Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

"My adopted brother" Devil responded "well sorta" she added watching him run around with a few other fawns.
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

"He's cute and so full of energy" looks up at the moon and down again. "Moonlight, its so beautiful"

Devil trotted over to the deer when most of them huddling together and stared at the moon. Devil sat by Sakura and her brother- all of them watching the beautiful moon.

Walks up and sits next to Devil. "You know what my pack usually does when the moon is full?" Smirks at Devil before throwing my head back and howling. A classic wolf howl echoing through the trees.

A few of the deer quickly scattered away before coming back slowly eyeing Marik suspiciously. "Lucky you me and Deme never could howl" Devil said still staring at the moon. The little fawn from before came up to them and layed next to Devil along with a bunch of other fawns. "Hey guys whatcha been up to?" Devil asked looks down at all the fawns, instantly they all started talking at once.

"You lot are talkative" I say laughing.

The fawns stared at Marik for about 1.5 seconds before all continuing to talk at once. Devil giggled and started chasing around the fawns playfully.

"I would join in, but I think they'd be a bit scared off me" I say laughing.

The fawns ran away from Devil pretty fast for there size and age. The fawns came around each of them quickly leaping over Marik to get away from Devil. Devil ran after them running slowly, she jumped soaring over Marik still chasing the fawns.

(Devil and Deme don't have magic but they have hidden wings should they not have wings for this rp?)

"I'll join in then" I say. I run after them next to Devil. "This what you usually do for fun?"

(i would think this is a non magical RP)

"Sometimes... but other times" Devil said trailing off. Suddenly she jumped up tackleing Marik to the ground with a giggle. One of the fawns yelled something and they all toppled on top of Devil and Marik giggling.

Is surprised at first but then starts laughing. "Watch it" I say jokingly. Suddenly I sweep her legs from underneath her with my two back paws tripping her up. Laughs "heh, got you back"
Snowy (played by NeoKitty563) Topic Starter

She watched over the whole pack from a distance. She couldn't see the grey wolf.

(Sorry I was away. Also, this is a non fantasy sort of rp so no wings thanks)

(Ok)
Devil toppled off him laughing as the fawns kept dog piling him happily.

"Haven't had this much fun in years" I say. "Specially with my grumpy dad being the Alpha"

Deme reached the edge of the forest instantly recognizing his best friend: Ray (a young buck). One of the younger bucks looked up and saw Deme instantly dashing for him the two "hugging".

"Hey Deme"

"They've been friends since forever. Oh and that's Ray" Devil said nodding at the young buck who was talking to Deme. She laughed slightly. "We haven't seen any of them in years" Devil said smiling at all the small deer herd who raised them.

"Seems like you have quite a life here" I say smiling at her. "We should probably be heading back"

"Ok" Devil said trotting up to the Sakura. "Can Sakura come also she doesn't want to leave me" Devil called out looking at Marik.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus