Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Thekaleidoscope

If we are going by overall time I'm at just under five years.
anon (played anonymously)

Here I have made 4 main characters so far.

Tron - the local lord - who is at the fortress ( probably won't be used much unless someone drops by the fortress)

Lwyncelyne , the healer, accompanying Taff the manservant, both looking for Merthyr and the militia together which keeps them easier to control

Merthyr who is now at the village interacting with the bandits.

I don't have any bandits made at the moment though, might throw in a sly rogue or corrupt knight of sorts who knows Merthyr well and could betray him by identifying him to the group... are there positions open for this within the bandits?

OR throw in a loyal guard who is a prisoner, knows Merthyr but cannot openly help him...

Suggestions welcome
Beetlebelle

iltheyn wrote:
Idk about you guys but I like to wait a little bit for peoples 'turns'. Which aren't necessarily arbitrary but it helps me get a more complete picture of what to write for the different situations my characters are in. I got like four of them now so its important for me to keep tabs on what's actually happening x_x

I like to take turns as well for the same reason.. I must admit that the number of sudden posts from Tusitala2017 made my head spin a little. ;v;

Could you condense your posts somehow, Tusitala? Or perhaps space them out between other people's posts? Idk if that makes sense or not...

Sure, no problem, at least the characters are now in the right location for some logical interaction

By the way team... I am new to the whole RP thing and I joined this site under a week ago, so if I make any mistakes that annoy you, don't take it personal or feel offended or upset, just feel free to point it out to me. I will do my best to fix it.

I know there is much to learn from the RP experts. In fact all advice/tips are welcomed.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Alright. I'll keep that in mind.

x_x just woke up. Sometimes I wish I had more to do during the day.
paranoid_party

Lmao ditto dude. Its Summer and I dont have my licence yet so I can't go anywhere, most of my time is spent between work and home, drawing, writing or surfing the interwebs. And tbh half my time at work im on my phone too, especially on these slow weekdays :')
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Friday isn't particularly busy? I know other week days don't tend to be crazy, but I figured Fridays are like celebration days xD. I remember when I was very young, after going to different practices during Fridays my parents would spoil me with fast food.

I work at the pc so I could probably spend all day posting replies between task and task, meeting and meeting
paranoid_party

Nah, Fridays have been just as bad as Mondays. This summer is very slow so far, a lot if stores in the mall are concerned about how business will remain throughout the summer.
Beetlebelle

I'm graduating today!! :D So I probably won't be posting anything today.

@Paranoid, I kind of have the opposite but same problem as you I think. I have my license but I choose to stay home and surf the web and draw :'-) I don't have any excuses than just being lazy >_>
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Doing some online quizzes for the local driving test, here. If I knew we lived close to each other Beetlebelle, I'd pester you for free rides xD

Garts, by the way!
Thekaleidoscope

I'm gonna be starting my driving tests in the not too distant future, gonna be finishing my A levels first. That doesn't end for another two weeks.

Now I'm almost certain about this, but I don't think I share a country with any of you.
paranoid_party

Congrats on graduating Beetlebelle!!!

Congratulations on the graduation ! Big step forward indeed.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

posted. I don't think you do, Theo; you're in the UK, right?
Thekaleidoscope

yup. I'm from the UK
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I know that at least three of us are from the US. I don't know where Tusitala is from, inside Europe. Also I just noticed that this thread's IC counterpart is approaching 200 posts. :O My baby is growing up so fast.

It is too tempting not to post...

I lived in UK for a while... relocated to sunnier southern lands though
Beetlebelle

@iltheyn Are you doing fine juggling like, four characters in one RP thread? x_x

(Also I'm really looking forward to see what happens between Atoli and the mystery character, his name still hasn't shown up yet but I have a few guesses on who it might be. )
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Its a lot, and I didn't anticipate I'd have to write so much but it isn't like I'm not enjoying myself xD

So far what's going on between them is... falling. Lots of falling.

Edit: I've been stalling while online a lot cause I've been doing a lot today. Well, at lot for me at least. Lyssa and I just watched a movie called the Red Turtle. And it broke my heart. But it also inspired me, so that's how you got my last post.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus