Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia shook her head slightly. "I heal a little better than normal...but especially if it's another vampire, it's hard to heal from those." She shook her head again. "Not anymore. I get used to the pain quickly.."

She felt like he deserved an explanation. "My dad hated me. Hates, still. He made me his personal punching bag any time he had the chance."
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"He's a bastard and will now and forever be the only vampire I hate without having met him first." He said this was such finality there was no questioning. "Are you going to be able to sleep?"

Zalia flinched. "...I don't know. Maybe. I'm not worried about the pain as much as the nightmares. My dad is who I saw earlier, and now I'm having nightmares. I don't think I'll get some sleep tonight. It's okay. I'll just go watch TV or something."

He nodded. "I will go with you." He gathered his blanket and pillow and went out to his couch where he proceeded to create a makeshift bed for himself out of the armchair. He came back and brought the same stuff for her and set it up on the couch.

"WOuld you like a drink or something?"

Zalia blinked. "Wh-what? You don't have to." When he set everything up she went out. She looked at her new couchbed and then sat down on it. "Uh...water please. Thank you.." She smiled a little. "You're always so nice to me. Thank you."

"Stop apologizing. It's not like I'm just doing this for the fun of it. I get something out of it too, you know?" He got her the water and placed it on the coffee table in front of the couch. "I mean, I get to see you smile.. and you spend time with me..." He flopped into his chair and wrapped himself within the comforter.

Zalia watched him for a moment, biting her lip to keep herself from apologizing for apologizing so much! She took the cup and sipped at it. She blushed and decided to be blunt, focusing on the TV that she just turned on.

"Do you like me, Bade? I mean...not just like as a normal person but...you know." She blushed bright red. "I-I'm sorry if I seem prideful or if I'm prying or something! Y-you don't even have to acknowledge the question if you don't want to. I-I'm sorry, it was stupid..."

His head snapped to her when she asked the question, but as she spoke he slowly looked at the floor. There seemed to be something really interesting in every carpet of this apartment! He fidgeted under the pressure of her question and stammered:

"Uh, you know... I don't DISlike you... but I ... I don't know if... I like you, I mean I DO like you... but if you don't think of me that way, then.. You know... Right?

Zalia listened to him and her face turned and even brighter shade of red. "Y-you...you do?" She hid her cheeks with her hands. She felt like they were on fire because she was blushing so hard. "I...I do. I...I like you." Her heart was pounding in her chest at her confession.

"You do?" He sounded totally off-guard. Some of the ways she acted toward him had made him unsure up until now. "Oh, well... That's awesome." He found every spot int eh room to look at besides her.

"That was a stupid thing to say, I'm sorry." He was scratching the back of his head again and the freckles on his cheeks became more apparent under his blush.

Zalia wasn't sure what to do either. After about one long minute, she stood up and rushed over to him, closing the distance between them right away and just hugging him. A hug, an innocent hug. But the hug held meaning after what they'd just discussed. "No...you're right. It is awesome."

She smiled a little. "I'm...I'm really happy." She buried her face in his shoulder. She felt elated. So happy.

He was taken aback at first but his response was swift as he hugged her back. "Me too, me too." He was careful to hug around her shoulders where the bleeding scars were not. He pulled back after a long moment to look into her eyes. He was torn as to what to do next. He didn't want to kiss her and frighten her, after all he was unawares at how new she might be to this intimacy thing. Instead he offered her a grand smile.

Zalia's heart was racing when he simply looked in her eyes. As he just smiled at her, she smiled back. A happy smile, the happiest smile she could ever give. She hugged him again. "Can...can I stay like this? Maybe if I'm with you, I won't have bad nightmares." She liked just being in his lap and hugging him.

"Sure." He shifted slightly to one side so that she could get comfortable in the arm chair and wrapped the blanket around her as well. He was comfortable sitting this way, keeping her warm with his body heat. So comfortable in fact that he fell asleep again... To him, warm and sleep were synonymous.

Zalia smiled and cuddled against him, getting comfy against him. She soon fell asleep too. He was warm and comfortable, and she was just so happy. She closed her eyes and just fell asleep.

When she woke up in the morning, seeing Bade, she blushed. She said nothing, just nuzzled against him and closed her eyes. She was awake. Just happy and enjoying the time she had with him.

Bade was a deep sleeper when he was tired and he remained asleep despite her nuzzles. The sun had risen and the day was beginning, yet he showed no signs of arising soon, save the occasional shift for better comfort.

Zalia stayed in his arms for ten more minutes, then she carefully slipped away. She made breakfast for him, making sure there was plenty of meat because she knew he liked it. When it was all ready and set out, she shook his shoulder gently. "Bade? I have breakfast ready."

(( I have to be off to bed now... I have to be at work again in 7 hours =__= ))

((Yikes! Go sleep! x3 goodnight!))

(( I will post again in the morning :3 ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus