Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia listened to him. "Oh, okay." She couldn't help but feel a little...unhappy. She wasn't sure why though. That was good, wasn't it? So why did she feel disappointed. She was also interested with the floor, but after a moment she looked at him.

"We uh...we should go to bed. Sleep! I mean...we should go to sleep." Since he was sitting on his bed and they were going to be in the same room, she had hurried to correct herself. Her cheeks were burning from embarrassment. "I'm...glad. I'm glad you feel that way, about being with whoever you want. When...when you caught me, I was so scared. I thought you were going to hurt me or throw me out."
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"I never threw Tavi out when her alter-ego batshit sister stabbed me..." He mused. And then he frowned. "Sorry, that sounded weird. let's get ready for bed."

He slunk to the floor, grabbing a pillow and one of the comforters off his bed. He slept to the left of the bed, there was enough space for a body before the wall. That was where the window was and he felt it was the area that needed to be watched most. He laid there for a long time, thinking before sleep claimed him.

Zalia listened to him. It did sound weird, but she didn't care. She got onto the bed when he vacated it. "Are you sure this is okay? I wouldn't mind taking the floor..." But he seemed rather adamant about it. She lay on the bed for a while, staring at the wall. So much went through her mind. So much confusion.

Eventually though she fell asleep. However, early in the morning, so early that many would consider it still to be late at night, she woke. She woke gasping and shaking, drenched in a cold sweat from the nightmare that had kept her tossing and turning. She could feel his claws raking along her back, feel him throw her against the wall.

Zalia choked back a sob. It was like reliving her worst memories. Kicked, punched, thrown around like a rag doll. She could feel his claws gouging into her skin. Zalia cried out, her hands reaching back to dig into her own back as if that would wash out his touch.

Next her claws slashed at her arm, but she could smell her own blood. She realized what was happening then. Lost in the throes of the nightmare, she was damaging herself. She scrambled from the bed and ran into his bathroom. Her back throbbed with pain. She shut the door so she could turn on the light without waking him. She glared at her reflection for a long moment.

"Are you happy now?" she hissed at herself. "You're making yourself more of a monster." She slumped against the sink for a moment and then turned on the water to wash her arm.

(( I have to leave work now, I promise to post when I get home!!))

((Gah such terrible timing! Okay I look forward to it!! X3))

He slept through her earlier commotion but the strong smell of blood woke him up. Seeing droplets of the stuff on the sheets he bolted up. He couldn't see her anywhere in the room and his eyes fell on the light spilling out of the bathroom. He vaulted over the bed and tried the door knob. She must have locked it... he slammed a fist on the frame and knocked feverishly.

"Zalia?! Zalia, answer!"

Zalia jumped when there was suddenly banging on the door. When she heard his voice, it hurt. "I'm okay. I just...I accidentally scratched myself." More like clawed herself. It was too much blood for just a scratch. Her back hurt but there was nothing she could do for that. She was used to it though. "Go back to sleep....it's nothing." She fumbled for the bandages and bandaged up her arm, though it wasn't done so well. She opened the door and stepped out. A drop or two of blood trickled down her back, but she couldn't do anything to stop it.

Bae was breathing heavily from the excitement. He of course thought something terrible happened. But she was so nonchalant about it, not freaked out as she had been before.. He didn't know how to react from here...

"What happened? You smell.... You smell mauled!"

Zalia winced a little. "I...I had an accident. That's all." She shivered a little. She was trying to be strong. She was used to it. But he brought out the weakness in her. He brought out the side that just wanted to be held because she was really broken inside.

"It's okay...go back to sleep." She had her arm behind her back, trying to hide the bandages.

He was dumbfounded. She was obviously hurt in some way, she couldn't get that past him in any way. Instead, he quickly inspected the bathroom and then the rest of the apartment.

Defeated, he quietly went back to bed. This time sleep was far away.

Zalia felt terrible for lying to him. She felt horrible. She sat down on the bed but only tried to lay down after a while. She laid down on her stomach, keeping her back from touching the bed. That would hurt.

"...Bade? Are you awake?" She felt too awful for lying to him. She had to tell him the truth.

"Hnnn. " He had been dozing, but not yet anywhere near the deeper part of sleep. He didn't move in response to her, just let her know he was awake with his grumble.

Zalia tensed up, nervous. "I had a nightmare and I clawed myself. I drew blood on my back and my arm, but I cleaned up my arm." She swallowed nervously. "It was a really bad dream. I'm sorry..." Why was she apologizing? Because he probably didn't like hearing that she'd hurt herself.

He sat up, placing his chin on the bed. "Why are you appologizing? It's not like you bleeding badly and then telling me its nothing freaks me out or something." his expression was sour with sarcasm. "Did you dress them well enough or do I have to look?"

Zalia flinched a little at his sarcasm. "I'm sorry..." She bit her lip. "I...I did my arm okay I guess. But I couldn't reach my back. It's okay, I'm used to it." She bit her lip harder now. Oops. "I'm okay...I promise. I'll be okay."

She sighed. "I didn't mean to. I just...it happened."

He got up silently. "Let me see."

Zalia sat up and reluctantly showed him her arm. After letting him inspect that, she'd even more reluctantly turn around. With her back to him, she pulled the back of her shirt up a bit, one arm making sure the front of her shirt was still held down. What Bade saw would not be pleasing.

There were scars, a lot of scars. Claw marks, slashing along her back in irregular ways, apparently just however he felt like attacking her at the moment. A couple of the scars were slowly bleeding, reopened from her own scratching.

He frowned deeply as his fingers ghosted over the host of scar tissue. He silently left her to go into his bathroom where he grabbed a box of band aids. He peeled them open and placed a plethora of them over her cuts.

"I'm not very good at this... "

Zalia's body tensed when he touched her body. She smiled slightly, sadly, when he spoke. "It's okay. It's better than nothing." After a moment or two, a couple tears slid down her cheeks. She felt ashamed, letting him see her like this. She was glad her back was to him.

"Do you not heal well? I would have thought, with your blood.... We heal pretty efficiently; only really terrible wounds leave marks..." He felt he wasn't being helpful and trailed off. "Uhm, does it hurt?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus