Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

anon (played anonymously)

Can't wait to read your post :) Good morning by the way it's 12.35 noon over here
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Marcello's feelings?

Also hello, this is a much later response than I imagine you expected.
paranoid_party

That's about right. Play this over that though for maximum Marcello feels.

I'm pretty much dead right now, I had to tell my friend about that XD
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Tye ain't screwin' around, aint nobody mess with his panromantic feelings and get away with it
Thekaleidoscope

Wow. This bit honestly made my day.

there Grum you're robbed
Beetlebelle

OH.MY.GOD.

I just came back from school and read Tye's response and AHHHH MYYYY GOOOD WHAT!!! XD Totally unexpected! :3 And I love all the name calling! This has been such an entertaining read today!
Iltheyn Topic Starter

wow guys you really seem to like seeing tye kiss people

toying with his emotions
Beetlebelle

Its even better when you play that sexy saxophone music in the background when you read it. I bet Marcello didn't SEE that coming. ;)
( I'm sorry, poor Marcello...xD I bet that would be incredibly scary/disarming to have happen, especially being blind, poor marshmallow BB!)
Thekaleidoscope

Now I wanna put this question to you guys cause I really can't decide, should I have Tom and Zafira go down the more psychotic killer route raising the dead. Or have them go down a more lighthearted duo route?
paranoid_party

Marcello is actually hella straight thanks to some petrifying things he had to go through when he was younger, so he's going to be quite the mess. Like. Nah bruh. I feel so bad for him.

I'm hella biased and really want Drake to like Tom (not romantic lmao, just like. Unexpected friendship) so I'd say lighthearted, but if you'd like to add to the hell about to occur then I'd say psychotic killer.
Beetlebelle

paranoid_party wrote:
Marcello is actually hella straight thanks to some petrifying things he had to go through when he was younger, so he's going to be quite the mess. Like. Nah bruh. I feel so bad for him.

Aww, poor guy. >_< It can't be easy being a male cambion...

Ohh now I want to hear all the juicy details about that!

iltheyn wrote:
Also hello, this is a much later response than I imagine you expected.

It was well worth the wait LOL let's see how Marcello reacts next...
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Aw, well then I feel bad for him as well. Tye won't be doing anything else, just wanted to shock him out of it.
paranoid_party

Has anyone accidentally ended up making a ship and had no intention of doing it but it just happened? Because like, normally I don't couple my characters together except for rare cases, but like. I pin songs to character relationships and accidentally ended up pairing a song to two of mine and it's just wholesome so I won't drop it lmao
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Once in a while. One time I improvised/made two dudes who owned an inn together who were partners. Couldn't get married or anything and lived in a society that would condemn them for trying, so they used their shared ownership of the place as an excuse to be seen with each other. Its been a while since I've thought about those two, kinda glad you reminded me

Many of the characters I play here either have their own potential partners on their own stories or just aren't meant for romance. I don't really reflect it accurately on their profile pages, so that's why I don't really do romance rp. In these one-off settings its like their partners don't exist, so they'd be single... but I know that they exist, so its weird.

I'm going to budge in a little bit , this is just too good to not stir the pot a bit more.

@ Marcello / Tye .... I can edit and bring her back inside if you two want to continue your enjoyable bickering
@ Thekaleidoscope - sorry demons to delay your post... the floor is all yours
Thekaleidoscope

Ima go down the more lighthearted route, Have a bit of fun with Tom. Also he may do a bit of rapid aging up.

sounds good to me

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus