Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

" were twins if ya can't tell" Devil said sitting down as Deme walked up sitting next to her showing the fact that they looked so similar besides there fur color.
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

"So you are. Well, if you want to join me, follow along. If not, be on your way" Begins to run off

Deme runs after Marik with Devil next to him close enough that if he turned his head he would have hit her head. They chased after him. Deme kept glancing at Devil making sure she wasn't left behind.

"Just over here" I say. In front of them is a large cliff. I begin to climb up the cliff by jumping up the ledges.

Devil kept running and because shes blind had no idea where the cliff edge was. Deme turned sharply knocking into Devil a few feet away from the cliff edge. He slowly followed Marik with Devil close enough behind Deme that his tail kept brushing her nose.
Snowy (played by NeoKitty563) Topic Starter

Snowy followed behind them, trying to stay hidden.

He ran up to the top of a hill. When he got up to the top, he stopped. "This is the den as we call it" he looked over a beautiful clearing. It had a tall stone in the middle and small dens around the sides. Wolves were running around int the open space.

The twins came up right behind Marik. "Is it beautiful?" Devil whispered to Deme who then responded in a whisper " its more beautiful then you could ever imagine". Devil smilies to herself slightly.

"Come on, ill show you the way down" Begins to go down a steep path.

Deme followed him down the steep path with Devil almost biting his tail.

As they enter the clearing, a brown wolf runs up to them. He was a little bit smaller than Marik but around the same age. "Your Dad's gonna be mad at you" He said. "Do you think i care Roan?" I Say. "Good point. who're the newcomers?" I turn to Devil and Deme. "This is my friend Roan, would you like to introduce yourself?"

" hi I'm Devil this is my twin Deme" Devil said with a small smile as Deme nudged her slightly so she was facing the brown wolf. " hi" Deme said partway behind Devil who was slightly larger then him.

( sorry I took so long I was in the car running errands)

(It's ok)

Roan Smiles at them. "Can i say Devil, your a very attractive wolf" said Roan. "Knock it off" I say. "They're new here, there's no need to expose them to your terrible flirting." Roan tries to protest but i give him a look which tells him to shut up. One of the perks to being the Alpha's child is that everyone listens to you. "I'll take you to meet my father, he can get you and your brother a den" I say.

" not so sure about that" Devil said stifling a laugh at what Roan said. Deme glared at Roan angrily.

Roan winked at Devil as they walked past. "Come on" I say. They eventually reach a den much bigger than although the others with decorations made out of animal bones. "My father is inside here, follow me."

(I may have to go in like 10 mins)

(Ok)

Since Devil was blind she had no idea Roan winked at her. Deme walked past Devil brushing beside her and she followed Deme close enough that his tail brushed against her nose accasionally.

When they got to the main room I stop. I crouch down in a bowing position. "Father, I have some newcomers." A large wolf, quite a bit bigger than me walked out of the shadows. "So i see, they look healthy enough. We can give them a den on the far right of the clearing. They can stay with Maria." (Maria is an old wolf who looks after the cubs and newcomers)"Now Marik, tell me why you where out of the pack's clearing." I look down. "Just scavenging" I mutter. "Well don't 'Just Scavenge' and help protect the pack. You will soon become Alpha and you need to learn these things." I sigh "Yes Father" i say bitterly before leading Devil and Deme out.

They followed Marik. That alpha doesn't seem nice at all Devil thought bitterly not liking the way he treated Marik.

As we walk towards the den, I look down and sigh. "Being Alpha seems like such a hard job. I don't want to take that responsibility." They get to the den. "Maria!?" I call out. An elderly wolf walks out if the den. "Ah young Marik" she says. "What brings you here?" I notion toward Devil and Deme. "These newcomers need a place to say." She looks over to them. "Come in you two, I have fresh meat in the den." I look back over to Devil and Deme. "I'll be up on the centre rock if you need me" I say before walking off

" hi I'm Devil and this is my twin Deme" Devil said smiling and Deme smiled standing besides her.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus