Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Iltheyn Topic Starter

Marcello is a sweet cinnamon that is too good for this world. Also even if he wasn't Tye's gon sass him.
paranoid_party

I always feel so bad for Marcello cause he's really just a nice guy, but he always gets garbage in life. Like Karma isn't fully aware that he's not a piece of shit anymore haha. I put him through the ringer a lot. I've had an AU once where the reason he was blind was that he had been kidnapped and had his eyes cut out for a spell, that was a terrible AU and I don't plan on ever returning to it.

He's gonna play innocent with Tye though haha. Like "What did I even do :> Why're you so angry with me :>>>>>"
Beetlebelle

Congrats on 200 posts! :D The plot thickens!
anon (played anonymously)

iltheyn wrote:
200 posts. *Throws around confetti*
Beetlebelle wrote:
Congrats on 200 posts! :D

Yay for the landmark! looking forward to the next round :)
Beetlebelle

Does Grum want Atoli to actually maim Merthyr, or does he just want her to keep talking smack? xD

She would probably be willing to do both at this point. >_>

Now now don't kill the goose that lays golden eggs, it's bad for business
Iltheyn Topic Starter

he wants her to rough em up, but not seriously maim

@ Beetlebelle LOL, be my guest...

@ Iltheyn I wanted to snatch the daggers but that's contact with Grum so I'll ask here first
Beetlebelle

Who said anything about killing? :> Just a few scratches to the face, and chewing out his ego would suffice XD
Iltheyn Topic Starter

You can, but bear in mind Grum's not only wearing armor but is probably like... three/four feet taller than Merthyr.

Well given the permission I might rob you at my next post then, be it daggers, (makes sense as they're unguarded) or an item (since Grum's too busy making sure Merthyr is watching so it would divert attention from the items)

Depends on how badly he ends up after Atoli's attack

Beetlebelle wrote:
Who said anything about killing? :> Just a few scratches to the face, and chewing out his ego would suffice XD

@ Beetlebelle Of course you can... the floor's all yours, chieftain said so... I editted to stir the pot a little more :D
Beetlebelle

Let me know if I should change my post or if I should clarify anything and I will edit it. :3

Beetlebelle wrote:
Let me know if I should change my post or if I should clarify anything and I will edit it. :3

you're fine
Iltheyn Topic Starter

What sounds cooler; a blessed weapon or a caged monster?

No I'm not giving context.
paranoid_party

Oooo caged monster, easily
Beetlebelle

Caged monster, I'd say!

Depends on your enemies.... if they're dark creatures a blessed weapon, if they're human type then a caged monster.

Though thinking about it, an angry Atoli, unleashed, is all you need to get results... the butcher likes cutting off tongues... now that certainly made Merthyr horrified :P
Beetlebelle

@Tusitala, Haha! Hell hath no fury like a pissed off harpy! :3
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Caged monster it is. I'm about to throw another wrench in :D

I mean, Tom and Zafira'll probably be happy?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus