Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Which one of my characters would you be?

Inu3026

If I was one of my characters I would be Shizen Gyaru.
If I was one of my characters, I'd be Shasari Muhindra.
If I would be one of my characters, I would be Gentiana Anemoi (or Leila Ragnarok, but if I was given chance to chose, I would pick Gentiana for life not so torn and tattered among other things).
One of my Spellslingers (magic types)
Minerva

Uh, if I was one of mine, I'd be Rafe. He's got the least messed up life. Everyone else has something that sucks up every free moment, or something that almost controls their actions, or something else brutal happening to them. Rafe's just an every day guy who is also batman at night. I'd pick Rafe.
I am likely, most similar to Dini, but am not really like any of my characters.
I would be most likely be...William-Tell.
I'd be Raine. Shes too cool and awesome not to be her XD
Sanne Moderator

(I'm so confused! Are we supposed to say which one of your characters we'd be, Inu? Or pick from our own list? The topic title tells me we should pick from your list, but I think everyone is picking from theirs. XD Can you clear this up for us, please?)
Fokkusugaru of course! Did I pronounce that correctly? I do not know, but I hope so~
I'd be him, cuase I'd be able to do stuff and things. Also I'd be at least three times more funny than I am now. Also I'd be able to create bombs and have a little monkey with me that can beg for free food. Life's pretty good as Myron. Though I'd also be bald... and seen as a slave... and that's not swell. Still, Myron for president.
If I were a character of mine it'd probably be Dexter.
If I were one of mine I'd be Grimhilde. So much physical power!
Inu3026 wrote:
If I was one of my characters I would be Shizen Gyaru.
If I was one of your characters I would be deleted, like your account. RIP me.
If i was one of my characters i would be donzo
Can't exactly see whom you have soooooooooooooooooooooo

If I was one of my characters..... I'd be miserable.

But really... Let's see...
Toffi is sweet and loving and cute. But he's unlucky, gets beaten and maimed constantly, may have mental issues because of this and a ton of other things

Sergei is... Well... Lifeless... No-one really cares about him nor does he care about him.. It would be safer to be him but.. Could I live the same day over and over again?

I'm such a mean person to my characters :T I knew this would come back to bite me
I'd probably be this girl. Though, (even if you can't see it yet,) she does have a pretty terrible dad. Like, awful. Choose-a-cheating-wife-over-his-children awful. But like the rest of my characters have it even worse so >.>
I don't get this game, could someone clarify? Are we supposed to pick which of the characters from the person above us we most relate to, or are we supposed to pick one of our own characters?

:Ia I'm not really comfortable with doing the latter (I have some hangups with OC's x kin), but the former seems kind of entertaining.
We're supposed to pick from their list, but they deleted, and it seems like we're all choosing from our own, so...

If I were one of my characters, I'd be Elton.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Which one of my characters would you be?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus