Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Beetlebelle

I live on the west coast, I usually respond in the after noons or late in the evening.

@Paranoid, Thank you for the explanation about Marcello! That clears up a lot for me.
Thekaleidoscope

Oh no, no blood sacrifice. He has "positive" plans for Kerik
anon (played anonymously)

Sounds very "positive" indeed... :D
Iltheyn Topic Starter

All you bleeding hearts keep trying to help Kerik in some way xD (and by all I mean... two). Since he's still alive and not done with his interrogation, which I'd initially planned to be quite short I accidentally gave him a design.

kerik_by_iltheyn-dbcqxpt.jpg

I was also considering giving him some grim sad backstory, though with bandits its kind of a given. So far I figure if he has secrets they probs don't have anything to do with magic (like the whole camp would know if he were actually a lycan or something). So I'm thinking I'll just slap on a debt and a lousy childhood in a large town that encouraged bad habits.
Beetlebelle

Gosh, I like how you angle/define your faces in these sketches, mph! Teach me your wayyys! ;v;

You gave him such a personality it's hard not to want to keep him around, he's like a honey badger! (Except with more banditry, probably murdering, ect...)

EDIT: ALSO sorry for the delay on the drawing!! I am still finishing up finals, it ends on Friday thoug; and even if I get booted from the art thread by gosh I will still draw Eike. >:U

You're awesome at your sketches... wish I had the skill! I compensate by recycling faces / images from existing tv characters but there never is that personal touch/uniqueness
paranoid_party

I take my first on-road driving lesson today yall and I had to warn all my friends to stay off the streets :') I'm so anxious and nauseas its terrible lmao
Thekaleidoscope

I'm sure you'll do great!

Hey best of luck on the driving experience !
Wishing you all the best as a new fellow driver :)
Let us know how it goes
Beetlebelle

Good luck on the driving lesson! Try to keep calm and I bet you'll do fine. :>

And don't forget about us motorcyclists! ;v;
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Belated good luck!

Also jeez guys so much happen how i keep up

Edit: Also yeah I kinda put some personality in him, its true. I am told that my characters are written in a way that's attractive? I hadn't thought of it that way and I'm not sure its entirely true, but if I didn't notice then what do I know @_@
paranoid_party

It went really well but im one of those jerky brakers and I almost got hit by a car lmao

And yes ur characters are fantastic. Even Kerik, as salty as he is.
Thekaleidoscope

I agree with paranoid party, your characters are brilliant.

@ paranoid party I'm glad you didn't get hit and congratulations on it going really well.

@ iltheyn maybe you could make drawings for my characters???? when you get a bored time of the day ... not sure there is a bored time of the day with RP on the go though
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Garts Paranoid! And thanks guiz ;v; I appreciate the vote of confidence. I feel like if there's any character that seems flat in this story its probs Tara, but that's because she keeps her emotions to herself most the time. Usually folks only really get to know her after a long, long time.

@Tusitala Only if I get excited and inspired about other folks' characters do I usually draw them. Right now its unlikely as I'm kinda slowing down with stuff on this site. Shameless plug, if you want something more than a sketch I have open commissions, info's on my art thread.

Which reminds me I have some stuff to reply to yet.

How long have you guys been RPing on this site?
Beetlebelle

I think I started RP'ing on here for about two weeks. I have RP'ed infrequently for years before hand and played D&D if that counts.
Thekaleidoscope

I've been rping here for quite a while now, at least over three years. I can't check cause two years ago I left this site for a bit to focus on exams then came back again
paranoid_party

Ive been here for maybe 2 weeks , but i've been roleplaying over 5 years.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Sixteen days. So a little over two weeks. Been rping in general for ten years now.

Edit: Idk about you guys but I like to wait a little bit for peoples 'turns'. Which aren't necessarily arbitrary but it helps me get a more complete picture of what to write for the different situations my characters are in. I got like four of them now so its important for me to keep tabs on what's actually happening x_x

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus