare at the outside surroundings.

Iyu looks over to the boy, seeing slight panic in his face.
"Huh? Oh! It's no problem! Rather, we should be worrying for your sake! You okay? You look a bit frightened.." He asks the boy, with concern.

(back to the waiting game xD but seriously I think we need an ooc chat)

(I'm really sorry! I tend to go off and on the site, so my activity is sporadic. I was just out walking the dog, so I was off longer than usual that time. >.<)

(If I'm ever gone for more than 24 hours or so, and you're waiting for me, feel free to control Mika a little, as long as you're careful to stick to the character I'm trying to build for him. Only do it as much as necessary to move the roleplay on, though. ^.^)

Mika was surprised by the concern that Iyu showed for him. No one had ever shown him concern before. For a moment, he met Iyu's gaze, before nervously lowering it to the floor again. "I'm...fine." He told the boy, although it was pretty clear he was lying. He was most certainly not fine.

(Glad to see you're back. ^^)
"Huhh??" Iyu asked the boy, his level of volume increasing very rapidly.
"Whadya mean you're okay? You almost had a panic attack in your sleep!! I insist you tell me what is wrong right now!" He said, pouting his face in a baby-like manner, yet still being the cute kid he is.
"Since you have a thing with obeying rules and following directions, you can't say no!" He said, cracking the case like some weird reality show detective. Iyu was playing the stubborn act, yes, but it was out of meer concern for the boy. He wanted to know what was wrong, so he could cheer him up! He just wanted to be a good friend for the boy, someone for him to talk to, despite his child-like attitude.

Raven watched the exchange between iyu and Mika, and it was obvious that Mika was lying. Though iyu's persistence bothered her slightly. She just sighed and stared at him.

"That's enough."

She says softly to iyu. She didn't think Mika appreciated anybody prying into his business. Instead, she climbed off the window sill and slowly shuffled her way over to Mika. She closes her eyes and holds her hands out to him. Suddenly, a white swirl comes from her hands and makes it's way to Mika. It slowly swirls around him, warmly and friendly aura surrounding it. And after a minute, it slowly dissipates.

"There. Now your protected. That was a spell to keep you safe."

That was a flat out lie. All she did was blow snowflakes at him, but if it made him feel better, then it could be anything he wanted it to be. After that she walks back to the window and climbs up on the window sill, taking her seat once again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Orphanage

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus