Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales of Eros: the never ending sea

Alex (played by YokoSama)

With the bloodlust, that had gained her the nickname of Frenzy, subsiding Alex looked at the post before her. In addition to a smudging in the dark a distinct wide bite mark could be seen in the wood. She didn't remember doing that but it did explain why she tasted woody. She growls again and clenches her fist.
"I will kill him. I don't bloody care if he is this spit of lands king his blood will run on my sword and more. That I swear." She hides out angry again a few more times before deciding to head back up to the main deck.
As she emerged head held high she quickly glanced over to the Ora's to see the Dr over there and the princes face was pail as a sheet. If looks could kill he would of dropped dead that instant. Instead Alex stood back watching, and those who were near her quickly found new places to be busy far from her and her sight.
Seline Masters (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

She had been told about it all, from her mothers sudden return to status and freedom. To the choice she'd have to make, would she travel the seas in search of fame and prestige, but abandon her mother...the woman who'd give the world to see her happy. Or would she stay home, get married to someone of high status and live a rich and happy life, but miss out on the world?

As she sat there against the railing of the crows nest,mindlessly staring at the sea she heard light foot steps behind her. Turning her head, she let out a squeak of suprise as standing right behind her with a massive grin on his face was the chimera boy from the kitchen.
"Aww no fair you found my secret practice spot!"
He exclaimed at her with a childish pout.
This caused her eyebrows to rise up in question, for anyone with eyes could see the crowd nest from the deck below by simply looking up. Though a more important question came to mind instead "wait practice what exactly?" To which he responded with a silent grin and pulled something from behind his back.

The object was actually a frying pan in a reasonably good condition. On the back of its base however was a single red Gem.
After moving beside her to the edge he held the from part of the frying pan out in front of him and the bottom with the Gem facing him. The gem itself gained a soft red, as did the pan.

In its center began to gather a small flame which began to snowball until it covered the entire inner circumference of the pan. Then quick as a flash it shot off in a random direction, soon after fallowed by a girly scream that sounded suspiciously like calico.
Next thing she new she was grabbed by the head and forced to duck behind the railing of the crows nest.

" I like you-"
The boy next to her spoke, this caused her to give him a smile at making a new friend, that dropped only seconds later at his next words.
"Will you be my mate?"
He asked all too innocently.
Merthyr returned to his grim conversation with Calico

"When did his majesty pass away?" asked Merthyr swallowing hard, trying to accept the fact as Calico extended the king's ring and royal seal as further proof

"Not even a week ago, sire... he was given a burial at sea... I was there to oversee it" muttered Calico pursing his lips watching wearily as Merthyr refused to let the healer anywhere near him.

"Keep back, you peasant... you've no permission to approach royalty and I certainly have no need for your services" dismissed Merthyr coldly taking a step away from the doctor, not about to trust anyone but Calico.

He walked away from them all to go and stand alone at the edge of the ship, facing the wide yet empty ocean that was nothing but water. Then, he grasped the ring, clutching it tightly and kissing it one more time before tossing the ring into the depths of the sea, keeping just the royal seal for himself as a keepsake and harsh reminder of his now greater duties and burdens

"Well he took it better than I thought..." muttered Calico briefly glancing at Blackbeard who was nearby, sword to hand in case rage and grief made the king lash out at anyone

"Yes, yes, so it seems..." sighed Edward Teach

"Oi you... it's not rest time yet... off to the scrub the deck clean... with or without a wounded arm...." prompted Teach knowing how important it was to keep his hands and mind busy before the king started to get ideas of harming himself or others.

Alex still had an ember to her backside about The prince, well she guessed the King now. And his constant referrals to other below him as peasants really made her teeth grind. Just because your royal Disney mean you need to be a royal bloody arrogant pain in the kister about it!
She watched as Teach to control of the kid sending him to clean the decks. She sneered and muttered under her breath "Get down on her knees and do some bloody work for once." She also hoped that his arm became infected, her blade was clean she always made sure of that but she can't say the soap and tar are as much. She did spare a glance at Calico, he had let the Dr tend to his head gash so it stopped bleedin at least.
(( OOC : post moved down - forgot the dice ))
(( OOC: rolling dice 1 dice 6 sides ))

rolled 1d6 and got 4

Merthyr heard her offenside words and glared at her narrow eyed, quite about to take appropriate revenge for such disrespect.

He poured his bucket of soapy water over the deck to make it all the more slippery, then spun his leg along the deck quickly to kick her ankles seeing she was close enough. He had every intention to make her trip and fall and leave her back, clothes, hair, arms... all soaked up in the dirty water mingled with soap. Tipping the left-over bucket content over her casually, standing up and going to refill the bucket with fresh sea water

"Well... I was told to wash the deck's dirt, the one laying low and the one piling high, like you, alike... captain. Best to do the work well done than have to do it twice uh?" muttered Merthyr in a smirk, grinning at her and the success of his move, more bruised pride than major injury caused upon her.

Calico winced, well aware Alex had indeed a very short temper. Seems, the prince needed no Blackbeard at all with all the attentions he was collecting from her... of all possible captains.

Blackbeard chuckled at the bickering pair shaking his head at the pair of hot heads and came over to captain Antony to let him know all was coming along, just fine

"Lord Jacksworth... off to the kitchens... we don't need more fuel to the fire with your presence on deck..." muttered Teach sending Calico to his favourite location and position, for now.

Calico was about to protest at the appointment but reminded himself he was supposed to not know these men and thus duck the head compliant, venturing back to the chef yet again, back to doing the washing up

Soap suds were forced out with a surprised sputter. Then as his words reached her eyes she saw red. King or not she is going to drown this man!! With that she launched herself up and as he was giggling over his gag she tackles him down into the water. As they fall she clamps her arms down around his locking them right. The water envelopes them with a mighty splash and she starts kicking down hard. Deeper she drives them, till the light starts to dim and the boy flairs harder. She laughs at him her sharp teeth, vibrant eyes and...Slits?!? All the more apparent underwater.

rolled 1d6 and got 5

(( OOC dice roll ))

rolled 1d6 and got 6

Merthyr had been casually leaning over the railing to refill the buckets of water when Alex retaliated, very unexpectedly indeed. Not only she had dared do the unthinkable by manhandling royalty wrapping her arms around his, causing them both to fall overboard into the sea, but she further aggravated the matter and endangered his life by diving deeper instead of rushing to the surface for air.

His eyes narrowed and glared at her, more so when he noticed the slitted eyes. This was indeed no woman but a feral beast of sorts. He had to get away from her and back to safety fast.

He knocked his own head backwards purposely slamming into her face as hard as he could manage, sure the sharp knock and close distance would most definitely break her nose or at least cause enough injury that the pain would force his release. To further ensure it, he forced his arms sideways at the same time and put his foot against her chest to give himself a base further push against and propel himself upwards, quickly swimming afloat and climbing up the ropes and nets until he reached the ship's deck, gasping for air, unaware if the woman hard survived his retaliating attack but not willing to find out either way.

This unexpected brush with death by drowning had been startling to say the least. Seems he was better off being just another restrained slave after all, without any preferential treatment. Better to be sold on alive at the next port, than to royally drown before reaching it.

Drenched as he was, he disregarded the conversations and shouts onboard, marching straight down to the hold, below deck, and locked himself securely behind the holding cells, of his own accord. He slammed the barred door of the cage well shut and sat against the wooden boards, locking the shackles and chains around his wrists and ankles, placing them on himself for better measure.

Once he felt somewhat safe, he crawled forward, coughing until his body settled.
This time he had had a very lucky escape indeed but perhaps, next time, he would not be so lucky after all.

It wasent the first time her nose had been broken but she wasent expecting him to do that. Not that she would of liked him not fighting for his life but all the same her eyes clouded over as blood blurred her vision and she involuntarly losses her grip and he escaped. She shook her head but by the time her vision was clear again she could see the water at the surface was empty. She hissed out bubbles and swam up.
She pulled herself up the ropes to the main deck. Once there she leaned over and cracked her nose back in place. Blowing some bloodied water-snot over the side. She growled as she looked around for him but by Teach's slightly befuddled look in the direction of the bilges she assumed he was there.
"Coward. Lockin' himself up down in tha bilges verses facin' me." She grumbled more pleased that she must of put fear into the pompous fool finally. She could feel the area around her nose swelling already, she might have a black eye from his foolishness. She grinned for it was worth it.
"Well seems he be learnin' some lessons a-be it slow." She spoke to Teach, her eyes scanning the deck for Calico, the girl or the old man.
Blackbeard nodded in agreement at her words, tossing the keys her direction

"Go make sure he indeed has not choked or passed out. We must ensure his majesty survives, captain Antony demands a somewhat fair treatment of slaves aboard his ship... and do remind him that the decks are awaiting cleaning ... still..." muttered Teach, still smoking his pipe

After he has finished, you will get him to wash and eat, and you can bring him to captain Antony if his behaviour is adecuate enough... if not... back down to the brig he goes till his manners and attitude improves" remarked Edward calmly.

Alex catches the keys with her left hand as she tousled her short hair trying to get some of the water out of it.
"Aye, I'll make sure he finishes his task. And make him....Presentable to Cap Antony." She grinned at that anticipating the fun she could have with him if he disobeyed her. With a final shake of her hard clearing the last of the water from her ear she steps down to the dank bilges.
She finds the prince there huddled and partly shackled in one of the cells. Either he didn't Heather approaching or was purposely not noticing her. She watched his pathetic looking form sit there.
"Do ya think that by hidin' down here in the dark ya could escape me?" She didn't need to yell, the room echoed her voice naturally. "Get up. Ya still got to clean the decks. Be glad ya didn't knock the bucket overboard when ya went for a swim. Otherwise Blackbeard said some of my ideas for ya could be interestin'." She grinned at him as he gaped up at her eyes widding slightly. "Now tern yer wrist up. I don't want to touch yer tainted incest infected royal skin any more then I be needin' ta." With that she unlocks him from the bench only to lock his wrist together in a loose chain. She held the end of that chain and walked out of the cell tugging on it when he lagged to far behind.
Merthyr at first gawked upon seeing her, alive and well, as if nothing had happened, strolling so casually and coming down the brig. It was clear to him defiance was of no use aboard the ship and he would not easily be rid of the feral creature either. Seems, compliance was indeed the wiser choice as he extended his arms and presented wrists, letting her shackle him. For the moment, he let her shackle him and drag him back on deck, wincing to see the bucket and cloth already waiting for him.

She could well harm lord Jacksworth because of his defiance, or kill any of his soldiers and loyal army men. As king, he had a duty to watch over the safety of his lords and vassals too. Making a discreet signal for his enslaved warriors not to take any action regardless of events.

"Of course... I'll clean the decks right away... captain" muttered Merthyr his voice a lot more compliant indeed, despite a bitter touch to his words. He heard her insulting words down the bring yet he made no gesture to neither acknowledge them nor retaliate for the moment. If she kept at it, however, he might just teach her a thing or two on hand to hand combat techniques, but, not for now.

No sooner she let go of his chain, the king indeed dropped to his hands and knees, setting to work on scrubbing the deck clean, end to end. Such a large ship would definitely take him at least a whole day thus the sooner he started, the sooner he could finish and return to his holding cell, something he was unusually very much looking forward to.

The appointed task was an arduous chore and a punishment in itself, the scorching sun was suffocating, the salty water made his hands sting all the more so, now that they were raw from all that scrubbing. His back felt stiff and his knees painful too after so many hours working away, they had almost given way by the time he was finally done.

He sat back on his toes, wiping the dripping sweat from his forehead using the back of the hand, examining the cleaned decks with some satisfaction at the good work done.

He leaned onto his knees to catch his breath a little, feeling somewhat exhausted and definitely worn after all that hard work done single-handedly "It's done... captain... may I retire back to my cell?" asked Merthyr keeping still and not about to look up at Alex as he spoke preferring to stare at his hands and fingers and avoid her gaze.

Alex was disappointed at how meek he was. The fun of breaking them was how they fought back, and how slowly the light in their eyes of rebellion fades and finally is crushed under a firm boot. But he just snapped, after one frightful experience. Alex shook her head as he obediently dropped to his knees and started to clean the deck. She initially watched him intently seeing if he was going to maybe do something and all the previous obedience was just an act but after an hour he still hadent looked up the deck or even once made eye contact with her she sighed.
She did wander the deck looking up at the slack sails as the ship slowly drifted in the middle of the bay. She did wonder were Cap Antony planned on taking the ship and what did he plan on doing with the girl more of. Was Calico really going to teach her? Her thoughts drifted more until while looking up at one of the royals she saw a boy with white hair and a tail climb into the crows nest. Her eyes widened a bit at that; it had been almost a different life ago since she had seen one of them up close! She unconsciously ran her fingers through her hair as she wondered if he would say anything. Merthyr's voice grabbed her back to the deck as she scowled at him.
"What? Back to yer hovel? Nay yer got some more work to do today." She stepped close to him and sniffed. His own odor from the sweaty labor overtook the smell of anything else. "Bah! Ya stink like an old fish barrel. Go rinse yerself with some clean water. Come back here after that and..." She remembered his arm and how it still hadent been looked at. She grins. "And leave yer coat here." She taps her toe on the deck "dont foreget to rinse yer clothing too." Here eyes twinkled with mischief.
"I would comply if such were possible. Alas, my quarters below deck have no such washing facilities, captain" reminded Merthyr for it was true that the many holding cells, intended for many slaves at a time, in small squashed groups, did not have any amenities at all for none of them to wash. Slaves were cargo meant for work and sale, no one cared if the stench of sweat made it unbearable among them at the end of the day.

She wanted to kick him for his stupidity and meekness but she felt it would do no good.
"Do ya think this be like one of yer kingly quarters were ya got servants drawin' ya a warm bath?! Get up to the jiboom, strip, jump in the net rinse off in the water up there. Leave her clothin' on the deck while ya scrub yerself something clean will appear for ya to change into." Let's see if this gets a rise out of him. For she well knew that was what cabin boys did to bath sometimes but not for a grown man. There were fresh rain buckets saved for men to clean with not salt water.
Merthyr frowned at Alex suggestions, shaking his head in refusal.

"Captain, I will never disrobe on deck, madame. I do so only the privacy of my own quarters. It would be a much too shameful and dishonorable deed to do so in the openly in public. I will certainly not partake in such outaregous behaviour and scandalous indecency as you suggested." concluded Merthyr

"I have a reputation and integrity to maintain and social standards and expectations to meet, even aboard a pirate's ship, madam. I shall remain exactly as I am" informed Merthyr refusing outright.

Alex snorts at the boy. "Oh let me fetch ya a private quarters so that your bloody dignity can be spared for the commoners judging looks on yer royal jewels." Alex snidely remarked; though an idea tickled the back of her mind. "Seein' yer still not wantin' to take orders I have another task for yer to do." She snapped her fingers and crooked her finger her direction "Follow." With that she turned and led him down below decks, not to his cell to to Calicos quarters. Though he did not know that, nor was she going to tell him. She opened the door and ushered him in. "There now yer out of the commoners eyes and here, "She kicked a clean bucket of water "is fresh water for ya." She indicated at his clothing. Those will be removed, and yer going to be made presentable to Captain Antony." She crossed her arms over her chest and waited.
Merthyr sighed in relief that she had yielded to that statement well aware many slaves were forced to comply regardless of their personal objections.

He quickly followed her below deck and into the comfortable quarters that she had guided him to.

"Of course I shall wash and change, captain... now... you either leave or turn around... I told you already I do not undress in the presence of maidens" indicated Merthyr turning his index finger and spinning it a couple of times to make it more obvious for her to either face the wall or walk out and close the door behind

"As far as I can gauge I am not a part of your bedchamber... yet...." explained Merthyr assuming these to be her rooms and not one to ask questions either, pursing his lips at her murderous looks not about to push his luck further. He briefly roamed the room, checking a couple of doors, one was a built-in wardrobe, the other gave way to a private room which had a coffee table, a couch and had a desk too, the last door, the door by the bed, on the other hand, gave way to the washing room.

Merthyr sigh in relief at this new found sanctuary of privacy. He took the now empty bucket of water that she had kicked over, tossing a white gem from the bedside cabinet into to produce more clean fresh water and brought the filled bucket over to the washing room which Calico had adjacent to his main sleeping quarters, filling up the bath and closing the door in relief.

He proceeded to do as he had been comanded, going to washing himself well and thoroughly, picking any outfit at random and getting dressed, smiling briefly as he came out, feeling far more comfortable and relaxed

"Thank you for your courtesies, captain, I very much appreciate it" thanked Merthyr, glad to feel clean and well dressed

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tales of Eros: the never ending sea

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus