Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

He tried to keep the panic out of his head. Wolf panic was different than human panic though, and it mostly drove more adrenaline into his system. He kept one thought running through his head: 'She's also vampire. She's different. She can heal.' With that mantra a constant buzz foremost in his mind, he launched at attack.

He could only hope that her Father's weakness was the same as all other vampires he had heard of and that going for his heart would kill him. It would at the very least maim him, if not. The giant red wolf tensed his muscles and made a dash to the side Zalia was not attached to, he didn't want to manage her further. Maw first, Bade leaped and made purchase. He planted his back claws into the man rump area, the front ones on his shoulders while he bit over and over into his back, through the shoulder blade and into the ribs. He initial bite crushed most of those bones, but he couldn't be sure the damage was sufficient until he saw the red muscle separated from its owner.

He pulled at bone shard and sinew until he saw the thing, somewhat withered and unmoving; an essentially useless mass of tissue taking residence in his chest. It was his. With a vicious growl, he placed his mouth around it and pulled back with the intention to remove it.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia struggled to keep her father's hands inside her body, her claws digging into his arms. He yanked and tugged and thrashed about while Bade attacked, essentially tearing up her insides. Her father knew the fight was lost, but he was determined to ruin Zalia and Bade as much as he could before his death.

"If I go down, I will bring you down with me, you worthless mix." He continued to fight against her, and as Bade inevitably grasped his heart, he thrust both clawed hands completely through her. "Die."

Zalia's father fell, completely lifeless. Zalia herself hit the ground as well. She was in very, very bad shape. But she was relieved. Bade was a bit badly injured, but he was alive. That was all that mattered. Now she could drift off into unconsciousness in peace.

Bade spit the thing out as soon as he realized Zalia's father was dying. He licked his chops and with his tail wagging looked to Zalia, right as she was drifting out. He was standing over her in an instant, licking her wounds to help clot the blood. His muzzle was wet with her life fluid, but he tried his damnedest. When he realized she was no longer responding to his touch, he nosed her cheek gently. Her head moved with his and then lolled back into the lifeless position it was in.

His head flew up in a howl, guttural and desperate for help.

A voice sounded in Bade's head, soft, sweet and feminine. "She needs blood, young wolf. Feed her blood. But do so quickly. Her willpower to survive is fading fast."

Zalia wasn't moving. She wasn't breathing, but there was... a slight fluttering. A weak, sporadic fluttering. Her heart. Beating, but fading fast.

Bade sat, hearing this mysterious voice and cringing. He didn't know the repercussions of giving hr his blood...

But if it meant saving her.... He lost his lupine features, shrinking back into his battered, shaking human body. He looked like he had been hit by a car, perhaps more than once. He took her head into his lap and brought wrist to his lips, parted them and took a bite. It seemed silly to be making himself bleed more, but the open, flowing wound seemed more appropriate. He placed the cut to her lips and flexed his arm muscles so the blood with drip into her open mouth.

At first the blood just slid off her lips, gathering no reaction from the dying body. But then, weakly, those lips moved to clamp onto his wrist. Fangs did not pierce, there was no need. THe blood was flowing rather nicely into her mouth, down her throat.

Her chest was moving slightly, neck shifting a little as she swallowed the blood. She was breathing. Drinking. Her eyes fluttered open, expecting to see some stranger. When she saw Bade, however, she sputtered, pulling away and falling back to the ground. Coughing, groaning. Pain, intense pain. Hunger. She was so hungry. But she couldn't, she couldn't drink his blood!

The holes in her body at least had stopped bleeding, and were closing a little. At least she wasn't on the verge of dying. But she was still bad, really bad. She didn't move, though, fighting against every instinct. His blood tasted so good. Better than normal blood, because his blood just felt right. Like she was supposed to kill him, supposed to murder him and then feast on his blood as a prize.

The feeling made Zalia sick. She shifted a little and threw up.

"Hospital.." she groaned a little. Her body was on fire with pain and hunger. "Have...to get...to hospital..." Both of them.

"But you need.."

He stopped talking because he saw the effects of his blood working on her body. He wasn't even concerned about himself at this point, he was so used to being beaten and cut. He had no clothes, they had been destroyed when he shifted into his other body. He lifted her and sprinted best he could for the shift in dimensions.

When he was out of the forest, he let loose another raw howl with his human voice.

Zalia lay against him, weary and in pain. She was starving. Being so close to him made her fangs come out, longing for his blood. His neck was so close. So close, all she had to do was bite. She took in a deep breath and then held it. She had to focus. It was something she would never live down, if she bite Bade.

It was already bad enough that she had drank his blood. But it was just plain awful if she would bite him. No doubt his howl would bring some of his pack over, and they would bring the two to a hospital. Zalia told one of the wolves to go to the forest, because someone had to burn the body. She didn't want her father coming back.

Bade had collapsed after howling. He finally felt the pain and heaviness of all his wounds and the tiredness in his body. He could only assume that the wolves had found them and brought them to a safe place for healing. He woke in a bed, presumably a hospital bed feeling old and frayed. Rolling over and rubbing the sleep from his eyes he regretted moving at all. The wounds inflicted by the Vampire were taking longer to heal than any others he'd ever sustained. This must be what it's like to be human, he thought.

Vaguely he remembered one of his pack mates telling him there was nothing to be found of the Vampire. It hurt in his heart to hear that. He closed his eyes and sleep overtook him again.

Zalia woke on and off, not often did she stay awake though. She eventually was up enough to eat, and once she had filled her stomach she made her way to the hospital bed that Bade was staying at. She was hesitant and scared, but she wanted to make sure he was okay. She knocked on the door and then walked in, taking a seat by his bed. She was bandaged and taken care of, and her wounds were healing enough that she could be around.

"...Bade..?"

Bade was taking longer to be up and around. He was currently on his side, half asleep, his knees pulled up to his chest. He was eating little and his skin was paler than usual. The Vampire had really done him in. His wounds had closed, but it still hurt to move to much, to stretch the taut new skin. He heard her enter and tried to sit up all the way.

His hair was a crown of chaos about his head and he'd grown stubble so long it could almost be considered a light beard. He smiled despite the pain in moving and reached out for her hand. "Hey..." He thought this might be the first time he'd seen her whole and not bleeding in... How long had they been here? He couldn't recall, but his face fell when he thought about that time span. "He's gone, Zalia. I was told there was nothing to be found of him."

Zalia breathed a soft sigh of relief and took his hand. Every time he was asleep, she feared he wouldn't wake up. "Hey there..." She held his hand as gently as if he were made of porcelain. "..it's okay. You're alive. That's all that matters. Just relax, rest up and heal, okay? It's okay. None of that matters now." She was so worried about him. She ran her free hand through his hair, cracking a small smile.

"You need a haircut. You're getting almost as hairy as you are in your other form." A light, teasing attempt to make the mood better.

Bade waved off her nit picking at his general hygiene and grooming failures with a smile. "I don't need to do anything, but get out of this bed as soon as possible. I'm feeling better today." Though it was clear by the way he moved that he was in fact much the same as the days before. He could feel the edge of panic seeping into his consciousness. He thought he would be healed by now, but the Vampire's wounds were refusing to go away. His battle bruises from Eve had cleared right up after his first few days in the hospital, but something was impeding his advances healing with the other injuries. He still had a few scratches down his face, still swollen and red as if to reinforce the fact that they weren't going away.

((I tried to post this earlier, but the net was being stupid..))

Zalia felt the guilt hit into her like a train whenever she looked at him and saw his injuries. She stared at him for a long few moments, then just turned her head away. Feeling better. Was he truly feeling better? She knew he wasn't healed, and she wondered if the injuries would ever go away. If they didn't...Zalia would never forgive herself.
"...this is why I wanted to give myself up, you know." she said quietly. "Not that I don't love you. But because I love you. Because I love you, and I didn't want you to get hurt. I knew this would happen...I should have just gone with him, or stopped him myself. I'm such a coward."

"You are kind of a coward," he stated bluntly. "But that's what I'm here for. Not only to protect you from outside threats like him, or Eve; but to protect you from yourself as well." He smiled slowly and caressed her cheek. "Do me a favor and stop wasting so much energy on regret? Your face isn't nearly as beautiful as it can be without a smile." They were interrupted then, by a knock on the door.

((I had something for that knock, but I was distracted at work before writing it and it's gone now XD Feel free to insert anyone there: wolf or otherwise <3 ))

Zalia sighed softly. When he touched her cheek, she leaned her head against his hand. "..okay." She smiled, slightly at him. When the knock came, she looked up at the door. "I'll get it." She stood and went to open the door, looking at the person who was standing there. "S-sir!" She was surprised at who it was. It was Bade's father!

She stepped back to let him in, but her face paled a little. Uh-oh. Bade was hurt, and it was all her fault. His father was sure to be angry. She stayed back and stayed quiet, looking down with an ashamed expression. Better let the father and son speak.

((*points* Witch! You read my thoughts! I was going to make it his Father and then I didn't know if it would be too soon! You stole my thoughts! *puts on tin foil helmet*))

"Dad?!" Bade sat upright, despite the pain and slid to his feet. His knees almost buckled beneath him, but he managed to hobble to his father. There was an awkward moment where the two men sized each other up, waiting to see who would be the first to break down and hug the other. It was Bade. His father was smaller than he remembered and he almost had to bend to hug him properly.

"You're hurt," his father stated bluntly. He pulled away from his son, a nasty scar on his hairline being the only memory of his brief coma. Bade offered a faltering smile and beckoned his father to sit.

"A lot has happened since.. you were injured." The son sat back on his hospital bed, towards the foot unaware of his aching body. He was relieved to see his father up and moving again. But he was also curious as to where that put him back in the pack. "Let me catch you up to date..." Bade recounted all that had gone on since his father was hospitalized: Eve's insurgence, Bade's ascendancy to Pack Master, Zalia's familial issues...

Zalia let out a weak cry of protest when Bade got up and rushed to help him, but stopped. It was a guy thing. She just stood by and watched them, letting it all happen. When Bade finally sat down, she sat down beside him. She bit her lip and let everything be recounted. She looked down, ashamed. She felt terrible. Her hand rested on Bade's, and she wanted to just be able to hug him. To kiss him. To hold him in her arms, and never let him go. But she couldn't. So she just held his hand. Very gently.

((I'm pro. xD))

((Is it terrible that I completely forgot his father's name and description =_=;; And now, after reading back like 30 pages, I have found it XD ))

A silence fell across the two men, as they both ran out of things to say. Bade's excitement was waning and his father's presence was filling the room. Rafe broke eye contact to look about him, he was not the sort of man to keep his thoughts to himself and he parted his lips as if to speak.

"Son--"

"The question of Pack Leader hangs in the air, I know." Bade interrupted his father, sitting more stiffly himself. As he looked at the recovered man, he thought the gray in his hair had spread and the lines around his mouth deepened. "I will relinquish the title back to you, of course Father."

Rafe was silent as he listened to his son. It was true that the topic of Pack Master was something they had to discuss, but it was not what he had been about to ask. "The more important thing is having a vengeful vampire out in the Forsaken, Bade." Rafe's gray eyes roved to Zalia as he spoke.

Zalia looked down as Rafe gazed at her and spoke of her father. "He's right, Bade." she said quietly. "We need to take care of this first. Father isn't one to back down, but he is one to make a dignified retreat. If anything, he'll probably make another appearance before he vanishes for a while. Just to let us know he's coming back. He's a prick like that, because he knows it'll give me nightmares.."

She knew her father would do anything to make sure she had the worst possible life ever. "I'm really sorry, sir." she said to Rafe. "This is all my fault. I should have taken action sooner, and I should have warned the Pack..." But of course, they might not have let her live if they knew her father was coming to get her. Zalia gripped Bade's hand a little bit tighter.

((XD Rofl! That's funny, lol!))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus