Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny backed away from the kiss and put his fore head against hers. He looked into her eyes and smiled. He turned and faced the Healer "thanks old man" he started to search through his pockets pulling out every valuable thing from inside "lets see What I got" Among the things was the coin Crystal had given him
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

She smiled and looked at it."Hmmm you got a kiss,a coin,and an icecream.....good job."

He looked at Crystal running his hand through his white hair and chuckled "Yeah, I'm never letting this sucker go" he flicked it into the air and let it fall back into his hand "You'll be with me wherever I go"

The old man smiled "son What I did was a duty that is bestowed upon me when i took this job after my father. lets just call it a one time charitable donation" the old man laughed

She giggled."IT'S GREAT TO BE ALIVE.....again...." She smiled and skipped around Them both.She ussually never was that girly.

" I guess you have more question after what just happened" he looked at her "let's get going home and I'll tell you everything" he shook his head in the direction of the door and held his hand out

She grabbed his hand and held onto his arm.

The sun was setting, the streets were empty, not a soul in sight. Daniel and Crystal Were walking home. Daniel looked trouble and sad. "Babe what happened to us at the shop, it was my fault. That was a family problem" he looked at Crystal who had her head resting on his arm "my brother had been lost to me for 11 years, when i saw him today he had changed. he had a lust for power as a child and i think maybe that got the better of him"

She looks up at him."Is that so?" She looked down as thoughts ran threw her head.

He stopped and held her close. "Now that I know my brother's alive and gunning for me I wont let him hurt you" he was lost in her eyes

She smiles."And make sure you don't die.I can't live without you."

"I promise, hey I have a question, why did my brother come after you?" Danny had a puzzled expression on his face.

She shrugged."No clue."

They carried on walking "I have a feeling we're going to find out". They arrived outside Danny's shop "what a sorry sight, getting this place fixed is going to cost a fortune. There's a motel just a few miles down. C'mon" He said smiling. They arrive at the motel. He took his shirt, jacket and coat off. He jumped into bed his hands underneath his head

She sat next to him and looked down.

Danny looked up at her "you okay?" he said stroking her fore arm

She seemed sad but nodded."Yeah...fine..."

He sat up and lifted her head, he looked into her eyes "Something's wrong, What is it?"

"Nothing..." She pushed his hand away and crosses her arms.

Daniel knew something was wrong. He kissed her cheek and looked into her eyes "Babe I know when something's bothering you, tell me. is it something I did?"

"No,just stop!" She stood up and walked towards the door.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus