Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Dante Ricci (played by Ambrosia)

Danny stood up nursing his right shoulder
"WE'RE HERE FOR THE GIRL" A cloud of dust made it hard for them to see who spoke.
Daniel stood in front of Crystal acting as a shield, now in his human form "I WONT LET YOU TAKE HER" Daniel shouted. A dark figure stood within the dust cloud
"THEN WE'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE HER"
Crystal (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Crystal dropped her staff and grabbed her two guns.Her left gun was ingraved and said 'Chaos is silenced...' And her other gun said,'With a bullet to the head.' "Daniel.......I will be fine!" She stepped to the side of him and held out her guns.They had a special power and only she knew what it was.

Daniel Pulled out his Guns From his holster behind him His guns pulsed with energy "you're not the only one with a trick up you sleeve" he said smiling "Meet Ebony & Ivory" he said holding his guns out. Both shot at any intruder that entered But Danny did not kill any he had a moral code 'never to kill a human'. He shot the intruders but only shot their knees and shoulders making rendering them unable to get up.
The battle got intense Bullets seamlessly flew everywhere. More and more people entered almost like it was an army.

She had gotten tired of so many people.She drops her guns and drops to her knees.She pulls out two blades and sighed."A mere battle will not end untill the crimson crow looks everyone deep in the eye." Red feathers appear around her as she takes a fast and clean speed break by running past each person,noticing he wasn't killing them,she only injured them.Soon as she was back by his side,she made a red crow shadow pass over any upcoming enemies and made them fall in pain.

"Crystal there's Too many" Daniel put the guns back into their place in his holster. He grabbed her hand spun her in a 180 degrees turn.at this point both Danny's hands were on her waist and her arms around his neck. he looked into her eyes with bloodshot red eyes and chanted "Flames of hell, RISE" A circle of fire appeared around the shop "Burn the souls of these foul beings, for all the sins they have committed" the intruders dropped to the floor screaming in agony. Both the shadow of the crow and the torture upon their souls was effecting them. after casting the spell both of them were stood holding each other in the middle of the room, Daniel's eyes returned to normal. He kissed Crystals lips. He pulled away and looked into her blue eyes "aint no one taking you away"

"I love you..." Crystal smiled and kissed him deeply.

"I lo-- AGHHHH" Something felt wrong, Daniel dropped to the floor Screaming agony. He shifted between forms constantly as if he had no control over himself

She touched him but it burned her hand too.She wasn't able to touch him without burning her hand for some reason.She smelled the air noticed there was one person who was able to pull their gun,not caring about their pain.She couldn't block in time as he shot her in her stomach.Her eyes widened,blood dripping from her mouth.She fell to her knees.She looked at Daniel and then down.She lost her grip of being stabilized and fell completely on the ground.

"NOOOOOOOOO, AGHHHH, CRYSTAAAL!" He was hurting all over but the pain that really hurt him was seeing crystal like that
*clap clap* "what a show" a mysterious voice said revealing itself from the ash cloud.
"This can't be... I know this voice..." memories came back from beyond the grave "B-Brother" Daniel's voice showed the pain he was in "you're meant... to be d-dead" the man stood before him
"I'm as alive as can be Brother" he said laughing
"Vergil..." Daniel looked over at Crystal, his eyes turned red. He looked back at Vergil who was now smiling
"I... DON'T CARE WHERE YOU'VE BEEN...I...DON'T CARE WHY YOU FAKED YOUR DEATH. I'M GOING TO FIND YOU... AND KILL YOU" Daniel ignored the pain as much as he could he stood up finally able to stay in his devil form but he didn't care his brother was there he limped over to Crystal, picked her up and spread his wings "I will find you" Daniel threatened him as he as he flew away.

Moments later they arrived at a healer. He was an old Chinese man with a limp every time he moved. Daniel weak almost losing all hope looked at Crystal, him now back in his human form.

*knock Knock Knock* "HEALER! AGHHH" the pain still troubling him
The door opened with a creaking noise.
"Hello ... o Lord" he saw Daniel On the floor with Crystal on top of him, She was motionless he was in Agonising pain
"please...*cough* Help h-her" Daniel said losing conciousness

Crystal stopped breathing and was turning even more pale then she already was.

"O my" the Healer limped as fast as he could inside and returned with a vile which contained the ingredients needed for Crystals Recovery.

"Young lady, there is nothing to fear now" the old man said he openede her mouth and let the potion work its magic.
Danny gained conciousness But he was still in pain he Shifted between forms again rapidly without control "Crystal!" He coughed up blood

Crystal opened her eyes.If she died or was lost for one second,she would be heartless for a little while.She stood up in her human form as she had her Russian accent back."Where zhe hell am I?"

"Cr-rystal" Daniel said in pain still Shifting between form constantly
Daniel looked at her blue eyes Reasured now that Crystal was okay he let himself fall. He was unconscious.

The Healer asked "young lady are you okay?" in a Chineseaccent

"Fine." She sighs and picks him up then touches his head."Those who were born in sin,come forth in the name of Chaos." She started to stabilize his body,when done she drops him and folds her arms.

Daniels head hit the floor with a THUD "OUWWW" He stood up Nursing the left side of his neck. He looked up At Crystal's face with wide eyes "CRYSTAL!" He gently puts his hand on her right cheek

She finnaly snapped out of her 'awaking' attitude as she hugged him tight.

"I thought I almost lost you" A tear rolled down his eye "don't you ever scare me like that again" he lifted her head slowly and kissed her deeply

Crystal blushed and kissed him back,wrapping her arms around his neck.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Blood Soaked Snake Hands (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus