Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Beetlebelle

Oh my gosh, I have been wanting to see that movie for a while now! I kinda regret watching trailers for it though... it felt like some of them pretty much gave the whole story away. x_x
paranoid_party

I'm so happy everyone is having a nice night :D

Edit: Dont mind me tbh im currently a mess haha spellcheck is saving my life
Beetlebelle

Hope you've been having a good weekend, Paranoid!

And spellcheck saves my life every night. >_>
anon (played anonymously)

Uhmm the temptation to post replies creeps up again.
Do you guys write in other rp stories?
Iltheyn Topic Starter

We do, although I think the other ones we're on don't necessarily need more players atm. Could make a new one?
paranoid_party

My driving instructor just called im going on the interstate in ten minutes i want to cry

iltheyn wrote:
We do, although I think the other ones we're on don't necessarily need more players atm. Could make a new one?

Sounds good to me

post a link here when you have it started ! :)
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Belated well wishes, paranoid x_x

I'm in a writing funk right now. Think I need some more vitamin D. Probably will write when that's sorted out.
paranoid_party

That was the most horrifying thing ive ever done. My instructed psyched me out and made me cry. But i passed the course, now just my test left and ill have a liscence!

You go girl , glad it went well...
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I'm glad you passed the course. If I lived nearby I'd get my baseball bat.

Question; Is there any kind of setting you'd prefer? I'm thinking about what to do and I'm a bit stumped on inspiration.

iltheyn wrote:
I'm glad you passed the course. If I lived nearby I'd get my baseball bat.

Question; Is there any kind of setting you'd prefer? I'm thinking about what to do and I'm a bit stumped on inspiration.

The current setting is by far my favourite (medieval / fantasy / adventure ) with warriors, creatures, bandits, knights, etc I couldn't wait to jump in, read up every post and I am enjoying it 100%.

I quite like pirates as well .

I might take a shot at mythologies like greek or norse but they can get dense.

I dislike modern day settings and drama (city life, office jobs, spy agencies, criminal gangs, politics...) or futuristic stuff like robots kind of thing. I have not tried them out though so can't really tell for sure how it all would turn out.

Overall I have not RPed much so who knows what you have in store.

Each of you guys make the plot take twists, turns and hilarious conversations. I'm glad I came here and can't wait to read more of it!

All in all... you guys and your unique characters make a whole exciting difference.
Beetlebelle

Congrats Paranoid! I can imagine how scary that much have been! Going on the highway the first time is always scary.

@Tusitala I'm glad you're enjoying the RP! I am having a ton of fun too, all you guys are awesome. <3

I would be down to join in on another RP as well, but I'd probably want to add in more characters on my profile as I currently only using 2 at the moment. (The 3rd one right now is my past D&D character, Tana. )
paranoid_party

There's a sort of tropical storm coming into Louisiana right now y'all, its not a full tropical storm but its very close so theres a possibility that I could lose wifi or phone signal.

Of course dont worry tho, the storm isnt anything compared to the usual stuff we see, but I just wanted to let y'all know so no one worries if im gone for a day or two. And tbh i dont think it will knock out my wifi, but Its happened before so I wanted to put that out there before everything hit.
Beetlebelle

Good luck with the storm! Hope your wifi holds out. :)

Stay safe! Let us know when it has passed
paranoid_party

Theres this really interesting app called "The Dark Room" and its sort of like a text adventure. Its really cute, it requires you to like, build a village, but things seem to get dark as you progress. Its really good though.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I'm wondering where Theo's at. His post is decently important, though if he doesn't post by tomorrow I'll post for the rest of you guys. Also as an update, I have a premise for the new rp but its kicking my butt writing it down. I have the OP halfway done, just want to tweak it for more context and an intro for my character. Might end up revamping it in the process but still.
paranoid_party

I totally understand that lmao. I've had an idea for a cool started for a few days now but I just need to get up and flesh it out. I've been drawing lately tho, so I haven't been doing much besides for that and skyping my friend lmao
Iltheyn Topic Starter

x_x There's so much water in the starter I've been working on I feel like its the only dang thing I've been writing about. I'm almost done, so you'll see it soon. I feel like this is my sloppiest starter for this site yet and its also entirely too long, but I don't want to compress it any more. Just been playing this on repeat the entire time, though I don't think the actual scene is epic enough to warrant it.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Raid of Aftbide (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus