Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

paranoid_party

Gosh I wish I could play an instrument that cool. I'm trash on piano haha, I cant imagine sitting at an organ, let alone touching the keys.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

haha I did it x_x

Same. I can do the main three cords of Carol of the Bells but don't expect me to actually play a song xD
paranoid_party

Since Tsuitala was the one who wanted it, I wont touch it just yet. Id hate to snatch up another of your RPs iltheyn, haha
Beetlebelle

iltheyn wrote:
Just been playing this on repeat the entire time, though I don't think the actual scene is epic enough to warrant it.

Oh my gosh what a cool rendition! I love music like that, and I know for sure it sounded even more enchanting in person!

Edit: Since you mentioned you had it on repeat, did you know that if you replace the 'youtube' part in the address to 'listenonrepeat' it will give you an infinite looping video? :3
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Yeah I mostly just posted there for his sake, lol. Its longer than I wanted it to be, I hope he doesn't look at it and go "NOPE"

cause then it'll just feel like I wasted my time xD

I didn't know about that particular one, I used to use another one tho. I actually haven't been using it as much lately, not sure why. Thx! The one I used was youtuberepeat. So its a little less typing, though idk if its better or worse. I used it a lot a year or so ago for this song while I was playing GW2.
paranoid_party

I had someone PM me a few days ago wanting to RP, and once I sent my starter they took a day or two to respond, I was scared it was too long and they left lmao. They were new to RP so I was like 'I hope I didn't chase them off oh jeez'

They didn't leave, they just had a response and then changed it up lmao.

Edit: this wind is crazy guys, I wish I could open my window up and record cause the trees outside are going insane.

Edit: i had to reschedule my college orientation :( The school i plan on going to is right on the lake so they cancelled my orientation and now i have to wait until mid july
Iltheyn Topic Starter

x_x empathy tho

I can't say I have that exact experience but I think there have been enough hurricanes around here for me to imagine what's going on with the wind. Also I am sorry to hear that; and i'm not sure i agree with their rescheduling process, but what do I know
anon (played anonymously)

Guys I'm itching to see the RP where is the link??
I try to look for your RP links but there's no facility to find RP by player name search or something
All I get is a page with 3 sliding bars whose results are limited to none
paranoid_party

Its here.

Awesome thanks
Are you joining too?
paranoid_party

I'll probably join later, I don't want to take over haha.

If you have other RPs ongoing give me the links here

Makes for an interesting read whilst waiting for replies between these 2 RPs. It also gives me a better understanding of your characters!
paranoid_party

Most of my current RPs currently are in PMs right now haha, ive been thinking of starting a new RP but im kinda lazy, and I started a new video game soooo lmao
Beetlebelle

I just read the opening for Swells of Rage, well done iltheyn! I would love to join in too eventually. :3

Which video game did you start, Paranoid? :>
paranoid_party

Dragon Age: Inquisition. My brother used to play it obsessively but he deleted it after he beat it, so I never got a chance to play it.

replied !
Iltheyn Topic Starter

@Beetlebelle Thanks! :D I felt like it came out poorly, I was just trying to make sure I didn't make any terribly obvious mistakes.

@ paranoid_party I played that a year ago. Its a good game, though its easy to get lost in the grind that is armor-making. Also some of the maps confused me when I was actually trying to do the main story. xD Still a good game.

@tusitala2017 I'm only doing what you've likely already seen. This one, Rainy Night, Masquerade (which belongs to paranoid) and Swells of rage. I am a part of a PM story, but its strictly closed and DMed by someone else.

ohhh put links here. I will just read to keep my day busy and interesting. Keep in mind time difference
Iltheyn Topic Starter

You can see them all near the top of this section. They're marked with (Open). I also have a cursed night, but that's closed between Lyssa and I. You're free to read it tho.

this is the one that I started first on this site. paranoid, beetlebelle and I have been working on it; I don't think it needs any more people right now, personally. I think its better off if some time passes before anyone actually joins; now would be inopportune. Been wondering about whether i should close it until someone else wants otherwise.

@ iltheyn, thank you for that

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus