Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Thekaleidoscope

I dunno how the other characters are gonna take what Tom will become. Cause he's gonna go from 10 to 19 years in visual age. His mental age is in a sort of weird limbo of both being far older and not.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I know my characters' reactions vary but Kerik personally just wants a sharp object. In my head his personal story is tied in with the bandits in such a way that the knights would be doing him a favor should he escape. Question; I kinda left it unspoken for a while but I am guessing that the trance is over. Is it? Either way he's tired.
Thekaleidoscope

Yes it's very much over. Tom will be too busy looking over it's new hybrid body to do anything else.
anon (played anonymously)

liked your description, very epic transformation
Thekaleidoscope

Thank you, I tried to do well with it.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I posted this on Swells of Rage and One Rainy Night but I wanna post it here too. I was thinking of putting together a group for the OOC chats of each open rp I have on this site, so as to avoid cluttering RP Discussion. What do you guys think?
anon (played anonymously)

Would make life easier to have a single point of contact
Beetlebelle

Agreed! Sometimes I accidentally miss posts because I forget to check one of the OOC forums for each RP. :S So having a centralized one would be helpful, imo!
Beetlebelle

@Tusitala
A little clarification on my post for yours: Atoli is actually outside the barracks/jail and is waiting outside for Grum. (And likely rummaging through the prince's belongings)
fixed :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus